GOONS Administers a Turing Test

Sardonic

Not really, I'm just pointing out GOONS doesn't have enough virtues to rebuild strongly. You should learn to read better :)

Yeah, well we do have rich friends to help us rebuild if we need it. 

Remember when you got bought by someone since you were sitting at ZI and bill lock after your horribly failed plan to go rogue on us? I remember, because I was the one keeping you in bill lock and orchestrating it until you surrendered or got bought.

You were also very silent on the forums since you knew you were owned by us. Now that someone was gracious enough to pay us to let you loose for your roguery you are right back in the mix of trying to look good.

Good luck with it. We all know how well you took your first beating. Let me know when you want your next one.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right.  Nothing in the history of GOONS suggests that a Goon Order could come back from a crushing defeat and assume any sort of power.

Think we should let him in on our lunar secret and the trials we faced there?  We faced far more dire odds in that world than we are now, and still pulled through with cunning.

Regardless, he presumes much, this war is far from over.

Edited by Sardonic

Baw Baw. BAW BAW BAW BAW BAW BAW GOONS baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw BAW BAW baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw.BAW allies baw baw bawbaw baw baw baw baw baw baw BAW,baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw. Lastly BAW baw baw baw baw baw bawbaw baw baw GOONS baw baw baw. baw baw baw members baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw baw BAW. BAW BAW BAW  baw baw baw  baw baw baw BAW. I BAW, baw baw baw BAW BAW baw baw baw  baw baw baw  baw baw baw  baw baw baw BAW BAW, and GOONS  baw baw baw BAW BAW. BAW Sardonic, baw baw baw  baw baw baw  baw baw baw BAW BAW.

oh dear goodness, who said anything about wanting to be powerful, the action is in the lower tiers anyway. We'll have fun CONTINUE to do what we do, and you keep bawin' and  we will CONTINUE to get that tingly feeling. 

Okay to point out a few thiings. 

1) not one of our members cares about infra or tech or their population, if they did they'd be in another alliance. Fact, because we won't let you in otherwise. 

2) if our members leave it's because of the lack of tears. Also a fact. 

<ooc>3) We are a thriving and established community that exists elsewhere. Member nation vanishing isn't a lost member but a loss to you because outside of this reality you're lost and irrelevant. </ooc>

4) what are you talking about coming back? we were destroyed and yet here we remain. 

5) Tyga is your daddy. Also a fact.

Doesn't matter. This war is going to prevent GOONS from being powerful enough to get away with the things you have done in the past and act as you would like to act. Your allies will be too rocked for you to hide behind them either, which is always what has made you relevant. Lastly you will have members who are demoralized and will leave GOONS after this war. You will have members that will ask the point of rebuilding and decide to quit. It always happens after a first loss in a while. I know, I've witnessed it first hand. There are some alliances that have the internal fortitude and talent to come back, and GOONS is not one of them. You Sardonic, will be as relevant as Tyga currently is, for some time.

It is impossible to live in the past, difficult to live in the present and a waste to live in the upcoming future. Yet you spend time discussing what has already happened as if it's relevant when the world comes crumbling down upon all of us I hope you find yourself.

You're gravely mistaken, if anything, AI is fighting for the right for alliances to deal with their rogues as they see fit without outside interference.  This war politically speaking, changes none of the realities of enforcing our most important policies, and I will continue to eat the cakes of our efforts (in a literal sense: see the most recent EoG resolution).  As to that other junk, that might be true for other alliances, but goons live for war.  We get knocked down, but we get up again, and people like you will never keep us down.

VVVVVVVVVVV True.dat VVVVVVVV

Yeah, only Kaskus changes GOONS raiding policy :|

You're right.  Nothing in the history of GOONS suggests that a Goon Order could come back from a crushing defeat and assume any sort of power.

Ok, is GOONS #2 the same as GOONS #1. You need to make up your mind.

Yeah, well we do have rich friends to help us rebuild if we need it.
Ofcourse you do, GOONS is not a force by its self so you've always had to rely on your friends.

