An end to BFF announcements

darkfox

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1358268491' post='3076962']
Only 4 members of BFF appear to have jumped to the International...

Anyone else wonder if their members actually know about the merger yet?
[/quote]

BFF seems to share the same style of govenment as Kaskus, complete and total chaos with no communitcation in any direction while making sudden random and poorly thought out decisions.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1358268944' post='3076965']
BFF seems to share the same style of govenment as Kaskus, complete and total chaos with no communitcation in any direction while making sudden random and poorly thought out decisions.
[/quote]

You must be awesome at communication. You seem to spell it great, top work chief. WE don't have a Govenment either, could you point me in the direction of one?

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1358268944' post='3076965']
[/quote]

Actually communication between members in Kaskus runs pretty smoothly, its as easy as a notification which most get on their phone and on their computer and some in their e-mail. The communication issue seems to be between Kaskus and bob.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1358268552' post='3076963']
((TBH politics aside, I hope this causes some people to reflect on the negative impact OWF over the top trolling can have.))

Whelp. I wish my friends in BFF every success wherever they are and in whatever form.
[/quote]

Here he goes again. You heard it here, folks, BFF's mess is [i]our [/i]fault.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1358269179' post='3076967']
You must be awesome at communication. You seem to spell it great, top work chief. WE don't have a Govenment either, could you point me in the direction of one?
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114322

Minus the dimwit, that looks like a gov right there.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358269639' post='3076975']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114322"]http://forums.cybern...howtopic=114322[/url]

[/quote]

Awww quit bein so flattering ;)

While Kaskus has a government they do not have direct rule over their members. Unless it has changed recently.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

I am saddened to see this, but I know the international will be a good home for displaced members.

Congratulations Robster and whoever else was behind this, it has worked better than I guess you would have ever dreamed. Instead of BFF being shamed into a war that was a bad situation, they have been trolled into collapse. I hope when it comes out who was working with him on this deception that they have the same treatment.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358269639' post='3076975']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114322"]http://forums.cybern...howtopic=114322[/url]

[/quote]

Sorry I don't know what [i]govenment[/i] is? I recognize the word Government, but this elusive [i]Govenment[/i], I do not know of. Or did you miss his spelling error of communication while slating ours. At least we can spell the word. Or his mocking of our Government, to which he also spells incorrectly.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1358257210' post='3076888']
BFF disbanded, mission complete Chax, you may return to the DuckNest.
[/quote]

hahahahaaha

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1358263725' post='3076938']
ehhhh?

Go home BFF, you're drunk. :P

Sad to see any alliance go.
[/quote]

it felt like that for a lot of what happened yesterday.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1358265000' post='3076944']
This is comedic gold, at minimum. Let's solve a merger problem with a merger!
[/quote]

the problem wasn't really that BFF merged, since that happened last august. a general malaise was taken on by many people who either left or went inactive. these were people that were "elders" in the community and were more or less sitting in the back seat being taken for a ride because they had been in government before and didn't want that responsibility or they just simply didn't want to step up. i was a bit of both, but have had some issues going on in my life that were eating the monster share of my time and not allowing me to help out more.

the problem is that activity was championed and ministers made promises but nothing happened. and then when everything hit the fan with "chaxgate", the accusers all abdicated and started up an old alliance, while some pinned the blame on me while i was trying to rewrite a very stupid portion of our charter.

in the end, after half of the government left with a sizable chunk of the active elder members, the remaining government decided that the ship was doomed and abandoned it. i don't blame them for their actions. with people in the alliance actively working to undermine our leadership, it was apparent that the level of effort was not appreciated and hope was abandoned.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358266815' post='3076950']
Without any input on this actual move, I have to ask, why do we protect AA's that have people just hanging on them for no reason other than we want to "protect" an idea that doesn't exist.

When an AA is done, let it die. Let it be raided, let the chapter close, let it do whatever. At every step we find reasons to allow people to not be active and participate and then we wonder why.
[/quote]

because the merger was announced around 3am Eastern time. although raids would provide the proper impetus for people to actually clear out and move on. i personally don't have a problem with it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358269230' post='3076969']
Here he goes again. You heard it here, folks, BFF's mess is [i]our [/i]fault.
[/quote]

Did i say anything about faultt? I said negative impact. Which is 100 percent not debatable to anyone who followed this or talked to BFFers. If you are actually going to argue with me that this was the OWF at its finest.... well then i'll ::eye roll:: in your general direction.

But I forgot. This is schatt. So we cant have a conversation without political spin.

edit to add: and my original comment was directed to everyone in this community, not one side of the web.

Edited by OsRavan

I appreciate the modicum of sleep I got and thank the commentators for giving me much to read when I returned. Thank you.

Blood For Friends is welcome to do as they wish. Obviously we wish the best of luck to wherever the membership decides to go. The International has stood by our allies and will continue to stand by their members for as long as is desired. Any member who joins is the equal of any of our members, and yes commies *do* vote. Shocking, I know. We even follow a constitution like a....tea....party.

No ex-BFF member is treated any different than any other INT Member/Member of Congress. It's a merger; they get every privilege and right that any of our members possess.

Edited by Crownguard

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1358268491' post='3076962']
Only 4 members of BFF appear to have jumped to the International...

Anyone else wonder if their members actually know about the merger yet?
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=492950&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=492950&Extended=1[/url]

Three, actually.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1358268552' post='3076963']
((TBH politics aside, I hope this causes some people to reflect on the negative impact OWF over the top trolling can have.))

Whelp. I wish my friends in BFF every success wherever they are and in whatever form.
[/quote]I must admit I do agree with you. Thing is, Everyone runs around acting like jerks because they think it will get them attention because, really, deep down inside, they want to be just like Chax but they don't have the nuts to do it.