Raken Surrenders to Valhalla

Impressive graphics! (Who did it?)
Whatever the treaty might mean. At least we're sure it's a treaty! :awesome:

Just out of curiosity (I am dumb and lazy as crap) is this the first treaty between Umb and Val?

I did the treaty graphic and Tronix's offspring did the flag drawings. Though, LotS did add WM's name back to the treaty title.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at this guys flip flops! he sure got 'em quick for the season right?

this treaty doesn't make any sense to me but "times change" apparently so congrats.

Look closer, it's obviously a setup for when Val DoW's MK and Umb gets to join in :P

look at this guys flip flops! he sure got 'em quick for the season right?

this treaty doesn't make any sense to me but "times change" apparently so congrats.

Tronix, CJ, or hell practically anyone with reasonably high access at Valhalla will tell you that I've been pushing for a treaty with Umbrella for a long time.  It is permissible to admire an alliance, even if you don't particularly care for the company it was keeping not so long ago.

Nah, confirmation coming soon that this is actually a NAP.

Why ever would we sign a NAP? Where's the fun in reducing targets?

putting my 2 cents on it being an oAoDP

Regardless good luck you two.

Looking at how wars tend to turn out, aren't all these treaties oDoAP in the end regardless of what the paper actually says?

I suppose someone from another era might balk at this treaty, but I can appreciate the world continuing to turn on -- no matter what level a treaty this is.

Congrats to Umbrella, you've found some excellent swords in this group.

Tronix, CJ, or hell practically anyone with reasonably high access at Valhalla will tell you that I've been pushing for a treaty with Umbrella for a long time.  It is permissible to admire an alliance, even if you don't particularly care for the company it was keeping not so long ago.

Sorry, it's difficult to understand what you're insinuating at the end there, can you make it clearer please?

Has it been this long?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/

Has it been this long?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114834-never-bring-an-umbrella-to-a-gun-fight/

I know, poor show from the "official" Valhalla government for leaving it so long after the war to treaty one of our foes.  Must improve time keeping....

Edited by MadScotII