Order on Order - The new OoO

Dajobo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you say that with a straight face or laughing hysterically?  I know you couldn't say that with a straight face.

The best part is how they said that, and the 3 instant declarations on Pacifica after they posted a half an hour after Pacifica's DoW. We all know this war was engineered to attack Pacifica, and coincidence is just all too delicious.

I'm definitely going to enjoy this war.

o/ NPO

I've been looking forward to this since 2006. It's a bit too late to be truly exciting for me, but better late than never.

Yeah, it's too bad it came so late. There are one or two people I'd like to see this.

It's your first chance to really take the alliance out for a spin and see what it can do. Sure it took 7 years and 100,000 miles but you got there. I've been in a couple splinters myself and no matter how good of terms you're on with the original, you always wonder if you could take them in a fight. Here's your chance to find out. Have fun.

The best part is how they said that, and the 3 instant declarations on Pacifica after they posted a half an hour after Pacifica's DoW. We all know this war was engineered to attack Pacifica, and coincidence is just all too delicious.

I'm definitely going to enjoy this war.

o/ NPO

lol .. half a hour... was it that long ... hell some Spartans we jumping minutes after even before thier own DoW and M16 was even quicker lol ... but then we have a rep to help our Allies so one would think the world new it was coming so really nothing non expected really happened lol

And yes here is to a good fight and lots of giggles with all invovled o/

Edited by brucemania