Declaration of War

Everyone who plays TE know that Alex is a great fighter, I won't expect different in SE. Maybe, Alex, Cuba or Artigo can start a TE nation, fight 1 on 1 there and we can judge the result?
/but I don't expect a pixel hugger can really fight. LoL

I did that. He turtles there too and I won that round.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanna try with me next round, no money involved?

No because I'm too competitive.  It'll start as a duel then I'll end up making a flag run or a casualties run and ain't nobody got time fo dat

No because I'm too competitive.  It'll start as a duel then I'll end up making a flag run or a casualties run and ain't nobody got time fo dat

expected answer from your kind. Well, good luck bragging about your self. :lol:

Seems to be the universal Spartan technique. Both my targets have turtled since day one.

It is a legitimate tactic though. If your opponent(s) far outtech you, then turtling and dropping out of their range will allow one to gain a distinct advantage in the next tier down. It is boring and definitely does not help with gaining casualties but in a war where your upper tier is heavily outnumbered, it is a viable tactic. 

It is a legitimate tactic though. If your opponent(s) far outtech you, then turtling and dropping out of their range will allow one to gain a distinct advantage in the next tier down. It is boring and definitely does not help with gaining casualties but in a war where your upper tier is heavily outnumbered, it is a viable tactic. 

I seem to recall a certain group mocking turtling last war though, tactics must have changed since disorder ;)

I seem to recall a certain group mocking turtling last war though, tactics must have changed since disorder ;)

I seem to recall a lot of hypocrisy flowing throughout CN over the entire course of it. Good to know things just don't change. (I mean check out the idiotic PM bullshit that still starts when an alliance enters on their first day despite certain people championing its use last war...) So yeah. How about everyone just wars instead of coming up with more garbage to throw onto the OWF such as turtling and/or pm shit?