Mushquaeda War Map

AndrewHG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, we in LPH that attacked did so to help even out the numbers for our friends. We applied pressure because not only do I have a longstanding friendship with MK (and thus their newfound rogue nations) and DBDC, but I wanted to cut off a curbstomp based on "protecting neutrality." They're neutral for a reason, guys, and it's because they don't want to defend you or have you defend them. If they've suddenly decided to get friendly now that they're in danger, it seems to be a bit cowardly to me, and a sign that they likely won't want to attack anyone for you in the future either.

NADC is a counterpoint of this, but iirc they sat their war out on their own.

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but even if LPH wasn't tearing itself apart, I doubt you would have had the clout to accomplish that. In fact, I think it would be somewhat counter-productive, considering the number of people who are by no means fans of yours. I saw that DoW and I thought to myself "go-time", and then I saw Deebo's thread and my bubble burst.

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but even if LPH wasn't tearing itself apart, I doubt you would have had the clout to accomplish that. In fact, I think it would be somewhat counter-productive, considering the number of people who are by no means fans of yours. I saw that DoW and I thought to myself "go-time", and then I saw Deebo's thread and my bubble burst.

Well aren't you just a foolish little tool. TPF is about as active as LPH was, last I heard. With three times the nations.

Actually, we in LPH that attacked did so to help even out the numbers for our friends. We applied pressure because not only do I have a longstanding friendship with MK (and thus their newfound rogue nations) and DBDC, but I wanted to cut off a curbstomp based on "protecting neutrality." They're neutral for a reason, guys, and it's because they don't want to defend you or have you defend them. If they've suddenly decided to get friendly now that they're in danger, it seems to be a bit cowardly to me, and a sign that they likely won't want to attack anyone for you in the future either.

NADC is a counterpoint of this, but iirc they sat their war out on their own.

SocialNations, a Skype game.

Someone jackass will put this guy in an alliance government on purpose again.

Well aren't you just a foolish little tool. TPF is about as active as LPH was, last I heard. With three times the nations.

You might want to evaluate where you hear things from. But by all means, that's a brilliant comeback which does absolutely nothing to, you know, refute the claims I made. But you know, even if we did have only the same number of active nations as LPH, we'd still be able to do 3x the damage.

But you miss the point, if those were your objectives and you truly believed you had a chance at accomplishing them, then you are a fool and don't understand A) your own ability and B) how things work. Edited by memoryproblems

SocialNations, a Skype game.

Someone jackass will put this guy in an alliance government on purpose again.

I don't see what the problem with basing your sphere of (even slight) influence around your friends does harm to. You can fight for a core grouping of friends and branch outward politically based on who would help protect those interests.

You might want to evaluate where you hear things from. But by all means, that's a brilliant comeback which does absolutely nothing to, you know, refute the claims I made. But you know, even if we did have only the same number of active nations as LPH, we'd still be able to do 3x the damage.

But you miss the point, if those were your objectives and you truly believed you had a chance at accomplishing them, then you are a fool and don't understand A) your own ability and B) how things work.

I've got A and B covered. The only thing holding it back was the complete lack of stability that having Deebo in government provided.

That is an isolated attack on Hot55.

Attn TOP: I will be executing an isolated attack on Crymson.  This will not be a war.  Thanks in advance.

I don't see what the problem with basing your sphere of (even slight) influence around your friends does harm to. You can fight for a core grouping of friends and branch outward politically based on who would help protect those interests.

That's not what you're in the middle of.  You're in the middle of a fool's errand initiated out of ~friendship~ , not politics, which has placed you and your crappy alliance in the lurch.  A chummy numbskull like you doesn't belong in any government, you belong in the membership of the alliance you put over your own.

Edited by Schattenmann

Innocent tech deals might be meshed in there too. Doubtful tho.

Actually there are.  One NG nation was involved in a tech deal with MK who then finished it up on MQ.  That NG nation isn't even with our alliance any longer.  So right there your chart is wrong.

Also any war chart with AAAAAAAAF on it is fail.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

i think you will find that the aid between 2 Solis members and 1 MQ nation are long standing tech deals, i'm sure we could do a better job of funding their jihad if we intended to, otherwise i need to ask our Econ guy if he has chosen the right career path.

Thanks for needlessly pinning our name to this debacle though, mush appreciated.

That's not what you're in the middle of.  You're in the middle of a fool's errand initiated out of ~friendship~ , not politics, which has placed you and your crappy alliance in the lurch.  A chummy numbskull like you doesn't belong in any government, you belong in the membership of the alliance you put over your own.

If that's what you think!

hey nowt much happens round here. Just observing the LPH wars at the moment. When LPH starts to deal with evict their rogues I'll cut them out of the war. Most are still members rather than pending or booted from the AA.

Added Mushq aiding nations to the map

viralmap3.jpg

Innocent tech deals might be meshed in there too. Doubtful tho.

How long did this take to make? ~10 mins?

The attack on HoT has been adequately countered and we see no reason to escalate the conflict beyond the context within which it began at this time. Mushqaeda is a bunch of rogues with no central command structure by their own admission, and so we are addressing those nations actions on a nation by nation basis. We are monitoring the situation closely, and should the need arise we are of course prepared to take a more pro-active response.

Our interests beyond defending HoT are limited to defending any member of our alliance or any ally of ours who has been attacked, or requests our assistance. None of those things have occurred as of this writing.

tl;dr We don't consider ourselves at war with MushQaeda either. If we declare war, you'll know about it.

Edited by Ogaden

The attack on HoT has been adequately countered and we see no reason to escalate the conflict beyond the context within which it began at this time. Mushqaeda is a bunch of rogues with no central command structure by their own admission, and so we are addressing those nations actions on a nation by nation basis. We are monitoring the situation closely, and should the need arise we are of course prepared to take a more pro-active response.

Our interests beyond defending HoT are limited to defending any member of our alliance or any ally of ours who has been attacked, or requests our assistance. None of those things have occurred as of this writing.

tl;dr We don't consider ourselves at war with MushQaeda either. If we declare war, you'll know about it.

:/ u took my slots :/

rawr

HoT is so unliked even his own alliance will do bare minimum to defend him.

Dolphins_Loro_Parque_BW_1.jpg

It isn't like HoT wasn't asking for it, lol.  Literally asking for it.

HoT was attacked before he posted anything, if you check the times on the declarations.

HoT is so unliked even his own alliance will do bare minimum to defend him.

lolwhat, unlike HoT's victims I am not so easily baited :v
Actually the nations in question only one of them was really prepared for a fight, the Lauded Justitian. We are aware that we have a clear cause for war, but I'm sure the 8 or so alliances who have declared on MQ are plenty. Edited by Ogaden