This Week in the Network

Schattenmann

Not sure why you'd want the sloppy seconds, get in while the gettings good.  Instead you let every WTF who could go before you, and then only now hit Cuba.  I get that its part of your strategy, but leaders should lead from the front.  First in, last out. You should have been one of the first to hit Cuba, instead you are so far the last.

Asa was anarchied from the get go and only PMd to restock nukes to be fair. He has fought as hard, if not harder than anyone in WTF. When you're outgunned, you're outgunned. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bragging is pretty ridiculous, of course every individual nation is going to get beaten down by the DBDC/Hime combo. But Cuba. to whom stats are obviously far far more important, has lost a years growth plus a very good portion of war chest most likely. Some of the lower hanging Doombirds have lost more I'd guess, like the person this thread is mainly about. 

The bragging is pretty ridiculous, of course every individual nation is going to get beaten down by the DBDC/Hime combo. But Cuba. to whom stats are obviously far far more important, has lost a years growth plus a very good portion of war chest most likely. Some of the lower hanging Doombirds have lost more I'd guess, like the person this thread is mainly about. 

Lol, He's lost about as much as he can raid back within a month.

Not sure why you'd want the sloppy seconds, get in while the gettings good.  Instead you let every WTF who could go before you, and then only now hit Cuba.  I get that its part of your strategy, but leaders should lead from the front.  First in, last out. You should have been one of the first to hit Cuba, instead you are so far the last.

As always, you and your vapid opinion are 100% spot on and unconditionally right. I will exist forever more in disgrace and shame, unable to look at the man in the mirror. I loved my NS, and will miss it terribly even though I made every attempt to save it at the expense of my alliance mates.

Asa was anarchied from the get go and only PMd to restock nukes to be fair. He has fought as hard, if not harder than anyone in WTF. When you're outgunned, you're outgunned. 

Others have done much more, I had the misfortune of only one attacker at the start... where most others had 2 or 3. And even others who weren't tossed into anarchy had 4 or 5 when they declared offensive wars in addition to the defensive ones they were in.

As always, you and your vapid opinion are 100% spot on and unconditionally right. I will exist forever more in disgrace and shame, unable to look at the man in the mirror. I loved my NS, and will miss it terribly even though I made every attempt to save it at the expense of my alliance mates.

Others have done much more, I had the misfortune of only one attacker at the start... where most others had 2 or 3. And even others who weren't tossed into anarchy had 4 or 5 when they declared offensive wars in addition to the defensive ones they were in.

Glad we could agree that my opinion is always unconditionally 100% correct and factual at all times.

Glad we could agree that my opinion is always unconditionally 100% correct and factual at all times.

Oh, I never said factual... vapid, but not factual. :lol1:

I would love to see him raid back 20k tech within a month. 

Especially with many of the nations in range? Allied, or under NAP. Should prove interesting in a year or so. :popcorn:

Lol, He's lost about as much as he can raid back within a month.

But how many nations are in range now that are not allies? and how many more will remain your allies once you start attacking them?

can we all just appreciate this:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Anderith. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 3/17/2015 4:25:33 AM
Last Bill Payment: 3/18/2015 4:51:03 PM
Desired Religion: Jainism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 400
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/24/2015
Total Money: $3,606,800
Technology: 861.93 Levels
Trade Partners: black mind, Taishirn, TheGreatRomanEmpire, Hong Long Area
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 32, Intelligence XP: 1
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 8
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 72
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 2
  • Landing Ships: 2
  • Battleships: 5
  • Cruisers: 1
  • Frigates: 1
  • Destroyers: 4
  • Submarines: 5
  • Aircraft Carriers: 1

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

I have no idea how Dajobo has survived our forums. Grub makes sure his posts are long enough that you can't see anything but his words in a thread. I never knew there were so many ways to say "I don't like you and enjoy telling you that". It's one of his many charms.

I always suspected that you didn't actually read my posts... or maybe you just don't understand them?  If you need help I am happy to break out the crayons again.

I always suspected that you didn't actually read my posts... or maybe you just don't understand them?  If you need help I am happy to break out the crayons again.

For being one that makes contentless speeches you surely stand out: lately I hear mentions of you every other day!

(TBF at times you're redundant. That and the crayons... Natural born teacher, probably.)

Ive no problem with WTF fighting back till they either win or lose or decide theyve done enough.  Have at it I say.  If I was wtf I would do the same thing.  I dont think DBDC did anything 'wrong' either.  In my book you can declare a war for whatever reason you want.  Theres nothing wrong about that.  This is a war.  Both sides fight till one is ready to surrender or both declare it a draw.

What I dislike is not nations declaring wars or fighting wars.  What I dislike are harsh reps and eternal wars when people try to surrender.  Thats what WTF is doing.  And again.  "harsh repst so you cant fight me later" is not a good excuse.  Look at the  references you cited Mogar.  Thats why its not a good excuse.  EVERYONE always sees themselves as the goodguy.  If you justify those terms on alliance A... then alliance A is going to justify it right back on you.  And we end up in dark days.  Either its OK or its not OK to refuse surrender for individual nations to demand tens of thosuands in tech and to promise eternal war on individual nations to drive them from the world.

My issue again is that ive not seen individual nations refused surrender or reasonable surrender in a long long long time.  The fact that you Mogar need to reference hegemony era tactics to draw a comparison to what WTF is doing with these individual surrender terms is very telling.

IF you have an issue with DBDC.. go fight DBDC.  You will win or you will lose.  Either is fine.  To put these cripling demands on individual nations is not OK in my book.

I don't have a problem with DBDC, but... WTF has every right to demand anything they can get from them. 

It is perfectly acceptable for WTF to try and wrench crippling reps out of DBDC. Let's not forget, this was a raid to celebrate their little birthday bash. This is a glorified tech raid and when you raid, you pay the price if you get nipped.

I go by  the greenacres rules of raiding. DBDC crapped on all of them and should WTF manage to get them to cry uncle, they deserve everything they have coming to them. 

I'll quote rule 10 for you.

Ten: Don't !@#$%* and complain if you bite off more than you can chew. If they attack back and you can't handle it, don't complain, you knew the risks involved in raiding going in. It's best to not get your friends to jump on the guy and beat him down so you can exact some revenge. You're a thief. Sometimes karma dishes it out, just take it, lick your wounds, and move on. If you get to the point where you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't be raiding anymore.

Of course, WTF has to get them to cry uncle first. 

Welp, sometimes a stripper jumps out of the cake and other times a homeless dude who spent a week under a bridge jumps out of the cake. 

Clearly, the homeless guy jumped out. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

And a month ago Desconistan had just $800,000,000 on hand. Wonder where this little fiasco has left him now.

Total Money: $216,124,003 as of a few days ago. Its tough to get someone who has quit to have their nation stop being logged into.

Who?

Desconistan, silly. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=133446

In his defense. You DO use a lot of big words. :lol1:

I go by  the greenacres rules of raiding. DBDC crapped on all of them and should WTF manage to get them to cry uncle. 

Unpossible, they just pull opportunists from the other 99% of CN to join their party 2 months late. There is no denying their insatiable desire to 'win'.

Edited by Asa Phillips