Oculus Third Decree

Letum

I would assume then that a hyper-aggressive alliance such as yours would have kept poor Monsters Inc at war just out of spite for what a third party said? That's not particularly fair.

Did you really just respond to his point by repeating it back at him in a hypothetical? Jesus Christ. 

At this rate Oculus won't make it to the fourth decree.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarification and as stated previously- wars are done after expiry. I noticed some miscommunication somewhere:

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Typhoon Date: 10/22/2015 9:44:41 PM

Subject: FYI
Message: One of your little maggots broke the peace with NPO two hours after i was (timely, mind you, is NPo's military about this) informed we were at peace with you. He started it off with a nuke.

I do sincerely hope you get smashed even more into dust.

*response*

To: Typhoon From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 10/22/2015 10:20:59 PM

Subject: RE: FYI

you will probably eat some more nukes, I am sorry for the inconvience

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Damn, and I was so looking forward to the fourth decree. I was promised cake.

Yup - the fourth decree was the annexation of ODN. But y'all done spoiled that, meanies. Now Farrin gets no cake.

Unless he comes to my pub and asks for it, of course.

So here are the events thus far:

1. Monsters Inc declare war to prove a point that they will take genuine war to a bloc.
2. Monsters Inc gets scared, decides to abandon their initial goal so they can whine to BONES.
3. BONES types a post that would make his ESL teacher weep (at least according to Junkanunka).
4. Oculus shrugs and peaces out.

Sorry Lord Hitchcock, Oculus just isn't that into you. We have three hunks already. Maybe you can trim our hedges or something.

So here are the events thus far:
1. Monsters Inc declare war to prove a point that they will take genuine war to a bloc.
2. Monsters Inc gets scared, decides to abandon their initial goal so they can whine to BONES.
3. BONES types a post that would make his ESL teacher weep (at least according to Junkanunka).
4. Oculus shrugs and peaces out.
Sorry Lord Hitchcock, Oculus just isn't that into you. We have three hunks already. Maybe you can trim our hedges or something.

Interesting way to spin it. And no, that's not how it occurred. But if that makes you feel better about about yourself, then let it be Edited by Lord Hitchcock

which alliances are those?

the threads where bones threatens you and you guys attack MI6/TPF are still on the front page. i know that bigger lies go down easier, but there's pretty much no way that "forgiveness", "fair play", or "upstanding moral behavior" even enter into the question.

IMO, back up your words with actions and smash bones. it isn't like he doesn't deserve it. plus it would give me another thread to talk !@#$ in.

I read it with sarcasm tags; it actually made sense that way.

Congrats MI on punching Oculus in the teeth and walking away clean.

Damn, and I was so looking forward to the fourth decree. I was promised cake.

You should know by now Farrin that the cake is a lie. Unless a penguin promises it to you. Then it's legit.

Also sup man, nice to see you active again. Hit me up on IRC, I'd love to hear your opinion on the current events as of late.

i had a serious response written up to this but i can't stop laughing. you have mastered the art of avoiding the point and accusing your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of.

I've been saying that Letum is the embodiment of wordy incompetence since 2007. It's about time someone started to listen to me. If you don't believe me, just ask TPF. I'm sure they can tell you a little something about his leadership style.

Also, running scared NPO? Back in the day you could at least say you had a spine. That NPO wouldn't have backed off due to an idiotic stunt from BONES. Then again, each successive emperor of yours has embodied your steady decline. I would say you've hit rock-bottom with Letum, but I know your membership all too well. When's it going to be Branimir's turn?

:lol1:  :lol1:  :lol1:  :lol1: I'm dead!  A handful of nations and 75 percent of non-hippie NS in the game pees themselves and runs away. 9mil/100 tech every 10 days til I'm off planet if you want it Bones. Just PM me in game.

I've been saying that Letum is the embodiment of wordy incompetence since 2007. It's about time someone started to listen to me. If you don't believe me, just ask TPF. I'm sure they can tell you a little something about his leadership style.

Also, running scared NPO? Back in the day you could at least say you had a spine. That NPO wouldn't have backed off due to an idiotic stunt from BONES. Then again, each successive emperor of yours has embodied your steady decline. I would say you've hit rock-bottom with Letum, but I know your membership all too well. When's it going to be Branimir's turn 

No, Rock Bottom was when we had you. Thankfully, you and your unstoppable whining left!

Also, running scared NPO? Back in the day you could at least say you had a spine. That NPO wouldn't have backed off due to an idiotic stunt from BONES. Then again, each successive emperor of yours has embodied your steady decline. I would say you've hit rock-bottom with Letum, but I know your membership all too well. When's it going to be Branimir's turn?

Back in the day, that NPO would have driven Monsters to perma-zi, pre-empted Bones, and charged his entire alliance 50k of tech in reps.

If you feel that is somehow better because it makes up for any feelings of inferiority be my guest, but personally I'd like to source my tech from somewhere more reliable.

Back in the day, that NPO would have driven Monsters to perma-zi, pre-empted Bones, and charged his entire alliance 50k of tech in reps.

If you feel that is somehow better because it makes up for any feelings of inferiority be my guest, but personally I'd like to source my tech from somewhere more reliable.

Bones and even one or two of his companions would decimate your top tier. I'm sure it was all NPO being good and merciful though.

Nice words. Coming from an IRON nation sitting on a measly 4 million casualties. You do realize that we have two members with over 15 million casualties, right? Currently ranked #21 and #23 for casualties counts on planet Bob. I know that a high number for you to fathom with IRONs flip flop dog pile ideals.

On another note- we do much more than your average micro.

And to address your question: The butt hurt stems from caustic of non grata talking so much {>. and his ass couldn't cash it.

You see, when BONEs made that statement, caustic sits at a measly 40k- and in the big picture NPO would have burned a lot more than NG- and believe me, NPO was 'quick' to bring us to the peace talk table.

As for what we wanted- speculation runs wild I guess - and we decided to go with BONEs advice and accept the peace.

There is method to the madness on a couple of points:

1) for being an almighty and powerful block- it took one man to make a demand and it was met. Three days was given, and it was wrapped up in less than 24hrs.

2) SPTR did send us war aid (money and troops)- which is deemed as an act of war and oculus didn't capitalize on it- which is really weird because of the showboaters who cry out 'I don't have any targets, boo hoo'

3) and lastly- and most hilarious- with the crap caustic talked in the previous thread- it also sent a message that Oculus is not a 'collective of all thoughts' bloc- it's primary voiced by NPO with caustic crying in the corner.

Now I actually don't mind Letum- he's fun to talk to, I respect Pansy, and I find Hartw to be hilarious. Our conversation and including frawley wasn't an intense emotional scream match- we have a mutual love for Bob- people hit people- and some pew pew pew. I also don't mind caustic.

And for dialogue's sake, Caustic, LOL

Your alliance doesn't suck because two members got 15 million casualties from running their nations into the ground over and over again and now are permanent members of the low tier. 

The strange thing is you aren't even good warmongers, you back out of a fight by getting some other moron to help you.

The irony might be too much to contain. 

Edited by Commander shepard

Bones and even one or two of his companions would decimate your top tier. I'm sure it was all NPO being good and merciful though.

If he wants to attempt that, then I'm not sure why us giving peace to Monsters Inc would stop him.

Would you have rather Oculus kept them at war?

My argument is on your motive, not your action.  It was a quick and cheap way for you to score back some PR points, so you took it.  If you would have us believe you did it out of the kindness in your hearts, well, that would be amusing.

It was a solid PR move for you, and I imagine MI would be facing a lot harsher penalties if you hadn't completely fumbled the TPF affair.