GOONS Administers a Turing Test

Sardonic

You could not possibly imagine what I and my heirs put them through in the cold dark above us.

You're so dramatic :P

o/ GOONS

Good luck and GOONS speed

Thanks broseif, I wish you the best of your luck in keeping those ankle biters in kaskus down.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the person who joined an alliance at war just to enter peacemode

Command Shepard, if you think I'll be in peace mode for the duration of this war, you clearly don't know a thing about my history.  Before this war is over, I will be out and fighting (assuming this war lasts through this weekend).

It is impossible to live in the past, difficult to live in the present and a waste to live in the upcoming future. Yet you spend time discussing what has already happened as if it's relevant when the world comes crumbling down upon all of us I hope you find yourself.

While you're here around the traps tick, I'm gonna haveta throw in a hail to GOONS West :wub:

Command Shepard, if you think I'll be in peace mode for the duration of this war, you clearly don't know a thing about my history.  Before this war is over, I will be out and fighting (assuming this war lasts through this weekend).

There'll be dozens of weekends, I know you dont run away from a good fight Caliph, dont forget to have fun! 

Edited by shahenshah

supercoolyellow seems to be pointing out that he loses wars a lot as if it's a virtue.

And he isnt completely wrong. Winning setup wars with Umbrella and MK doing all the heavy lifting for you isnt really a test of fortitude. Y'all have had it very easy here for some time and you might just be in for a shock.

You're
right.  Nothing in the history of GOONS suggests that a Goon Order
could come back from a crushing defeat and assume any sort of power.

Neutral Shoving, for all the bravado and smacktalking, packed it in and disbanded rather than fight a losing war. Y'all were quite emphatic that Negligence and Sadism was a different entity entirely, as I recall, and you behaved differently and were treated differently. You were a superior GOONs and I for one applauded you for that.

But in the time since... well you look more and more like old GOONs. You are best known for unconscionable "policies" forced on CN at gunpoint (Umbrella and MK providing the guns obviously.)  Those guns are rather busy right now, and for the first time since disbandment you are looking at the possibility of another losing war. Really not the best time for you to be smacktalking.

Yeah, well we do have rich friends to help us rebuild if we need it. 

Your rich friends have their other worries right now, dont hold your breath on that aid.

My name is Commander Shepard and Umbrella was the worst alliance in the citadel.

Sorry but you are wrong. TOP was by far the worst alliance in the Citadel, a shiny red apple on the outside but completely controlled by worms on the inside, a source of contagion that weakened all the rest. Umbrella, in the Citadel days, was actually fairly cool.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Neutral Shoving, for all the bravado and smacktalking, packed it in and disbanded rather than fight a losing war. Y'all were quite emphatic that Negligence and Sadism was a different entity entirely, as I recall, and you behaved differently and were treated differently. You were a superior GOONs and I for one applauded you for that.

But in the time since... well you look more and more like old GOONs. You are best known for unconscionable "policies" forced on CN at gunpoint (Umbrella and MK providing the guns obviously.)  Those guns are rather busy right now, and for the first time since disbandment you are looking at the possibility of another losing war. Really not the best time for you to be smacktalking.

You were not a member of Neutral Shoving, you do not know what occured internally that led to the decision to quit. The majority of GOONS members will not play a game in which their is no GOONS faction, during the hight of tensions during the UJW the majority of our leaders picked the comedy option rather than staying and trying to win, or even attempting to secure peace. Neutral Shoving had a precense far after we "lost" the war. Though who's to say losing the war wasn't part of our master plan to come back as this version of GOONS? Heh.

It's obvious you will be fighting, no one is stupid enough to join an AA and not fight while said AA is at war.

You're saving yourself for next week, CSN is saving itself for more trash to throw out.

You're one of the same, don't fight it.

Edited by Commander shepard

I'm not even going to lie; Timberland wins the ******. the rest of you can go home now. 

Just for you Chimp and the other Koopa's :wub: I miss you guys

To:

Sardonic   

John Gotti   

Date: 1/27/2013 8:00:06 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

weapons by John Gotti. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage
caused by this attack. You lost 369 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0
cruise missiles, 71.862 miles of land, 51.026 technology, 153.077
infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable
navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience
several days of economic devastation.