A Tale of 100 Coffees

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we did have a lot of fun with this on both sides. COBRA and Kashmir were the only AAs I had the pleasure of fighting but there are some excellent fighters in both and I thoroughly enjoyed helping you guys raise your casualty count, and helping me raise mine in return! Best of luck with the rebuilding!

The COBRALITION had a strategic plan right from the start, and that was to get in the range of our smallest and (apparently) least endowed/prepared/experienced nations as soon as possible, and crush us there, thus winning the war. They didn't spare any trick for that end, from false allegations, to (more or less skilful) infiltrations. It didn't work. It could have worked, had our internal organization been less than exquisite, or our level of overall activity less than exemplary. When it started to become obvious that they couldn't win, they started focusing on the propaganda, and won (or so they claim) the meme war. So be it. I'd rather win the field war and lose on the meme front at any time, if that's what it takes! Would you? 

Proud to be part of my alliance and this coalition! And many thanks to our opponents for the nice past few months, and for unleashing and testing the best of us! 

Hail FTW! 

Hail RFI! 

o7

Edited by Lord Draculea

1 hour ago, Lord Draculea said:

The COBRALITION had a strategic plan right from the start, and that was to get in the range of our smallest and (apparently) least endowed/prepared/experienced nations as soon as possible, and crush us there, thus winning the war. They didn't spare any trick for that end, from false allegations, to (more or less skilful) infiltrations. It didn't work. It could have worked, had our internal organization been less than exquisite, or our level of overall activity less than exemplary. When it started to become obvious that they couldn't win, they started focusing on the propaganda, and won (or so they claim) the meme war. So be it. I'd rather win the field war and lose on the meme front at any time, if that's what it takes! Would you? 

Proud to be part of my alliance and this coalition! And many thanks to our opponents for the nice past few months, and for unleashing and testing the best of us! 

Hail FTW! 

Hail RFI! 

o7

The memewar is the true war. 

Pixels can be rebuilt, egos are fractured forever 

31 minutes ago, Stewie said:

The memewar is the true war. 

Pixels can be rebuilt, egos are fractured forever 

My ego's feeling just fine, thanks for your concern! :P

If your idea of playing this game is to lose the real wars and insert some nice looking memes on the OWF in the process, please feel free to repeat that experience at any time! 🕵️‍♂️

Edited by Lord Draculea

2 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

Hail FTW! 

Hail RFI! 

o7

One-punch-man-saitama-ok-decal-white_120

Fair enough my man, though I'm sure the populace prefer visible content over your opaque "exquisite" internal organisation.

Your "exemplary" activity seemed to be a fraction of your overall numbers; enough numbers to shed infra and outgun us along with the help of your blocmates. If it was truly "exemplary" your top tier wouldn't have had 1m NS shaved by NG within a week, neither would there have been the necessity for you to call in an entire bloc against us few men, talk about "not sparing a trick" eh?

You can pat yourself on the back all you want though, ultimately it should come as a surprise to no one that you defeated us militarily given the odds. A slightly more "exemplary" force would've managed as much within a month, two tops.

Thanks for admitting we won in the areas we fought though :)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

2 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

The COBRALITION had a strategic plan right from the start, and that was to get in the range of our smallest and (apparently) least endowed/prepared/experienced nations as soon as possible, and crush us there, thus winning the war. They didn't spare any trick for that end, from false allegations, to (more or less skilful) infiltrations. It didn't work. It could have worked, had our internal organization been less than exquisite, or our level of overall activity less than exemplary. When it started to become obvious that they couldn't win, they started focusing on the propaganda, and won (or so they claim) the meme war. So be it. I'd rather win the field war and lose on the meme front at any time, if that's what it takes! Would you

Hail FTW! 

Hail RFI! 

o7

Whaat?!?!?

See above

That word, CyberNations, I don't think it means what you think it means

I am reminded of the following:

"You know you never defeated us on the battlefield," said the American colonel.

The North Vietnamese colonel pondered this remark a moment.

