Equilibrium Coalition & Umbrella Coalition Agree on Peace

Brehon

Who are you?

Go shitpost somewhere else.

He's our dropout. Sorry for the mess.

Damn someone's pms-ing.
Either way, quite the poetic justice for Umbrella to play "jilted ally". Does MHA and Sparta ring any bells? How did it feel to plot against DR people while still being allied to them? Good? How is it that DH although containing some of the oldest players in the game forget their history so easily? Has Alzheimer's already set in?

People who cite MHA and Sparta as allies Umb has abandoned are cute. MHA was an ally that turned down a treaty cancellation (xfd myth) then decided to have no communication. Sparta tried to play Umb's sympathies and got burnt for it.

Little brother syndrome?  I figure I know what it means, but I'm clueless on why you think it applies to me.  Because I beat up on "big brother" TOP? 

The fact that you need to tell us so much about how you beat TOP says it all.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never surrendered, I was offered a "Cessation of Hostilities" by the nations I engaged last round.

That does not = Surrendering.

Therefore, Stewieland is still undefeated...

Am I grasping at enough straws there for everyone?? I think I have some spare

314117.jpg

You offered first but I turned it down ;)

I remember a time when we stuck our necks out for you and you've repaid us by harboring enemies and attacking us. Go fuck yourself.

Stuck your necks out?  We fought together twice.  Both times, it was you calling us in to help you or your allies.

Non sequitur.

It has been shown by numerous people that you were not on the list, and that while DR was talked about it was decided to not go after them.  DR was discussed and then crossed off the list.  Gov members have said as such here to correct this lie you keep spouting.

No one believed it then, and no one believes it now. If you had the ability, you would have taken out DR. You lost it after the Winter War, and then tried to back pedal. It bought you some time, but now here we are.

Where did I say that EQ couldn't keep it up? Why didn't they though? You yourself admit it's a mistake. EQ accomplished nothing other than some empty admission of surrender. I don't get how anyone can be happy and boastful about that.

I think it's more that people have a problem with CO trying to be so boastful about giving said admission of surrender. I mean, when you come out of the blocks with "Sure, we surrendered, but that doesn't mean anything because we didn't have any terms put on us," and "Wait until next time," it puts the other side in this position where "next time" they're almost forced into demanding terms.

bhane you want to know why it wasnt done.  Great Propoganda from CO.   OH MY it will be the return of Q era reps and terms.   Leadership apparently hopes this will be remembered in future wars whether they are right or wrong only time will tell.  Me personally I didnt want reps they are too much of a hassle how ever i did want some basic terms to restrict the rebuilding time for MK Umbrella TOP.  It would have allowed for EQ AAs to at least get a jump over the mid and lower tiers.  Nothing to harsh as a matter of fact it was called lenient when it was laid upon Valhalla.  No outside aid for 30 or 60 days.  Easy to maintain easy to watch and truly only stunts growth long enough for us to rebuild enough to equal things out. 

Yes... because I clearly was commenting on the outcome of the war and not the fact that you are deluded for reading the forum with blinders on. Please, let's entertain ourselves some more. The outcome of the war? Yup, we surrendered. I haven't stated anything otherwise. So the scoreboard comment doesn't really work and only goes to further prove my fact that you are clearly an idiot who reads the world through shit-colored glasses.

There's that 'idiot' word again...seems to be a favorite of people from your side.

Let me guess...community college and then keg stands at a state institution...do I have you pegged?   <_<

Where did I say that EQ couldn't keep it up? Why didn't they though? You yourself admit it's a mistake. EQ accomplished nothing other than some empty admission of surrender. I don't get how anyone can be happy and boastful about that.

I think this one actually failed at keg stand.  But I have faith in you little buckaroo.

Since you didn't address my post, I didn't address yours.

Yes by debunking your post about how Umbrella were complete assholes to MHA and Sparta, I never responded to it. Thank you, Omni, for the brilliant insight that a direct response isn't a response at all.

Yes by debunking your post about how Umbrella were complete assholes to MHA and Sparta, I never responded to it. Thank you, Omni, for the brilliant insight that a direct response isn't a response at all.

You ignored the other half of the post and threw half hearted insults at the two XX alliances as if it had anything to do with treaty obligations. You also called me cute.

In conclusion, "you are truly the dumbest mouth breather here".

Ultimately, this thread has run its course so feel free to respond, but I likely will not. Nice discussion with you guys. Congrats on peace everyone.

You ignored the other half of the post and threw half hearted insults at the two XX alliances as if it had anything to do with treaty obligations. You also called me cute.
In conclusion, "you are truly the dumbest mouth breather here".
Ultimately, this thread has run its course so feel free to respond, but I likely will not. Nice discussion with you guys. Congrats on peace everyone.

The rest of your post I have addressed too many times to even give a damn. You need to read up before you talk, really. I do enjoy that you don't have a leg to stand on though.

