A Tale of 100 Coffees

VICTORIOUS! 

Shout out to my RFI allies who stuck with us helping us keep pressure on against the 100 or so nations that piled on FTW. Much love. ❤️
COBRA fought hard (especially in the propaganda department) but at the end of the day;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXw8CRapg7k

Here's to peace! I thank GK for working with me to make this war happen. Seriously, it was better than nothing happening I think we all can agree there. :)  Also @General Kanabis Glad you're joining Non Grata. I was just getting in your range, was a shame if we never fought directly. See you soon!

Edited by Canik

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Malic said:

FTW and legion, by far two of the worst alliances left on planet Bob. You got the win, but there is no way you could spin this to be anything but a pyrrhic victory. 

This exposed you, had this been a different time in the planets history you'd be rolled by the end of the year. Sadly, all this left is the parade of idiots and the pixel huggers. 

If you say so. xD

beer-meme-bitter-beer-face-much-hate-ipa

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

T73XD94.png

34 wars in 96 Days, thanks for schooling me on how to wage war, I can't imagine better teachers. 

You were the most fun person I fought. You had a good attitude and bantered with us. 

You deserve the sportsman award:
 best-sport.png&key=4039b1798df248d33c6d0

The Cobralition may have ridiculously won the propaganda front but RFI won the signatures battle in a landslide.

Congratulations on peace for the nation builders (my heartfelt condolences extended to the warmongers).

o7 Peace

12 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

pinata.png

Best Cash Pinata: scozy of Kenoland

(Special Mention: The Legion)

I'm honoured: it's great to see my contribution to keeping this war interesting recognized by a onetime enemy. Next time you guys get a itch for war, you know where to find me.

Edited by scozy

They say a picture's worth a thousand words, and I can think of no better example than comparing Cobralition sigs in the OP to those of RFI.

Stoppage time awaits, then on to racking up that cheap, cheap infra.

Remind me, it's always collect with LCs, never collect with Banks, and dump Factories before you pump, right?

11 hours ago, Tevron said:

Thanks for the memories one and all. Shout-out to Johnny for sealing the deal with me. 

(Ooc/ Edit double post noooo /ooc)

I hope you like your trophy ;)

1 hour ago, Lex Quintus said:

They say a picture's worth a thousand words, and I can think of no better example than comparing Cobralition sigs in the OP to those of RFI.

Stoppage time awaits, then on to racking up that cheap, cheap infra.

Remind me, it's always collect with LCs, never collect with Banks, and dump Factories before you pump, right?

No no no no no, wick bad naughty Lex! Collect with Guerilla Camps and dump the Schools. They don't need an education where they're going.

mrR0cpl.png

PEACE OF ASS

Well, the war is concluded!  Congrats to all participants -- and a few final thoughts:

1.  This seemed like a lot of work for what was essentially and obviously a scheme engineered by @@James Spanier to again try to woo the Red Asses.

prostitueret.jpg 

LOWSTEN: "C'mon, Walsh -- you KNOW you'd like to MARA!"

2.  Roll For Initiative has a kick ass logo that certain someone spent literally hours hand-crafting.  li7Dt3GTQpTIkzl0pIsT6k8yY3I9jv7sHT4358EH

Two other ones you may like better that I stumbled upon:
37daccbe35b5cc043f0fb35e72789bb8.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8hUGGqe1uEond3N-6EpJ

3. Have to say on the Red Ass front, FTW did a good job of keeping me staggered from day one of the war until the very end. Even when the pressure started getting to them and it went from three to two to one, and they were no longer fully stocked with nukes, they were there like clockwork. 

5080306.jpg

I've been on the other side of these wars, and it gets tedious and difficult to keep up that pressure.  Nice work -- 27 wars without a gap.  It helped that I went 21 days straight without landing a nuke (@$%#  *&%$#@!), while I took 77.  Gonna plug that damn SDI in next time.

4.  Everybody fought pretty well, but half the fun of wars is witty banter with the enemy.  For my part, I never once got the "Surrender or face blah blah blah..." kind of PM.  Some were particularly sporting to fight and chat with:

Masterchief (FTW)

Armpit (FTW)

Nicholas Strakhov (FTW)

Smitty256 (FTW)

iamthey (Argent)

LeggatusEquus (Argent) would respond to any stimulus with "Bee Movie" quotes.  Maybe that's a thing, I don't know, I'm old.

