Order on Order - The new OoO

Dajobo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is how they said that, and the 3 instant declarations on Pacifica after they posted a half an hour after Pacifica's DoW. We all know this war was engineered to attack Pacifica, and coincidence is just all too delicious.

I'm definitely going to enjoy this war.

o/ NPO

That's just what competent military alliances can do. It isn't a conspiracy, just competence. I am not surprised that someone in GATO can't comprehend the idea of a fast response. 

That's just what competent military alliances can do. It isn't a conspiracy, just competence. I am not surprised that someone in GATO can't comprehend the idea of a fast response. 

Competence? .... Heck even if i were not a member of NPO i could of figured this out whom would come to NSOs aid first. That was always a given in the poker game.

Sorry to chime in again so soon, but that merits a response. I cannot dispute that observation and have my own history...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/110097-why-i-joined-polaris/

Due to preparation, a small piece of actual competence.

Are you implying that counters weren't set before the war even started? Because you're just being dishonest.

Are you implying that counters weren't set before the war even started? Because you're just being dishonest.

I'm saying that alliance that isn't crap can prepare a military response very very quickly. I am saying that if GATO can't, if whatever certainly terrible alliance you are in can't, that's a reflection on you, not on us. To say that Polar must have planned far in advance because they reacted fast tells much about the poor organization of your alliances.

I am not in Polar gov and have no idea what was or was not planned. When I was in gov though, I could tell our military to counter and have it prepped and ready to launch in almost no time at all. Because we're the best.

I'm saying that alliance that isn't crap can prepare a military response very very quickly. I am saying that if GATO can't, if whatever certainly terrible alliance you are in can't, that's a reflection on you, not on us. To say that Polar must have planned far in advance because they reacted fast tells much about the poor organization of your alliances.

I am not in Polar gov and have no idea what was or was not planned. When I was in gov though, I could tell our military to counter and have it prepped and ready to launch in almost no time at all. Because we're the best.

So, you are saying that counters weren't planned in advance. A nice attempt, but a blatant lie.

So, you are saying that counters weren't planned in advance. A nice attempt, but a blatant lie.

I don't think it is quite the way you are characterizing it.

Any alliance worth their salt will plan for contingincies, especially ones as glaringly obvious as this one was. I recall when I was Polar Emperor our military leadership had target lists drawn up for every major alliance, including our allies, because you never could be sure what would happen a day from now, a week from now, a month from now.

That you are somehow conflating that with some sort of nebulous evil says more about your ignorance regarding best practices for leading an alliance than about any wrongdoing on anyone else's part. The folks you are speaking up for more than likely do the very same things I've described, as they are well-known for competency. You might want to sit back and take a few lessons on how good alliances are run from both sides in this most interesting war.

Neo Random didn't say what was or wasn't planned for at all. He said prepping fast is easy.

This is a rhetorical question but who on Bob would declare a war and not have some stuff in place incase the recipient's direct ally defends them. This isn't rocket science!

Especially when you look at the treaty web and know there are some alliances who will honour a treaty and some who will either run like children or have to be dragged kicking and screaming by their allies.

There is no way you can know what any alliance will do, the NPO could have just hit us for example, the NPO might have done nothing yesterday and NG could have done anything besides posture, so many variables that forward planning is obvious but still fraught with all manner of possibilities.

NG for example want the CB to be about them, despite them stating 99 times that they no longer want to roll us.  Hard logic to fathom really.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Neo Random didn't say what was or wasn't planned for at all. He said prepping fast is easy.

This is a rhetorical question but who on Bob would declare a war and not have some stuff in place incase the recipient's direct ally defends them. This isn't rocket science!

It is with NEO... well above his concept of rubbing 2 sticks together.