Oculus Third Decree

Letum

But you know, if you really believe that Oculus is so easily cowed and is not just being nice and diplomatic, you can always exploit that, claim the mantle of the world's top superpower, and throw your weight around to satisfy whatever motives it is you have. Because somehow, I have a feeling that it's not really Monsters Inc that you are feeling raw about.

I think you might be onto something here. It's almost like people don't really care whether MInc got beat up or not.

What if...and I'm reaching here... they're pointing out that it looks silly to gleefully throw your weight around against MI6 and TPF, but suddenly turn into forgiving good guys ones BONES threatens you.

Again, I'm just spitballing here, maybe they're actually huge MInc fans.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the fact is, nobody wanted to fight Minc to begin with and Minc never wanted peace to begin with. You're all claiming a show of weakness from Oculus for not fighting Bones over Minc.... What kind of retard would fight Bones just to beat the !@#$ out of an alliance they never cared to beat the !@#$ out of in first place? If we wanted to beat up Minc we would and Bones wouldn't stop that. Fact is, we don't. So at the end of the day, everyone wins, with maybe the exception of Minc who lost their protectorate for absolutely nothing. 

But I suppose Mogar and crew are always going to jump at any chance to talk !@#$ no matter how ridiculous it is.

We all know no one in Oculus wanted to fight Minc, as doing so would bring in SPaTR and others, The thing Oculus likes to do is what NPO has being doing from day one, attacking alliances with very little to no support, IF you really wanted war why not hit some of the bigger, or well connected alliances ?.

You also claim if you wanted to beat up Minc you would and Bones wouldn't stop that, well i do not know of any alliance that is happy getting nuked then having to give white peace due to the fact Bones demanded. 

Maybe I am crazy but thats how it seems to me.

But you know, if you really believe that Oculus is so easily cowed and is not just being nice and diplomatic, you can always exploit that, claim the mantle of the world's top superpower, and throw your weight around to satisfy whatever motives it is you have. Because somehow, I have a feeling that it's not really Monsters Inc that you are feeling raw about.

Karma 2.0 on its way,  lets face it shall we, this is not the first time NPO has claimed the worlds superpower, picked on loads of small alliances in a weak state just to find a year or so later those small weak alliances are leading the charge in beating the shit out of you.

Maybe I am just old, but you clearly forget how you got ripped apart last time, however this time it will be a lot worst for you.

Most of us don't care about MI or don't like LH very much due to past interactions.

This is exactly what I have been saying since the OP.  I want to acknowledge our thanks for taking Stripes off of the OP.

Edit:  deleted the 1st 1/2 of the quote, as I was only replying to the remaining part

Edited by smurthwaite

The funniest part is how they keep dodging any question about whether they would purposefully kept Minc in war out of spite if they were in such a position.

They want to shoot their mouths off but also don't want to look like the bad guys who would prolong a war for the sake of pettiness.

How could anyone keep someone at war that voluntarily jumped in on their own accord? It's not like we share a piece of paper or anything else along those lines.

I do find it odd that you peaced them so fast. So yeah, I do think you're scared of losing to them.

if MI6/TPF/STA went to NPO and asked for peace right now, what would they be offered? would NPO "purposefully keep them at war out of spite"?

Woah man, that war is completely different. There is no super tier back up for Mi6/TPF/STA. Calm yourself.

I'm also laughing over the earlier comment about NPOculus having big nations too. There's a difference between big and the tier that SPATR brings to the table. Especially since several in SPATR are also dual Doom Birds. Very transparent over why peace was declared. Trying to talk tough now is like a dude waking up from a knockout punch and trying to run his mouth to the person who just leveled him.

@Caladin - No one cares how many top tier members you have. A handful of skilled people can cut right through them. You need to stick to what your good at and whine about how things are so unfair for you.

Sorry, not really feeling it right now. Things have suddenly got a little bit fairer over the last couple of days, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, having reviewed the contents of this thread, I have a new official policy to announce from Oculus: Whenever someone issues an ultimatum to Oculus, Oculus will do the exact opposite.

On an unrelated note: Oculus, you have 36 hours to not make me God-Emperor for Life of Oculus, on pain of rolling.

Edited by Caladin

if MI6/TPF/STA went to NPO and asked for peace right now, what would they be offered? would NPO "purposefully keep them at war out of spite"?

They could always try and see.

Sorry, not really feeling it right now. Things have suddenly got a little bit fairer over the last couple of days, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, having reviewed the contents of this thread, I have a new official policy to announce from Oculus: Whenever someone issues an ultimatum to Oculus, Oculus will do the exact opposite.

On an unrelated note: Oculus, you have 36 hours to not make me God-Emperor for Life of Oculus, on pain of rolling.

We all know what you mean and consider this a warning to all that Discussion of Moderation Issues outside of the Moderation Forums is still a warn.

You keep closing the threads we want to discuss things in though Keelah. 

On Topic so I don't get warned: I agree with most posters above. NPO's spin on this is incredibly funny. 

You keep closing the threads we want to discuss things in though Keelah. 

On Topic so I don't get warned: I agree with most posters above. NPO's spin on this is incredibly funny. 

As I said if you still have questions regarding the topic, please feel free to pm me.

Sorry for the derail, warn for me, back on topic.

in lancashire, the event is known as the great sundering. lo, on the eve of october, the great gods did strike down with great vengeance and anger against their transgressors. books burned spontaneously. entire fleets of aircraft self-destructed. new medicines turned into salt before my very eyes. our beautiful nation was blessed by the heavens and there have been no confirmed reports of wrath from any deities within our borders. others have been set back thousands of years.

and the tech kept on-a flowin'

I find it interesting how the people who were ostensibly on Mi's side are now calling for us to have refused them peace when they asked for it. Could you be more transparently using them for your own purposes?

