• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little surprised to see this. I'm half way expecting someone to try and keep it alive or reform it.

Anyway, good luck to you guys wherever you go.

The founders of Deinos were all in agreement with this decision, any reformation of Deinos would have no support from us and thus wouldn't be the same.

Sad to see a decent AA disband :( all the best to the members of Deinos.

For what it's worth, we here at UCoN will fully support MW in any defence of Deinos nations under rogue attack etc.... 

We truly hope you all find what you are looking for in your new homes and wish you all the best for the future.

Salute

Just try not to throw a hissy fit and threaten to leave a coalition if we don't reform and let you do it!

And here we have proof that Dinosaurs discovered fire before humans because that was a sick burn :D

Deinos. Did I win anything?

I'm actually pretty amazed that a now-dead, supposedly worthless alliance is still getting you riled up over actions that happened nearly 2 years ago.

Proof, IMO, that Deinos made the world a much more fascinating place if it really got a player like NG's feathers that ruffled. I mean, that's comparable to NPO's old days, Vox Populi, and NAAC!

Edited by Jake Liebenow

I'm actually pretty amazed that a now-dead, supposedly worthless alliance is still getting you riled up over actions that happened nearly 2 years ago.

Proof, IMO, that Deinos made the world a much more fascinating place if it really got a player like NG's feathers that ruffled. I mean, that's comparable to NPO's old days, Vox Populi, and NAAC!

Hah don't flatter yourself. We think the same of you as we thought about Invicta. Actually you are lke identical twins.