There may have been more, but they are off my war screens now.

5.  Hats off to the COBRAlition -- good dudes in the Discord Channels and a damn cohesive bunch, which can be rare when you're low on ammo and the whole Bolivian army is outside.  Disagreements were were few and handled with the knowledge that the team came first.  In all honesty, a real pleasure to be a part of, I almost wish more people could have seen how that channel rolled.  Some literate bastards in that group as well.  Anytime, fellas.

6.   @Lyanna Mormont: With enemies like you, who needs allies? As long as she stays away from those damn matches until that alarm goes off and keeps performing the movements, she's alright by me. 

image.webp

7.  Finally, a huge thanks to The Gem of the Highlands.   I never once asked for help, but there it was.  Couldn't ask for more, Norwood I want to.

Rgt6i5B.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, Walshington said:

mrR0cpl.png

PEACE OF ASS

Well, the war is concluded!  Congrats to all participants -- and a few final thoughts:

1.  This seemed like a lot of work for what was essentially and obviously a scheme engineered by @@James Spanier to again try to woo the Red Asses.

prostitueret.jpg 

2.  Roll For Initiative has a kick ass logo that certain someone spent literally hours hand-crafting.  li7Dt3GTQpTIkzl0pIsT6k8yY3I9jv7sHT4358EH

Two other ones you may like better that I stumbled upon:
37daccbe35b5cc043f0fb35e72789bb8.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8hUGGqe1uEond3N-6EpJ

3. Have to say on the Red Ass front, FTW did a good job of keeping me staggered from day one of the war until the very end. Even when the pressure started getting to them and it went from three to two to one, and they were no longer fully stocked with nukes, they were there like clockwork. 

5080306.jpg

I've been on the other side of these wars, and it gets tedious and difficult to keep up that pressure.  Nice work -- 27 wars without a gap.  It helped that I went 21 days straight without landing a nuke (@$%#  *&%$#@!), while I took 77.  Gonna plug that damn SDI in next time.

4.  Everybody fought pretty well, but half the fun of wars is witty banter with the enemy.  For my part, I never once got the "Surrender or face blah blah blah..." kind of PM.  Some were particularly sporting to fight and chat with:

Masterchief (FTW)

Armpit (FTW)

Nicholas Strakhov (FTW)

Smitty256 (FTW)

iamthey (Argent)

LeggatusEquus (Argent) would respond to any stimulus with "Bee Movie" quotes.  Maybe that's a thing, I don't know, I'm old.

There may have been more, but they are off my war screens now.

5.  Hats off to the COBRAlition -- good dudes in the Discord Channels and a damn cohesive bunch, which can be rare when you're low on ammo and the whole Bolivian army is outside.  Disagreements were were few and handled with the knowledge that the team came first.  In all honesty, a real pleasure to be a part of, I almost wish more people could have seen how that channel rolled.  Some literate bastards in that group as well.  Anytime, fellas.

6.   @Lyanna Mormont: With enemies like you, who needs allies? As long as she stays away from those damn matches until that alarm goes off and keeps performing the movements, she's alright by me. 

image.webp

7.  Finally, a huge thanks to The Gem of the Highlands.   I never once asked for help, but there it was.  Couldn't ask for more, Norwood I want to.

Rgt6i5B.jpg?1

Impressive war effort from the old man, zimmer frames are made outa steel after all!

3 hours ago, Walshington said:

prostitueret.jpg 

The game was rigged from the start.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:05 PM, Canik said:

VICTORIOUS! 

All caps, huh.

Well it's a good thing you can't kill an idea.

33.jpg

On 8/10/2019 at 8:05 PM, Canik said:

Here's to peace! I thank GK for working with me to make this war happen. Seriously, it was better than nothing happening I think we all can agree there. :)  Also @General Kanabis Glad you're joining Non Grata. I was just getting in your range, was a shame if we never fought directly. See you soon!

You know what they say-

D-6-Vvlb-Ws-AUnbk-X.jpg

We thank you too (for the wolf pelts casualties) and on behalf of all of us, you're welcome.

I bury the hatchet in this battlefield, but I now share the burden of a similar one in another.

See you soon indeed :war:

Edited by General Kanabis