A Tale of 100 Coffees

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Indeed, I feel everything was adequately covered in the OP. I'm not looking to perpetuate the grudges of old.

Also agreed, old is old, or auld, according to your time zone.

28 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Change FTW's flag and then we can.

I'm still at war with you babycakes

Wrong thread.

I'm not sure losers get to make demands. I'm surprised you guys didn't realize that from the start.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You don't need to prove anything, and yet here you are chiming in to what end exactly?

You're already following me so why don't you tell me how you really feel?

(Friendly reminder: I am the new King of Cobra, I don't know you and you don't know me. Let's not get this peace off on the wrong foot eh?)

Then I'll just have to bear in mind not to apply for your AA while you're around, I guess. 😛 

We've already had a conversation while fighting, remember? You couldn't handle it too well, so you had to call for Daddy to help you out... 

Carry on!, "king"...

1 hour ago, Lex Quintus said:

Oh, I wasn't ranting, that's a whole different critter usually reserved for use of VAR and the Oxford comma.

You apparently don't have any idea how much the final version of the announcement in the OP has to do precisely with the degree to which you've "won the war," as well as the degree to which our alliances "were brought to the point of irrelevance."  The clarifications are yours to find, sir.

No argument from me that you don't need to prove anything anymore.

Bob has changed, and so too will our nations and their stats.  It's not about recovering 150k NS, it's about having the sharpest teeth in the wading pool.  You've done a great job as Weight-Watchers, so thanks for that.

(signed),

Master of Empty Wordscomic-book-illustrated-angry-manager-wit

@Lex Quintus, fair enough! :) The clarifications are yours and mine to find. BTW, nice pic.

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Let's stop all this arguing. The war is over. This is for everyone btw. 

I mean, I don't think anybody WANTS to be the guy who ruins a perfectly serviceable peace thread.

But damn if that guy doesn't always show up....

13 minutes ago, Lord Draculea said:

You couldn't handle it too well, so you had to call for Daddy to help you out... 

@Johnny Apocalypse, I hope no one tells him the amount of people his alliance had to call in to deal with Cobra and TIE...or just NG...

Look, I know you're upset you aren't getting that 70K tech you demanded in the first negotiation, or the other humiliations you all felt compelled to tack on, but you need to just accept that you couldn't get better terms than this and move on.

Edited by Tankobite

51 minutes ago, Lord Draculea said:

Then I'll just have to bear in mind not to apply for your AA while you're around, I guess. 😛 

We've already had a conversation while fighting, remember? You couldn't handle it too well, so you had to call for Daddy to help you out... 

Carry on!, "king"...

@Lex Quintus, fair enough! :) The clarifications are yours and mine to find. BTW, nice pic.

Let's begin with the past in front,

And all the things you really don't care about now,

You'd be exactly where I'm at.

And to think,

You've got a grip,

Well, look at yourself your lips are like two flabs of fat,

They go floating back; flappity-flappity-flap.

1 hour ago, Lord Draculea said:

We've already had a conversation while fighting, remember? You couldn't handle it too well

Talk about not being able to handle a conversation well.

All I did was forward you a list of other alliances sending us aid because you made it a point to remind Johnny you guys were going after our "donors". I guess that just meant Kashmir.

:. Received Message

To: General Kanabis    From: Lord Draculea    Date: 8/8/2019 12:45:02 PM

Subject: RE: Cherry Picker

Message: Not interested in communicating with you Sir. You think you can win this war with words instead of guns? Fine by me, you may keep dreaming.

This is the last message from you I'm going to answer. We have nothing to talk about. 

17 minutes ago, Lord Draculea said:

😛

I'm not going to abdicate my standards by indulging in any exchange with anyone that makes me wanna puke. 

I've made my point as rationally as I could, I've got nothing more to say, nor any reason to visit this thread again. 

you ok hun?

2 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

😛

I'm not going to abdicate my standards by indulging in any exchange with anyone that makes me wanna puke. 

I've made my point as rationally as I could, I've got nothing more to say, nor any reason to visit this thread again. 

oh thank god

4 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

😛

9 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Also, Non Grata has 49 members now. 36 are in anarchy and 11 are hiding in peace mode, including 4 out of your top 5. Nobody cares about your !@#$%*ing.

Whole lotta dumb surface-stats in this post

Friends,

I know we're all excited for our next date and it is our turn to ask, but we should really hold off until the ink dries on the paper. 

GK has been an amazing dancing partner and we're sad to see him retire. Let's leave this peace treaty as a positive retirement party.

Yours truly,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Neo, that's all any stats ever are.

Edited by Joseph Black

7 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

I know we're all excited for our next date and it is our turn to ask, but we should really hold off until the ink dries on the paper. 

IMG-20190515-182059.jpg

Your move ;)

7 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

GK has been an amazing dancing partner and we're sad to see him retire. Let's leave this peace treaty as a positive retirement party.

*Dances with Wolves

I'm not going anywhere just yet.

o/ Peace/War

I can't pretend to know much about who 'we' were fighting against or even with for that matter - there was a reason I abdicated and went inactive, after all! - but reading the first and last page of this thread - which is about all the motivation I can muster at this point - has me missing Kashmir, COBRA, and SRA.

Hi guys!

giphy.webp