Which Alliances are more likely to get rolled soon

zoskia

The Alliance(s) that will get rolled  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do not discount UjW. That was was solely Polaris's big play (with the aid of IRON/GGA). MK at that time, while actually one of the best fighters for UjP, was not a primary alliance. GOONS and \m/ held that spot. The TOP/Polar Grudge also played quite a bit into the shaping of politics, both past and present. Same can be held of SuperGrievances and the fallout between SF and CnG. So, while NPO/LUE(2.0) may have been part of the foundation, it is not the only part. All of the above has helped shape the landscape of CN and all will continue well into the future.

I don't disagree other things have happened. Polar & TOP are the only 2 alliances that have ever been able to make a "play" outside of MK/NPO and it's for those reasons they're the alliances i respect the most outside of my own & NPO. But if you were to write a book of CN this would be the main theme throughout. Others like IRON ODN Legion GGA Umbrella NG Val, heck everybodyelse has had a part to play. But they've never been "the man" or even attempted to do so. Going back to the topic of the thread this is the reason you'll often see TOP/MK/NpO/NPO near the top of these polls. In the words of The Scholar, they have balls.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a war doesn't necessarily translate to starting a war.

This here is the problem with this game.  Lots of people talk about wanting a war but few are willing to nut up and do what it takes to start one.  Then, when someone (read: MK, NPO) consistently goes out and starts them, those same people complain about us starting all the drama.

This here is the problem with this game.  Lots of people talk about wanting a war but few are willing to nut up and do what it takes to start one.  Then, when someone (read: MK, NPO) consistently goes out and starts them, those same people complain about us starting all the drama.

You will have to give me a list of those people.

I don't disagree other things have happened. Polar & TOP are the only 2 alliances that have ever been able to make a "play" outside of MK/NPO and it's for those reasons they're the alliances i respect the most outside of my own & NPO. But if you were to write a book of CN this would be the main theme throughout. Others like IRON ODN Legion GGA Umbrella NG Val, heck everybodyelse has had a part to play. But they've never been "the man" or even attempted to do so. Going back to the topic of the thread this is the reason you'll often see TOP/MK/NpO/NPO near the top of these polls. In the words of The Scholar, they have balls.

Fair enough mate.

*Ahem* Rotavele, NPO, and MK.

Sadly your post made me understand why they all have such bad reputations. I too am sick of seeing "omg no one wants to war me, they scared lulz". Someone declare already.

I picked you, but this goes for everyone.

People have been repeating this for years, but it still doesn't capture the full picture. If you start wars outside certain concentrations of power you are intentionally ostracized and placed into a position where you can never repeat the action again. Then the action is immediately squashed so that those in power can maintain their power.

It's not that TOP, Polar, MK, and NPO are the only ones with enough cajones. It's that they are the only few who achieved enough power to not have their wars squashed by greater powers.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to attain a level of power so that your crusades become unsquashable. Arguably as other have mentioned elsewhere VE, GOD, RoK, and maybe a few others have achieved that middle relationship between Top dog and pawn.

Anyway, it's not that others do not have the skill, desire, or mentality to have game changing schemes. It's that conformity to the line you guys are all shouting has been pushed to the fullest for at least as long as I've been here and from what I understand, even before that.

The complaining is part of the thrill for us. :v

The Mushroom Order of the Paradox Kingdom or The Mushroom Order of the Kingdom Paradox or The Order of the Mushroom Paradox Kingdom?

TOMPK, sounds catchy  :P

Edited by Mostbest

Tbh, I would add FAN to this list.

Prior to VietFAN it seems that they were preparing to attempt to make their own break for power, but NPO stomped down on them before it could happen.

pull the trigger then, the world is waiting.

lol, what does NG have to do with this?  Just why would we "pull the trigger" on anyone involved.  We have no treaties with any of them. 

And I personally don't have any issues with neutrals, I'm even slightly pro-neutral as you would know if you actually talked to me.  So before you shoot off your mouth, maybe it's time you ask someone who knows.

Edited by Steve Buscemi