An end to BFF announcements

darkfox

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358303057' post='3077312']
You also have to be a member of the NPO. if Brehon ever appointed you emperor I would see to it that he was admitted to a locked psych ward, since he would ver obviously have gone insane.
[/quote]

Don't talk like that with your future emperor, show some respect please.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358303810' post='3077317']
They'd be in ample company.
[/quote]

Well better in INT than in an alliance whose leader doesn't know ample doesn't mean similar...it means a lot. You know..... plenty? Most are smart enough to decipher your (to be nice) poorly worded post to know you wanted to convey that INT has many who are also stupid....cheeky but ultimately ineffective. See when trying to form a sound insult, especially when referencing stupidity, you don't want to look stupid yourself. You failed badly in that respect. You should have said something along the lines of "Well birds of a feather...." Then in accordance with your usual style posted a gif of a bird flying into a window or something......

GOD you suck.

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358323147' post='3077431']
Well better in INT than in an alliance whose leader doesn't know ample doesn't mean similar...it means a lot. You know..... plenty? Most are smart enough to decipher your (to be nice) poorly worded post to know you wanted to convey that INT has many who are also stupid....cheeky but ultimately ineffective. See when trying to form a sound insult, especially when referencing stupidity, you don't want to look stupid yourself. You failed badly in that respect. You should have said something along the lines of "Well birds of a feather...." Then in accordance with your usual style posted a gif of a bird flying into a window or something......

GOD you suck.
[/quote]
Well hey, woulda ya...
cheeky but ultimately ineffective.[/quote]

Guess we're back to square one?

BFF - At first I used to think Best Friends Forever, cute! Then I was like "oh they made one of those clever plays..." Now the full reality of your comedic gold has set in. Well played BFF, well played.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1358268552' post='3076963']
((TBH politics aside, I hope this causes some people to reflect on the negative impact OWF over the top trolling can have.))

Whelp. I wish my friends in BFF every success wherever they are and in whatever form.
[/quote]
You were picked on a lot as a young leader, weren't you.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1358268552' post='3076963']
((TBH politics aside, I hope this causes some people to reflect on the negative impact OWF over the top trolling can have.))
[/quote]

I have seen way harsher harassments in these halls. It should be obvious by now that BFF had internal issues too, that were only fanned by the recent events. No alliance would crumble this way, otherwise.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1358342551' post='3077482']
I have seen way harsher harassments in these halls. It should be obvious by now that BFF had internal issues too, that were only fanned by the recent events. No alliance would crumble this way, otherwise.
[/quote]

Or maybe it was the imminent threat (perceived) of visa-less tourists from Indonesia messing up the lovely infrastructure.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1358287749' post='3077144']
As someone allied to GATO I certainly hope, and trust, that is not the attitude of all CnG members.
[/quote]

We don't like to fight for people who dislike us nor do we like to fight for people we dislike but regardless, where one goes we all go.

WELL WELL WELL INT, This looks fun :> Good luck with it.

GOD you suck.
[/quote]
I interpreted his statement to mean "you'd be in a place where there are [u]a lot[/u] of people like this". Replace "ample" with "abundant" and it makes a bit more sense. It's not the greatest wording but it's at least kind of intelligible.

[OOC]Who has the time on his/her hands plus the strange set of interests to want to RP a trial? That's what struck me.[/OOC]

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358300840' post='3077283']Just because you had no faith in UCN does not mean BFF is the same. I find it laughable that you "disbanded" BFF after a quarter-hour pow-wow with your closest cabinet members, without once bringing the idea up to the alliance.[b] I do not think, rather, I know we have not seen the last of BFF.[/b][/quote]

So BFF is going to stay around. Please tell us some more about that!