Order on Order - The new OoO

Dajobo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh out of the muck comes the master of idiocy, it burns me, lol.   

You realize in our system of government the Emperor, is truly an Emperor. This is his alliance to direct. So yes, the pronoun I is very much appropriate for the declaration.

You realize in our system of government the Emperor, is truly an Emperor. This is his alliance to direct. So yes, the pronoun I is very much appropriate for the declaration.

Thanks for identifying yourself as one of the uninformed lemmings, we all appreciate it.  

I doubt it could be the dumbest thing, there has been so many gems to date.  Polaris declared war, there is no confusion is there?

The sooner everyone rebukes Junkalunka's terrible posting, the sooner CN can get back to more productive war conversations, like PM cowardice, arguing stats, justifying shitty decisions made in January 2010, etc.

You are an awful poster. It still amazes me that you're actually being serious when you say shit like this.

I actually agree with  you on this one

o/ Dajobo

o/ the Orders

Let's keep it classy

Edited by Panic King

I don't think you quite grasp how this means of communication operates.

I don't know who he is, or even who he thinks he is, but rest assured Comrade Sponge his command of the truth is as poorly handled as his communication.  No doubt he will be puffing his chest right before he charges into the gates of hell knowing full well he will never be you Comrade Sponge, nor fit to even address you so directly.