So, I was sort of skimming the thread and saw this:

Let me guess...community college and then keg stands at a state institution...do I have you pegged?    <_<

I think this one actually failed at keg stand.  But I have faith in you little buckaroo.

and then this:

The rest of your post I have addressed too many times to even give a damn. You need to read up before you talk, really. I do enjoy that you don't have a leg to stand on though.

and, of course, I read it as "you don't have a keg to stand on."

It made me a little sad to discover the truth.

There's that 'idiot' word again...seems to be a favorite of people from your side.

Let me guess...community college and then keg stands at a state institution...do I have you pegged?   <_<

Actually in Malonia we have very fine 4 year institutions that teach wholesome values such as "love they neighbor or make them glow". I mean, you couldn't very well be slinging otherworldly insults. While you continue to deflect from the point that I did not in any way refer to the outcome of the war and continue to avoid saying "Oops, you're right, I screwed up.", I will continue to let you dig. In fact, I may have a shovel around here to assist.  Any more witty barbs you'd like to sling from the hip, pilgrim?

Cut the shit Umbrella. We all had a good time fighting in this war, but our coalition lost this fight. We dominated the upper tiers, but we got crushed in the lower tiers. Our name on the OP says we surrendered. We made fun of Sparta for not being able to admit defeat, let's not be afraid to admit that we lost this battle.

Cut the shit Umbrella. We all had a good time fighting in this war, but our coalition lost this fight. We dominated the upper tiers, but we got crushed in the lower tiers. Our name on the OP says we surrendered. We made fun of Sparta for not being able to admit defeat, let's not be afraid to admit that we lost this battle.

Posts like this make me keep the faith in OWF. Thank you JoshuaR. 

He's our dropout. Sorry for the mess.
People who cite MHA and Sparta as allies Umb has abandoned are cute. MHA was an ally that turned down a treaty cancellation (xfd myth) then decided to have no communication. Sparta tried to play Umb's sympathies and got burnt for it.

You should probably not talk about things you know nothing about or were not involved with.

Many of us in both parties have long since moved on, but do not take that as for an inability to refute baseless and simply flat out wrong comments such as this.

Also, cheers jR

bhane you want to know why it wasnt done.  Great Propoganda from CO.   OH MY it will be the return of Q era reps and terms.   Leadership apparently hopes this will be remembered in future wars whether they are right or wrong only time will tell.  Me personally I didnt want reps they are too much of a hassle how ever i did want some basic terms to restrict the rebuilding time for MK Umbrella TOP.  It would have allowed for EQ AAs to at least get a jump over the mid and lower tiers.  Nothing to harsh as a matter of fact it was called lenient when it was laid upon Valhalla.  No outside aid for 30 or 60 days.  Easy to maintain easy to watch and truly only stunts growth long enough for us to rebuild enough to equal things out. 

And that is why ODN offered 100k tech, to highlight the effect this would have. It is one and the same, and is hopefully a relic confined to the history books.

I think it was clear that EQ was winning this war, even if it was only through attrition. However for them to achieve total victory would have required them to sacrifice so much that many of them found this arrangement more palpatable. The amount of resources, nations and everything else they would have had to give up to destroy competence would have broken many of their own alliances, and left many others extremely depleted.

Competence clearly knew this, and it appears the higher ups used it on the negotiation table.

I'd like to make clear I'm not implying that EQ didn't have "the stomach" to finish this war, only that it was not in many of their own interests to go for a total victory especially as some of the agreements between the EQ side appear slightly shakey (atleast as an outside observer)

On the otherside, this rhetoric about Competence getting it's asskicked is just in poor taste. Competence didn't get it's ass kicked any more than EQ "Chickened out of achieving total victory."  What happened was that both sides saw the writing on the wall, the high costs of a continued war and realised that no matter there opinions toward each other it was not in their own self-interests to continue.

Good post but you are missing one point. Every war has a natural course. Like the flow of water a war will flow along the path of least resistance and run along a natural course. Like changing the course of a river the course of a war can be changed. However if you look back at the history of global wars you will see that every alliance that tried to change the natural course of a war by extending it or making excessive demands paid a heavy price. They alienated allies, lost friends and ultimately paid by having their asses kicked.

The war had run its natural course and extending it would have been costly for hardliners. As a result of letting the war end in a natural way without any demands besides admit defeat. No friends were lost and no allies were were alienated by extending the war or making draconian demands. What some on the other side as weakness is in reality a healthy dose of common sense with a dash of good PR

You should probably not talk about things you know nothing about or were not involved with.
Many of us in both parties have long since moved on, but do not take that as for an inability to refute baseless and simply flat out wrong comments such as this.

Also, cheers jR

I had a choice, MHA/Sparta and Sf/XX by proxy or DH/CnG etc. Both sides were playing to our sympathies and attempting to get us on side and everyone was being a complete tool about it(including myself). I picked the latter and the rest is history.