• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The signs were always there that dinosaurs reign would come to an end.

We should have seen it when they tried to escape to the moon.

Even though you are consistently an awful poster, you still, actually managed to make a humorous post and I just wanted to point that out. Maybe this trend will increase, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Anyways, this is truly unfortunate to see. Deinos always played a role in active politics and in the community itself, and while people may have their differences with them, it really is a shame to see them walk away from the game. 

Best of luck to the former members of Deinos in finding their new homes. Sleep well, Dinosaurs.

The world is sad and violent, but that's okay because Deinos gave me the moon and the stars. I consider my Deinos years to be the pinnacle of fun, productivity, and entertainment possible on Bob, but I still look forward to the future with anticipation and excitement. It will always be "home" but I suppose it is time to find another place to prowl around. Thank you everyone for your love and support and hate and mean comments. You meant so much. Except for Lord Bob. He meant everything. I'll miss you Deinos.

Horrible announcement. The end of the dinosaurs brings with it the end of a highly-convoluted set of plan on my part to slowly poach befriend your ilk.

I will frame the Hussie-North Accords, gentlemen. Any folk looking for a fun time in a small AA are welcome to drop by.  We'll have to find a new use for your Embassy however...