IRON sets a new record.

Elendil

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRON blows shit up with dat tech when IRON is 100% certain they are on the winning side no matter how many allies they have to throw under the bus.

Think I got it right this time Warrior.

It's pretty neat what you can achieve when avoiding the occasional damaging wars and drifting from one camp to the next to delay the inevitable.

No Marx, it's a remarkable achievement to avoid major engagement in wars for 4+ years. How dare you insinuate otherwise!

No Marx, it's a remarkable achievement to avoid major engagement in wars for 4+ years. How dare you insinuate otherwise!

In EQ, IRON lost just short of 6m ns, which was 2nd to Ai in total ns lost for the war incuding both sides, and a high percentage as well (42.5%).

In contrast, in Disorder IRON did very little relative which helps make comments like that happen.  But unless we are using Yev math, 4+ years would not be accurate.

You're right hart I overestimated my years. As a long term Paradoxians I tend to compare things in pre Bi/post Bi terms and that's a fault of mine. :P Either way, if you're going to accumulate stats it should be under the assumption that you actually use them. That's been our philosophy at least ;)