Raken Surrenders to Valhalla

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly?  Try the roquentin era...but mine wasn't necessarily the majority opinion at Valhalla at the time, I'll grant you.

Roquentin was a plausible leader I must say.  Although I didn't agree with Umbrella's direction they weren't run by amateurs.  

Honestly?  Try the roquentin era...but mine wasn't necessarily the majority opinion at Valhalla at the time, I'll grant you.

Has it really been since Roquentin was in charge that you didn't like Umbrella? Really? You can be honest, Hal. I don't have a problem with this treaty because you can't hold a grudge forever. But this seems like silly ass-kissing on your part.

It was about as long as the time from the DH-NPO War to the TLR-NPO treaty.

TLR, main aggressors of the DH-NPO War. You heard it here first. Edited by Neo Uruk

Has it really been since Roquentin was in charge that you didn't like Umbrella? Really? You can be honest, Hal. I don't have a problem with this treaty because you can't hold a grudge forever. But this seems like silly ass-kissing on your part.

I think you missed a couple of the previous posts in this thread, also yes you can hold a grudge, forever.

Divorced of DH...Umbrella in two wars I fought against them demonstrated superior coordination and communication skills, was the envy of every finance minister on Planet Bob in their ability to utilize their aid slots, and has been consistently among the top alliances in terms of NS and NS per nation as well as wonders and nuclear arsenal for an extended period.

You're right, nothing there anyone would want to admire or try to copy or emulate within their own alliance, and I should feel bad.   <_<

Divorced of DH...Umbrella in two wars I fought against them demonstrated superior coordination and communication skills, was the envy of every finance minister on Planet Bob in their ability to utilize their aid slots, and has been consistently among the top alliances in terms of NS and NS per nation as well as wonders and nuclear arsenal for an extended period.

You're right, nothing there anyone would want to admire or try to copy or emulate within their own alliance, and I should feel bad.   <_<

Thanks for addressing my point and not dodging it.