You were also very silent on the forums since you knew you were owned by us. Now that someone was gracious enough to pay us to let you loose for your roguery you are right back in the mix of trying to look good.
[ooc] I work in politics and it was campaign season so I was working 50-100 hours a week at that time[/ooc] but nice try though.

Think we should let him in on our lunar secret and the trials we faced there?  We faced far more dire odds in that world than we are now, and still pulled through with cunning.
OK, fill me in. When has GOONS ever been rolled?

Fun fact. Supercoolyellow has no idea when to shut up. I can't wait for all the fun counters, lets see if we can beat our record, shoot for the stars guys, shoot for the stars.

You are the ones who are ignorant that you're about to get your face kicked in, and are the ones who are embarrassing yourselves. But in typical DH stile because your posts are getting shittier, they're getting more frequent.

We will see who has the stamina for this war. Im guessing it isnt your side. As soons as AI's upper teir comes out of peace mode (seriously who declares on Umbrella and puts their entire upper teir in peace?) we will see how long it takes them to get small enough for someone like me to declare on. Im guessing a week. When I get small enough to declare on you, expect me.

Quote:

Sorry not the time nor the place for the full story, but suffice to say those of us who were around in that world have a great deal of experiance perservering through unfavorable odds.

You are the ones who are ignorant that you're about to get your face kicked in, and are the ones who are embarrassing yourselves. But in typical DH stile because your posts are getting shittier, they're getting more frequent.

That's funny, I don't feel embarassed.

In fact, I feel pretty good.

Edited by Sardonic

Ofcourse you do, GOONS is not a force by its self so you've always had to rely on your friends.

[ooc] I work in politics and it was campaign season so I was working 50-100 hours a week at that time[/ooc] but nice try though.

This is the same rehtoric that you all spout every time. and here we are

also old goons and new goons, we are different and we are the same, we are under a different leader ship, but we come from the same place, we arent born from cybernations we are born from stong neckbearded lumberjacks who throw us to the wild were we learn to live off the land and learn no manners or self control. we are gluttons for tears, and punishment, you hit us, we hit you harder and ask for another, why becasue fuck you thats why.

BAW BAW BAW  serious, your arguments are awful. insert someone else in this guys place please.  

Sorry not the time nor the place for the full story, but suffice to say those of us who were around in that world have a great deal of experiance perservering through unfavorable odds.

Wait, you're not going to give an example of when the GOONS Order of Oppression and Negligence and Sadism was rolled and bounced back? I'm shocked.

Also you shouldn't be proud of shit posting. It makes it makes you look that much worse.

Just saying something is stupid is a pretty bad post. So I'm assuming you're going to keep posting the same kind of post over and over again :P

I find it funny that you are crying about us, still upset that you got rocked and had to have TIO save you from our EoG list? If you hate us that much, please actually declare a war on one of us and we will thoroughly enjoy anarchying you again and taking whatever money and tech you have left.

I find it funny that you are crying about us, still upset that you got rocked and had to have TIO save you from our EoG list? If you hate us that much, please actually declare a war on one of us and we will thoroughly enjoy anarchying you again and taking whatever money and tech you have left.

I haven't cried about it at all. Learn to read dude :ehm:

Wait, you're not going to give an example of when the GOONS Order of Oppression and Negligence and Sadism was rolled and bounced back? I'm shocked.

[ooc]it would be somewhat OOC.  Without hitting any filters or off topic subjects, let's just say "the moon" and leave it at that[/ooc]

Also you shouldn't be proud of shit posting. It makes it makes you look that much worse.

Well, perhaps not this Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism.

But there was another.

And I'll have you know my posts are golden, thanks.

We haven't been. Old GOONS sure was, but we have never been rolled to the point that they were. Then again, our leaders aren't nearly as apathetic as they were at the time. Though I think it's funny that you hate us so much, can you please cry about us elsewhere?

Shit posting is done for the hilarity that it ensues, kind of like your overblown loud mouth reaction to all of this.

I haven't cried about it at all. Learn to read dude :ehm:

Apparently if we say anything that is negative about your side, we are whining and crying, however if we call you out on the same crap, you're not crying you're stating an educated opinion or something. Welp.

The size of your ego is amazing.