GOONS Administers a Turing Test

Sardonic

To those who wait for us in the shadows, and only now find the courage to strike us: Have at us.  You will get nothing from us but nukes.  I and the rest of GOONS will enjoy crushing your revenge fantasies.

Isn't that cute?  I wonder who he could be talking about.  I see you are still wearing a skirt.  I never hit a person in a skirt; it's just bad manners.  Like I said earlier, we can talk about this after the game, sweetie.  Go back to cheerleading while the big boys play.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy the Ol'. "you couldn't do this but so and so took care of them easy yatta yatta arguments." Neckbeards at goons didn't give two cents about Kaskus. Hell, I don't think I even logged in other to collect and pay during that time. Won't matter, I'll take your reps all the same in the end, I don't much care who they come from.

I wish i was fighting some of you for old times sake, fought 27 goons during DH-NPO and i miss it terribly. if one of you want to "mistakenly" declare war on me i'd be happy :) (i'm in the 65k range)

my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=482704

Edited by Rogal Dorn

throw me some slots while you're at it GOONS, it just wouldn't be a Great war without fighting GOONs, you savvy?

I wish i was fighting some of you for old times sake, fought 27 goons during DH-NPO and i miss it terribly. if one of you want to "mistakenly" declare war on me i'd be happy :) (i'm in the 65k range)
send wars here!

Edited by Mogar

Hey Sardonic, weren't you ZIed by a rogue recently? What in your mind thinks you can take on an AA?

And nice work declaring war on NPL AI after numerous trolls by our Gov.

Yes because I have a moral obligation to strike NPL after your government's pathetic insults?  Get over yourselves.

I wish i was fighting some of you for old times sake, fought 3 GOONs during Ninjas-GOONs and i miss it terribly. if one of you want to "mistakenly" declare war on me i'd be happy (i'm in the 69k range) [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=244170]This time it won's be a shame Umbrella does all the fighting for you.[/url]