GOONS Administers a Turing Test

Sardonic

So is it that when Sard and I answered your question earlier our text turned invisible?  Or is your filter psychological in nature?

No, you weren't being honest about something that everyone knows. You can't just post whatever you'd like and have everyone accept it as true. It needs to actually be true. It is an utter fact that GOONS has never experienced what they are about to.

Edited by supercoolyellow

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you weren't being honest about something that everyone knows. You can't just post whatever you'd like and have everyone accept it as true. It needs to actually be true. It is an utter fact that GOONS has never experienced what they are about to.

No, you just don't know what we're talking about.  Something which you seem determined to opine at length about.

Fine, if you're choosing to be this obtuse, I'll send you a PM with a more complete answer.

No, we've won plenty of wars before, thanks though.

SCY, you and many on team AI need to get over this delusion of crushing your enemies. There are some solid studies going on that point to a different outcome.

If AI doesn't screw up, this war will end in a Rocky 1 fashion, both fighters gassed and no clear winner and team AI in a better position to train up for the next fight. Oh course it remains to be seen if team AI can hold the line and not throw an interception. On the other hand, DH has several times proved themselves to be quite capable to follow a strict stragedy.

This is a fun war to watch, but, at this point, DH is the only group that has bragging rights, due to past military accomplishments.

SCY, you and many on team AI need to get over this delusion of crushing your enemies. There are some solid studies going on that point to a different outcome.

If AI doesn't screw up, this war will end in a Rocky 1 fashion, both fighters gassed and no clear winner and team AI in a better position to train up for the next fight. Oh course it remains to be seen if team AI can hold the line and not throw an interception. On the other hand, DH has several times proved themselves to be quite capable to follow a strict stragedy.

This is a fun war to watch, but, at this point, DH is the only group that has bragging rights, due to past military accomplishments.

I take back anything bad I ever said about you.

I love you too Merrie :D

Finally, you gathered enough balls to get into de fray.

Enjoy your execution.

:popcorn:

Says the person without the balls to be actually in this war, not even on the "dogpile". 

I wonder if all this tough talk will persist when they're paying us reparations for the umpteenth time. I also wonder how much "payback" they think they're going to get from us. Pay back for what? We're not in the business of refunding you for the dumb decisions you made.

Edited by Emperor Marx

I wonder if all this tough talk will persist when they're paying us reparations for the umpteenth time. I also wonder how much "payback" they think they're going to get from us. Pay back for what? We're not in the business of refunding you for the dumb decisions you made.

You know what they always say, "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." We shall see if GOONS can channel their inner Musa acuminta.

You seem to have caught a bit of the SCY syndrome. In efforts to avoid droning on about a subject I spoke to a few posts back I will just make you a wager, (one sided at that) If any alliance ends up paying GOONS reps at the end of this war I will personally send you 50 tech.

If I recall correctly, isn't it mandatory that anyone, whether a single nation or alliance(s) that attack GOONS that GOONS will not accept peace without reparations being paid to GOONS? If this is correct, do you think it will impact the end game of this war? 

Edited by Merrie Melodies

Listening you talk about collecting reparations is like listening to [ooc]some particular RL politicians a couple months back who didn't realize they were about to get creamed[/ooc].

But have fun with that.

Yea, good luck with that. You will find out that your opinion of what constitutes a "dumb" decision will be irrelevant.

You could not possibly imagine what I and my heirs put them through in the cold dark above us.