• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To our many friends and allies, thank you for all the support, advice, and friendship during the great adventure that was Deinos.

To those I joined with at the founding of Gondor, thank you for teaching me, opening me to the world of gov't and showing me the joy of a community of people who looked out for each other.  To The Lost World members who joined with us to form Deinos, thank you for making the merger seamless, the greater community even better and being all around great friends to me.  To those who have come along since our founding to enrich our community, thank you for your faithful membership.

Chey, you have grown a lot as a leader and I will carry your name with pride through my remaining days in CN.

Dera, you stepped up in the midst of a busy real life and took the helm in the past while, bringing your usual class and wisdom to the job.  You have my utmost respect.

A special shout out to my Canadian friends in Deinos.  You guys, quite simply, rock.

For the record, I think you guys should have denied there was any sort of deterioration and continued pressing on in spite of lack of new ideas and considerable loss of quality. And then keep the gig running until everyone watching is completely sick of it and left with nothing but bad memories of the whole thing.

No for real though, kudos to ending on a positive note. Deinos was a fantastic alliance. Stay in touch.

Even though you are consistently an awful poster, you still, actually managed to make a humorous post and I just wanted to point that out. Maybe this trend will increase, but I'm not holding my breathe.

The trend of somewhat humorous posts will continue as long as the conditions are right for them.

The trend of me being an awful poster in your eyes stopping? Probably not as you may be involved in another war.

Where will the nations that belong to Deinos go to now without an alliance?

We will not be merging into any specific alliance. Rather, the nations of Deinos will choose themselves where they wish to turn. We respectfully request that nobody attempt to poach members off of the AA but let them make the decision for themselves.