TPF/STA Peace

Tiagoroth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to TPF for coming in to defend Pacifica despite their misgivings about the war, and serious props to STA for doing so for TPF with their same misgivings. Nothing but respect for both of you, and love for TPF. You guys did what you had to here, what was best for you guys.

Edited by Krzyzewskiville

It was a pleasure, STA. I fought quite a few different guys, and pretty much all but 1 gave as good as they took, some even more than I could give. :)

Except that evil guy, Tyga. I think he changed my defcon. So mean. :(

Haha, I thought you'd enjoy that.

Glad to have fought you guys.

TPF, it's always fun dancing with you lot. I'd say care for a third round, but that would be premature, wouldn't it?

STA, you've always been honourable, and you sure put those long-rested war chests to good use. I know you don't like us, but I respect you. Thanks for a good tussle with our friends and allies.

I don't like to see the "surrender" especially when combined with a "non-surrender", but either way congrats on peace.

I don't like to see the "surrender" especially when combined with a "non-surrender", but either way congrats on peace.

This a non issue as far as I am concerned. TPF/STA lost the war as we knew we would going in so we both surrendered to the winning coalition. Surrender, non surrender just words. Congrats all around, look forward to the next one.

Can't be arsed to fix the double post, stupid phone.

This a non issue as far as I am concerned. TPF/STA lost the war as we knew we would going in so we both surrendered to the winning coalition. Surrender, non surrender just words. Congrats all around, look forward to the next one.

Can't be arsed to fix the double post, stupid phone.

Yeah, we'd have been happy to surrender. That sort of thing doesn't bother us.

I am honored to have destroyed your pixels, STA (and vice versa).  I can honestly say I had never heard of your alliance before this conflict, and now I have nothing but respect for you.  Your entire alliance fought bravely and honorably in the face of overwhelming odds and you have certainly earned this peace.