Actually, no one on our side is saying that at all. We are far too busy laughing at y'all for shitting yourselves over the thought of having to fight SPaTR. 

The funniest part is how they keep dodging any question about whether they would purposefully kept Minc in war out of spite if they were in such a position.

They want to shoot their mouths off but also don't want to look like the bad guys who would prolong a war for the sake of pettiness.

See, the key thing here is context. Part of the reason MInc entered the war was due to y'all choosing to fight MI6/TPF/STA. If MI6/TPF/STA were ever in a position to hit someone (nowadays or even since MI6/TPF became allies) it would be for a rather damn good reason. Not the piss poor-months if not years old-twisted around and manipulated-pile of garbage y'all used as a CB. (now, going to note, I honestly don't give a shit about the CB, I am happy to be at war regardless of any reason and am having a blast right now.) So in conclusion, MI6/TPF/STA would not find itself in this situation to begin with. That is why we shoot our mouths off, as you seem wont to say. 

There is no dodging of anything. Simply put, y'all call MI6 arrogant on a rather daily basis but your whole bloc shows a height of arrogance unknown to most alliances around. Even in this thread, despite having shat all over yourselves, you still try to make the claim that you aren't frightened. That you have hundreds of upper tier nations. You had NG gov shooting their mouths off about how much of a coward Bones is in his ultimatum thread. This is why it amuses me that y'all make some huge claim that MI6 is some uniquely arrogant/asshole of an alliance when half of your bloc are alliances displaying worse persona's than MI6 could hope to attain. VE is the only active alliance that does not display such an attitude. AB/GLoF/DT are too inactive on these forums and elsewhere really, to display such an attitude. The rest...

I think you might be onto something here. It's almost like people don't really care whether MInc got beat up or not.

What if...and I'm reaching here... they're pointing out that it looks silly to gleefully throw your weight around against MI6 and TPF, but suddenly turn into forgiving good guys ones BONES threatens you.

Again, I'm just spitballing here, maybe they're actually huge MInc fans.

This in a nutshell. I have no illwill towards MInc but neither do I harbor a huge amount of love for them. 

Actually, no one on our side is saying that at all. We are far too busy laughing at y'all for !@#$ting yourselves over the thought of having to fight SPaTR. 

See, the key thing here is context. Part of the reason MInc entered the war was due to y'all choosing to fight MI6/TPF/STA. If MI6/TPF/STA were ever in a position to hit someone (nowadays or even since MI6/TPF became allies) it would be for a rather damn good reason. Not the piss poor-months if not years old-twisted around and manipulated-pile of garbage y'all used as a CB. (now, going to note, I honestly don't give a !@#$ about the CB, I am happy to be at war regardless of any reason and am having a blast right now.) So in conclusion, MI6/TPF/STA would not find itself in this situation to begin with. That is why we shoot our mouths off, as you seem wont to say. 

There is no dodging of anything. Simply put, y'all call MI6 arrogant on a rather daily basis but your whole bloc shows a height of arrogance unknown to most alliances around. Even in this thread, despite having !@#$ all over yourselves, you still try to make the claim that you aren't frightened. That you have hundreds of upper tier nations. You had NG gov shooting their mouths off about how much of a coward Bones is in his ultimatum thread. This is why it amuses me that y'all make some huge claim that MI6 is some uniquely arrogant/!@#$%^& of an alliance when half of your bloc are alliances displaying worse persona's than MI6 could hope to attain. VE is the only active alliance that does not display such an attitude. AB/GLoF/DT are too inactive on these forums and elsewhere really, to display such an attitude. The rest...

This in a nutshell. I have no illwill towards MInc but neither do I harbor a huge amount of love for them.

You're impressively good at completely avoiding the things people say to you, and instead ranting and raving about... a bunch of random stuff. If you were a bit less incoherent, you might even manage to derail the thread with that tactic.

You're impressively good at completely avoiding the things people say to you, and instead ranting and raving about... a bunch of random stuff. If you were a bit less incoherent, you might even manage to derail the thread with that tactic.

I think he hit the topics that he quoted pretty well, but I can't say I'm surprised that Oculus members will claim he is incoherent or whatever other bullshit you guys want to claim here.  You guys do have quite the history of being incapable to read what is actually being typed and twisting it to what you think it should be. But this whole discussion really comes down to Oculus letting MInc, who aggressively attacked Oculus, off scott free because they were afraid of BONES and his friends coming in and tearing their upper tier to pieces. You guys continue to attempt to deflect your cowardice away from yourselves by playing the "what if" game with the MI6 members, but see here's the thing MI6 isn't in the position to make that decision and whether they say they would or would not keep MInc in the war because they are or are not afraid BONES doesn't matter. What matters is that Oculus chose the cowards play. 

Did Doch just say MI6 wouldn't sign onto a war without a "damn good reason"?

I mean, NSO totally deserved to get its ass kicked 3 or 4 months before that war kicked off. Hey, now that you mention it, MI6 is kinda whining about the exact same thing.

What? Now we have y'all goin with this line? What exactly did I avoid? Do tell. What did I rant and rave about that was not on point? 

Did Doch just say MI6 wouldn't sign onto a war without a "damn good reason"?

I mean, NSO totally deserved to get its ass kicked 3 or 4 months before that war kicked off. Hey, now that you mention it, MI6 is kinda whining about the exact same thing.

Saxasm- now this is ranting and raving and incoherent babbling.