GOONS Administers a Turing Test

Sardonic

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sardonic, weren't you ZIed by a rogue recently? What in your mind thinks you can take on an AA?

And nice work declaring war on NPL AI after numerous trolls by our Gov.

On behalf of NPL, I offer apologies to the entirety of the OWF for Kill's Jaiar-like attempts at trolling;  he will not be posting again.

Well, at least that belief encouraged the majority of you to stay out of hippie mode. Golf clap for that, because having targets is a Nice ThingTM

It really is a bit rich for someone who so recently had a breakdown over the failure of their AA to start acting like they won anything at all

On behalf of NPL, I offer apologies to the entirety of the OWF for Kill's Jaiar-like attempts at trolling;  he will not be posting again.

I know that on the whole NPL has some classy folks.  Much fun was had during Dave sparring with them over the mutilated undead corpse that was tR.

It really is a bit rich for someone who so recently had a breakdown over the failure of their AA to start acting like they won anything at all

Oh no, I didn't win, I'm just along for the ride.  But yes, let's bring my IRL hardships into this.  And thus GATO proves it is no better than MK or GOONS.

Now come out of hippie so we can give you a proper whipping.

Oh no, I didn't win, I'm just along for the ride.  But yes, let's bring my IRL hardships into this.  And thus GATO proves it is no better than MK or GOONS.

Now come out of hippie so we can give you a proper whipping.

you know he is in peace mode so you prolly checked his nation right? How about also looking at his AA, it's MK, not GATO..

GOONS couldn't handle Kaskus, who even NSO can take on without too much trouble. Considering that, as an alliance, you're only a step and a half above Deinos, I really don't think GOONS is in a position to be shouting war cries. Ever. To anyone.

GOONS couldn't handle Kaskus like IRON couddn't handle Grämlins though. 

One of the major benefits of not coming to the OWF or caring too much about politics is that I don't understand most of the insults people throw at my alliance. It turns into "you couldn't even handle bumbletwing, and even bimblebom beat them. You're half a step above flimpydomp". Apologies to the noble people of Flimpydomp if they were offended by this, by the way.

One of the major benefits of not coming to the OWF or caring too much about politics is that I don't understand most of the insults people throw at my alliance. It turns into "you couldn't even handle bumbletwing, and even bimblebom beat them. You're half a step above flimpydomp". Apologies to the noble people of Flimpydomp if they were offended by this, by the way.

This is pretty good.  It had me chuckling.

I don't think you get it. Our relevance has never been statistically driven. We are relevant because of who we are, and what we represent.

Representing cowardice and oppression. Yup that sums it up well.

I know that on the whole NPL has some classy folks.  Much fun was had during Dave sparring with them over the mutilated undead corpse that was tR.

Thanks baby :wub: we do try to be classy to everyone, even those who are completely loathesome(not that INT is at all) Edited by KemMo

I don't think you get it. Our relevance has never been statistically driven. We are relevant because of who we are, and what we represent.

Doesn't matter. This war is going to prevent GOONS from being powerful enough to get away with the things you have done in the past and act as you would like to act. Your allies will be too rocked for you to hide behind them either, which is always what has made you relevant. Lastly you will have members who are demoralized and will leave GOONS after this war. You will have members that will ask the point of rebuilding and decide to quit. It always happens after a first loss in a while. I know, I've witnessed it first hand. There are some alliances that have the internal fortitude and talent to come back, and GOONS is not one of them. You Sardonic, will be as relevant as Tyga currently is, for some time.

Doesn't matter. This war is going to prevent GOONS from being powerful enough to get away with the things you have done in the past and act as you would like to act. Your allies will be too rocked for you to hide behind them either, which is always what has made you relevant. Lastly you will have members who are demoralized and will leave GOONS after this war. You will have members that will ask the point of rebuilding and decide to quit. It always happens after a first loss in a while. I know, I've witnessed it first hand. There are some alliances that have the internal fortitude and talent to come back, and GOONS is not one of them. You Sardonic, will be as relevant as Tyga currently is, for some time.

You're gravely mistaken, if anything, AI is fighting for the right for alliances to deal with their rogues as they see fit without outside interference.  This war politically speaking, changes none of the realities of enforcing our most important policies, and I will continue to eat the cakes of our efforts (in a literal sense: see the most recent EoG resolution).  As to that other junk, that might be true for other alliances, but goons live for war.  We get knocked down, but we get up again, and people like you will never keep us down.

VVVVVVVVVVV True.dat VVVVVVVV

Edited by Sardonic

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm not) but didn't the current iteration of GOONS come into being by having the internal fortitude and talent to come back from perma-ZI? Not that I wrote our reformation notice and first charter or anything...

Edited by Lamuella

You're gravely mistaken, if anything, AI is fighting for our right to deal with our rogues as we see fit without outside interference.  This war politically speaking, changes none of the realities of enforcing our most important policies, and I will continue to eat the cakes of our efforts (in a literal sense: see the most recent EoG resolution).  As to that other junk, that might be true for other alliances, but goons live for war.  We get knocked down, but we get up again, and people like you will never keep us down.

Your alliance doesn't live for wars. It lives for winning wars. The difference will be very obvious when you try to get back on your feat.

Correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm not) but didn't the current iteration of GOONS come into being by having the internal fortitude and talent to come back from perma-ZI? Not that I wrote our reformation notice and first charter or anything...

Weak!  These guys are bringing the EQUILIBRIUM   An attack on one is an attack on ALL (within reason of course, I mean come on, you can't actually expect them to counter MK!)

Not really, I'm just pointing out GOONS doesn't have enough virtues to rebuild strongly. You should learn to read better :)

You're right.  Nothing in the history of GOONS suggests that a Goon Order could come back from a crushing defeat and assume any sort of power.