Which Alliances are more likely to get rolled soon

zoskia

The Alliance(s) that will get rolled  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Try to vote in an objective way (i.e, try not to vote the Alliance that you would love to see getting rolled... but the Alliance that you think will actually get rolled even if that's not what you would like to see).

I'd love to see what we think that will happen in the future.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok, thanks. Didn't realize they were that far down the rankings.

Yeah, I got surprised too... not just about TLR, but about several other very "famous" or well-known Alliances that are very low in the scale.
i.e,

GOONS - #31 Alliance
MCXA - #32 Alliance
UPM - #38 Alliance
STA - #39 Alliance
RIA - #41 Alliance
FEAR - #45 Alliance
Invicta - #53 Alliance
GOD - #65 Alliance
ARES - #116 Alliance

We all have different opinions about each one of them... but it's unlikely that anyone who visits the OWF often would ask "Who they are?".
And some of them are quite influential (i.e, it's obvious for me that the STA is by far more influential than the GPA... and yet the GPA is the #1 and the STA is the #39).

All of them deserved a place in the list... but I kept the first 25 Alliances with more score, because it was thee most obvious option.

did you just call ARES famous?

Yeah... I mean, I know by far more about ARES than about the "Green Old Party" (#49) or the "Mortal Wombat" (#51).... And yet the two of them are by far better positioned than ARES.

Oh... so far the NPO, NG, MK and NSO are heading the list of "Alliances more likely to get rolled".
I enjoy seeing how we think that the next war will look like.

I'm not too surprised by these results so far.
I mostly created it with the intention of seeing if there were "strange surprises" (i.e, a new "anti-hippie" crusade against the GPA... but the poll, so far, shows that such thing is very unlikely to happen).

Yeah... I mean, I know by far more about ARES than about the "Green Old Party" (#49) or the "Mortal Wombat" (#51).... And yet the two of them are by far better positioned than ARES.

Your personal bias to allies (or former allies) does not make an alliance "famous"

For example, I have conversed with more Kashmir members than NPO, but would that be the case for most people? Unlikely.

I mostly created it with the intention of seeing if there were "strange surprises" (i.e, a new "anti-hippie" crusade against the GPA... but the poll, so far, shows that such thing is very unlikely to happen).

People that think and talk of the GPA as often as you do always end up joining. Surrender zoskia, and turn to the Neutral side! You know that you want it.

On topic (and seriously) I am starting to think that no one is going to be rolled any soon (small fringe alliances maybe excluded).
There are multiple power clusters and I imagine that the weaker group of each possible pair is reluctant in siding with the stronger group to destroy a third, because then they'd have to stand alone as the next target. For the same reason, no one has interest in rolling neutrals because that requires to burn stats and it thus risks to put them at a disadvantage in another way.
To build a coalition - even an anti-neutral coalition - you need trust... But I doubt that many people trust that many other people, right now.

Eventually someone will make some mistake, though. On that I based my vote (but it's a very wild guess).