This Week in the Network

Schattenmann

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did just fine fighting one round of war then sitting back and watching Cuba get staggered for two months?

I can't really stop them from buying into range and then selling down to avoid counters in the middle of the day.  Want me to magically reduce my NS enough to catch them at 140k ns or what?

I can't really stop them from buying into range and then selling down to avoid counters in the middle of the day.  Want me to magically reduce my NS enough to catch them at 140k ns or what?

That would be great actually :awesome:

My apologies if you were actually physically unable to intervene.

That would be great actually :awesome:

My apologies if you were actually physically unable to intervene.

I don't think it's physically possible for me to do that, even if I wanted to, considering with everything sold except technology, which I can't get rid of, I'm still ranked like 14th.  So, physically impossible for me to actually catch them staggering him, sans sitting here for 24 hours a day refreshing waiting to catch one at a random time during the day rebuying.  ;)

It's okay, it looks like they're fresh out of nations who can even stagger him.

Edited by o ya baby

You're not seeing what should be readily apparent, to further assist you, look at GPA's anarchy statistics, and then the military(soldier count) of their top 30 or so.

I know that GPA top tier is mostly either turtling or in peace mode. I have posted about this myself in this thread in response to the post made by the rebel.

The point of my post (that one to which you responded) was that GPA top tier is less powerfull then the WTF top tier was before the current war. The fact that GPA top tier is turtling desn't change this. Actually, it makes it easier to attack them, as the turtling nations are either in anarchy or they can be anarchied immediately, reducing GPA ability to make counters (to mitigate this they keep reserves in peace mode all the time). Of course by turtling they deny possible attackers any direct profit (except XP) - but this doesn't make them stronger.

Edited by murtibing

I know that GPA top tier is mostly either turtling or in peace mode. I have posted about this myself in this thread in response to the post made by the rebel.

The point of my post (that one to which you responded) was that GPA top tier is less powerfull then the WTF top tier was before the current war. The fact that GPA top tier is turtling desn't change this. Actually, it makes it easier to attack them, as the turtling nations are either in anarchy or they can be anarchied immediately, reducing GPA ability to make counters (to mitigate this they keep reserves in peace mode all the time). Of course by turtling they deny possible attackers any direct profit (except XP) - but this doesn't make them stronger.

You probably give us too much credit, it's basically just one objective surrounded by a lot of inactivity/disorder... :D

But thanks. :)