NG/UPN Announcement

[quote name='Mr Vicarious' timestamp='1358465842' post='3078242']
Based on this post, I'm guess TLR feels a bit left out at this point.
[/quote]

If you want to base how TLR feels based on what *I* say, then you will find yourself in the position of being wrong.... alot.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Chimaera. And I hate when people don't tag the treaty by it's designation (oADP). :P

Lately, UPN has shown itself to be a quality alliance with leaders that we've come to like a lot. Alliances change and those who have laughed at UPN in the past are a bit out of date. I guess to those I would ask why they'd sign a treaty with the "Optional Defense Network" (something that I've never even thought they were, but are still called that sometimes).

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358467952' post='3078266']
I heard NG was trying to weasel it's way to the other side but I didn't realize the lengths to which it would go.....

I guess they were right about NG. Never liked them anyway.
[/quote]
You guys still butthurt over Tim rouging on your protectorate? You know he's in MK now, so you can go harass them, not us.

If we wanted to "pick a side" we would've just declared war on NEW and factured "their" side. Shame on us for working with our CnG/DH allies! LOL at thinking a UPN treaty is picking a side. Oh wait, UPN has a MADP with DR! Shoot, you got us.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358467952' post='3078266']
I heard NG was trying to weasel it's way to the [b]other side[/b] but I didn't realize the lengths to which it would go.....

I guess they were right about NG. Never liked them anyway.
[/quote]

Says the member from the alliance allied to NPO and TPF...

Also the fact that Rush Sykes dislikes this treaty make me like it even more, sorry Rush.

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1358466158' post='3078245']
This is the reason I am drinking.

I thought you would have quit in shame by now.
[/quote]

I gave you your candy! My denial of delicious treats to you is my greatest blunder, the one which I am the most ashamed of. Please take me back.