TPF/STA Peace

Tiagoroth

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I support your line of thinking, it'd make wars far messier than the clean cut sides coalition warfare brings, it'd be nice to have wars be a complete cluster$%&@.

Personally I'd rather pre-empt obvious counters before allowing them into PM to declare on their own terms.

Coming from a guy in an alliance who couldn't even break even on damage dealt vs taken....
I'm sorry that our entire alliance actually fights.

I have a feeling your tone would be a bit different had we decided to burn our entire top tier like you did. Well done though.

Personally I'd rather pre-empt obvious counters before allowing them into PM to declare on their own terms.

I support anything new, we control our world, lets make it more interesting that the rather predictable one we live in.

tumblr_inline_mqqu5fkmZo1qz4rgp.gif

I have a feeling your tone would be a bit different had we decided to burn our entire top tier like you did. Well done though.

I imagine the tone of alot of people would be different if IRON honored treaties and defended allies the same way STA does, or you know, at all. Edited by memoryproblems

It was almost like IRON was afraid of DBDC? I did enjoy your MOD spying me not getting caught then messaging me implying it was DBDC waiting for us to get out of PM to raid us. Im sure you and I will be fighting again next war. Top 20 in destruction this time. Hopefully next time we break top 10.

edit: lol at it turning into STA/Polar again. 

Edited by ditchboy00

80k to 43, pretty close to half. And you weren't even at war as long as we were. You were also able to send out 25 nukes while only taking 13. Surely your damage ratios are due to being the next Alexander or Napoleon in CN and not due to the vagaries of SDI's and not being a priority nuclear target. Bravo! I'm quaking in my boots at the thought of you being in my range should we ever be at war again.

@Thrash, I think we would. We entered to defend TPF, no matter how joyous we would be to be fighting whomever we were at war with we'd be leaving when TPF had peace.

Close to 80k was my war build up of aircraft and troops, my actual peace NS was 75k or so. 

I was at war for 20 days and my damage ratio's is due to your alliance getting a good beating. 

Edited by Commander shepard

I support anything new, we control our world, lets make it more interesting that the rather predictable one we live in.

These last two wars were not like past great wars in most ways.  Now we have about 75%+ of all DoW's on the bigger side using chained oA's.  Last war featured some of the longest chain'ed oAs ever and this war repeated that trend.  I guess in that sense, this war has been similar to Dave and past wars with lots of pre-empts.  Just this war alliances try to disguise their pre-empts with various "methods" like fake treaties and oA'ing in with an oDP or such long oA chains you might as well call it what it is, a pre-empt/bandwagon.

These last two wars were not like past great wars in most ways.  Now we have about 75%+ of all DoW's on the bigger side using chained oA's.  Last war featured some of the longest chain'ed oAs ever and this war repeated that trend.  I guess in that sense, this war has been similar to Dave and past wars with lots of pre-empts.  Just this war alliances try to disguise their pre-empts with various "methods" like fake treaties and oA'ing in with an oDP or such long oA chains you might as well call it what it is, a pre-empt/bandwagon.

We might as well call this what it is too: whining

Here we go. This coalition is as bad as the old argument.

Beating a dead horse.

It was almost like IRON was afraid of DBDC? I did enjoy your MOD spying me not getting caught then messaging me implying it was DBDC waiting for us to get out of PM to raid us. Im sure you and I will be fighting again next war. Top 20 in destruction this time. Hopefully next time we break top 10.

edit: lol at it turning into STA/Polar again.

So 4th time's a charm?

#3 was fun though. Lots of dead pixels in that one. Good fight old friend.