Declaration of War

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to misunderstand, if IRON had RIA's best interests at heart, they would not have participated in a coalition to attack multiple RIA allies, and because of that, I no longer have a reason to kiss up to IRON publicly while they $%&@ over my allies because "everyone in the coalition of last war should have been lining up to kiss their hands." while IRON did next to nothing during that war, and then they decided to switch sides.

Did you ever think, for an iota of a moment that attacking Sparta, a direct ally of Fark(an IRON ally), is a really !@#$%* thing to do?

I do not ever disregard a treaty I hold, and I will defend my allies to my last pixel, I do not buy into the selective ignoring of treaties merely to win a war, if any of our allies on the Doomsphere side of this war were declared upon, RIA would be there to defend them. How many other alliances will actually follow all of their treaties this war? I can bet the list is going to be quite short.

Post count race with Tywin definitely detected.

Having your opponents be a quarter your size also helps I hear.

How are your calculations figured?  Sparta is pretty much 1/2 our size in NS and members...not a 1/4.  Comparable to the likes of of RIA who declared on AB who is a somewhat more then 1/2 the size of RIA, but yet were fighting the likes of Polar when you declared, and now Sparta.

I really do hope someone can help remove that stick from your ass, or help with your continuous obsession with IRON that you've done so well showing in multiple threads besides this one that do not even involve IRON.  You've successfully had people on both sides of this war tell you, you should stop posting, including various allies you have also trashed, so for that, well done 'ol Chap

You have a long record of believing this.

Yeah, it's really enjoyable to perform self fellatio but really awful when people point out that you're doing so.

Ahh yes, because so many alliances have never posted announcement about milestones in strength or size before this, right?  I forgot, this is the first time that's ever happened....damn IRON and our need to be the first one to announce an accomplishment.  

Ahh yes, because so many alliances have never posted announcement about milestones in strength or size before this, right?  I forgot, this is the first time that's ever happened....damn IRON and our need to be the first one to announce an accomplishment.  

What can we say? We're just total scum bags.

Yeah, but can you say that with a Sean Connery accent?

Haha. I got a good chuckle out of this. Thank you Lysis.

My point is mainly that your alliance is highly hypocritical, which this declaration proved, you don't give a !@#$ about Fark or any of your other allies, you give a !@#$ about being on the winning side.

I seem to be saying that IRON does not actually value their treaties, they value being on the winning side, which declaring on Sparta kinda proves since it's hitting an XX member, you know, a bloc that Fark is a member of, and all of the members of said bloc did the heavy lifting last war while IRON got the easy fronts.

I appreciate your concern for our relationship with Fark, but I think it's best to leave that to the two foremost experts on that relationship. Fark knows how we feel about them and vice versa.

Good luck IRON, Sparta has never been defeated in a war!. :smug:

Hey, I remember you! How are you mate?

Edited by The Warrior

Well that's a great artistic vision of how you wish it turns out, but allow me to grant you the clear focus of reality.

Picture 300 barely dressed men grasping sharp spears and shields. Descending from above are well placed incediaries.

The Warrior, Blade, and the rest of IRON Council are munching on sandwiches and beer.

When they no longer smell burning flesh... you hear the order... "Okay now guys".

My point is mainly that your alliance is highly hypocritical, which this declaration proved, you don't give a !@#$ about Fark or any of your other allies, you give a !@#$ about being on the winning side.

I seem to be saying that IRON does not actually value their treaties, they value being on the winning side, which declaring on Sparta kinda proves since it's hitting an XX member, you know, a bloc that Fark is a member of, and all of the members of said bloc did the heavy lifting last war while IRON got the easy fronts.

Our relationship with our allies is our own business, though I appreciate your concern.

Really....just really.

Can I declare war on Mogar for the damage done to my brain cells by reading this trash?

Sparta has committed wrongs against IRON. They know it, we know it, I assume half of the world knows it given how leaky such things tend to be. So whilst you rant about how we totally trashed our relationship with RIA, when precisely did you start calling for RIA to drop all links that in anyway connect them to Sparta out of deference to IRON?

Whats that? Never? Because it would be a stupid crazy overreaction?

Good....now kindly apply the same standards to us.

Well that's a great artistic vision of how you wish it turns out, but allow me to grant you the clear focus of reality.

Picture 300 barely dressed men grasping sharp spears and shields. Descending from above are well placed incediaries.

The Warrior, Blade, and the rest of IRON Council are munching on sandwiches and beer.

When they no longer smell burning flesh... you hear the order... "Okay now guys".

The difference here is that the Sparta of this world is far from the elite fighting force they envision themselves as.

IRON has the tech advantage, the numbers, real war-experience, and the willpower for a prolonged conflict.

These are Spartans in name only.  I'm going to enjoy watching you mop the floor with them.

Get ready to join your beloved coward Hellas, Sparta.  Down in the IRON meat grinder.

TQhwlvK.png?1

The difference here is that the Sparta of this world is far from the elite fighting force they envision themselves as.

IRON has the tech advantage, the numbers, real war-experience, and the willpower for a prolonged conflict.

These are Spartans in name only.  I'm going to enjoy watching you mop the floor with them.

Get ready to join your beloved coward Hellas, Sparta.  Down in the IRON meat grinder.

TQhwlvK.png?1

A timeless IRC quote, in the words of the great velo:

[23:01] DrSchrodinger We'll do as the RL Spartans did.
[23:02] Lord_nettles war, kill, raep, and homo sex
[23:02] Lord_nettles Forgot enslaving others too
[23:02] Velocity111 wow
[23:02] Velocity111 thats like the same as the CN spartans
[23:02] Velocity111 minus the war kill raep and enslaving

Edited by Krihelion

That's some great propaganda right there!

Classic Velo.  Miss that kid.