TPF/STA Peace

Tiagoroth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am honored to have destroyed your pixels, STA (and vice versa).  I can honestly say I had never heard of your alliance before this conflict, and now I have nothing but respect for you.  Your entire alliance fought bravely and honorably in the face of overwhelming odds and you have certainly earned this peace.

The feeling is mutual Irwin; I had never heard of your alliance before either but you guys put up a really good fight. I meant it when I said that the coordination that you and my two other opponents pulled off was a case study in proper military tactics. For me personally, my TTK opponents ended up being my toughest by far.

Once my citizens rid my streets of mutant zombies and rebuild a bar, drinks are on me :)

It was a fun fight, but I suppose now it is time for peace.  Thanks again to the fine ladies and gentlemen in STA for their assistance.  To my opponents who I talked to (you know who you are), much respect.  Now I can return to my hibernation until next my alliance needs me.

RIA needs longer signatures. Seriously, those titles are way too short.

Nice to see both alliances live to fight another day.

Also, it's been a while but doesn't STA have a standing policy where they won't accept or demand any resolution other than "white peace"?

Although, all TPF has to do is say they lost and stay out of the war, which is pretty, well, "white." It's like "beige."

Edited by Monroe

when I was gov I intentionally made mine longer than shadows, i think they should make it into a competition, whoever has the longest sig wins.

Also, it's been a while but doesn't STA have a standing policy where they won't accept or demand any resolution other than "white peace"?

Although, all TPF has to do is say they lost and stay out of the war, which is pretty, well, "white." It's like "beige."

Not ready to say never but at this late stage of our planets existence demanding or accepting  reps seems kind of dumb to me.