"That may be so," he replied, "but it is also irrelevant." *

It got to the point, in this war, that I was reluctant to stop fighting due to the negative effect it was going to have on my cash flow.  I was making more from your and others' ground forces than regular collections at my level of "infra" would have allowed.

*which word, in turn, reminds me of the following apropos-of-nothing blast from the past:

LIpTgV2.jpg&key=f0bb5eb6a572c5e2d753a618

3 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

When it started to become obvious that they couldn't win, they started focusing on the propaganda, and won

Exactly, we declared war so very certain of our victory.  We outnumbered you like 7 to 1 ratio or something.  I still can't believe we lost man... smh

@Johnny @ Lex, you can rant all you want, I'm not going to follow you in that direction, we've just won the war (see the first post in this thread if you need clarifications), so I don't need to prove anything anymore. All you can convince me of is that you truly deserve the medal of 'Masters of Empty Words' or something. Truth is your alliances were brought to the point of irrelevance, and it will literally take years for you to recover (if ever). If that's what you were after, congratulations! 😛

@Johnny @ Lex, you can rant all you want, I'm not going to follow you in that direction, we've just won the war (see the first post in this thread if you need clarifications), so I don't need to prove anything anymore. All you can convince me of is that you truly deserve the medal of 'Masters of Empty Words' or something. Truth is your alliances were brought to the point of irrelevance, and it will literally take years for you to recover (if ever). If that's what you were after, congratulations! 😛

8c3.jpg

Maybe, but I doubt your reputation will ever recover.

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Saying the bloc who can't even deal with 40 nations without calling half of bob down on it.

Also, Non Grata has 49 members now. 36 are in anarchy and 11 are hiding in peace mode, including 4 out of your top 5. Nobody cares about your !@#$%*ing.

You don't need to prove anything, and yet here you are chiming in to what end exactly?

You're already following me so why don't you tell me how you really feel?

(Friendly reminder: I am the new King of Cobra, I don't know you and you don't know me. Let's not get this peace off on the wrong foot eh?)

Hello Lorp Dracolam! Kashmir And Cobra Were Already Irrelevant! Your Irrelevant Appliance Had Nothing To Do With That! When Was The Last Time Someone Here Was "Relevant!" Thirteen Years Ago Right! Been A Whole Lot Of irrelevant Ever Since! Thank You For Your Input! God Bless!

3 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Hello Lorp Dracolam! Kashmir And Cobra Were Already Irrelevant! Your Irrelevant Appliance Had Nothing To Do With That! When Was The Last Time Someone Here Was "Relevant!" Thirteen Years Ago Right! Been A Whole Lot Of irrelevant Ever Since! Thank You For Your Input! God Bless!

#blessed

#livelaughlove

14 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You don't need to prove anything, and yet here you are chiming in to what end exactly?

You're already following me so why don't you tell me how you really feel?

(Friendly reminder: I am the new King of Cobra, I don't know you and you don't know me. Let's not get this peace off on the wrong foot eh?)

Let's stop all this arguing. The war is over. This is for everyone btw. 

Oh, I wasn't ranting, that's a whole different critter usually reserved for use of VAR and the Oxford comma.

You apparently don't have any idea how much the final version of the announcement in the OP has to do precisely with the degree to which you've "won the war," as well as the degree to which our alliances "were brought to the point of irrelevance."  The clarifications are yours to find, sir.

No argument from me that you don't need to prove anything anymore.

Bob has changed, and so too will our nations and their stats.  It's not about recovering 150k NS, it's about having the sharpest teeth in the wading pool.  You've done a great job as Weight-Watchers, so thanks for that.

(signed),

Master of Empty Wordscomic-book-illustrated-angry-manager-wit

6 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Change FTW's flag and then we can.

I'm still at war with you babycakes

That's not my decision to make, mate.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Indeed, I feel everything was adequately covered in the OP. I'm not looking to perpetuate the grudges of old.

Agreed

Edited by Smitty256