An end to BFF announcements

darkfox

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1358284821' post='3077115']
I'm gonna give credit to Kaskus on this one.[/quote]
Please, please don't. Their unwarranted ego is big enough as is.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358284303' post='3077113']
D34th wrong again. No-one surprised.
[/quote]

You say that but lets be honest; the only one of Int's allies that doesn't fit into C&Gs scheme is TPF now (the rest; RIA/RnR/LSF/etc) were all $%&@ed over and its just a matter of time before Int $%&@s over TPF as well.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358285818' post='3077124']
You say that but lets be honest; the only one of Int's allies that doesn't fit into C&Gs scheme is TPF now (the rest; RIA/RnR/LSF/etc) were all $%&@ed over and its just a matter of time before Int $%&@s over TPF as well.
[/quote]

I am nothing if not honest. But I am not sure what that has to do with anything.

D34th is making a prediction which has a very high probability of being wrong - all it takes is Int taking a single bullet for an ally not a member of CnG.

Your prediction is less precise, so will be harder to test. But I dispute your reading of the past and therefore have every reason to doubt your reading of the likely future.

So, let me get this straight. It's late January, and a mid-sized and moderately important alliance under goes a political and internal upheaval, inspired by events inside and outside the alliance. Lots of people leave, there are a bunch of OWF threads about it, and ultimately the leader of said alliance is publicly cast out and shamed in order to atone for events that are only partly their responsibility.

Chax, are you by any chance me from this point last year?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1358288012' post='3077145']
So, let me get this straight. It's late January, and a mid-sized and moderately important alliance under goes a political and internal upheaval, inspired by events inside and outside the alliance. Lots of people leave, there are a bunch of OWF threads about it, and ultimately the leader of said alliance is publicly cast out and shamed in order to atone for events that are only partly their responsibility.

[/quote]
I see what you did there...

I think that was actually Jam 20th though, so Chax is a bit early.

[/quote]
Now if SniperJoe or Chax had sentenced Chax or another founder to ZI for no reason other than to try to appease someone they were sucking up to, you might have a point.
[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358286978' post='3077136']
I am nothing if not honest. But I am not sure what that has to do with anything.

D34th is making a prediction which has a very high probability of being wrong - all it takes is Int taking a single bullet for an ally not a member of CnG.

Your prediction is less precise, so will be harder to test. But I dispute your reading of the past and therefore have every reason to doubt your reading of the likely future.
[/quote]
remember everyone includes MK in CnG for this prediction.

[/quote]

Chax join TOP.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1358272581' post='3077000']

Yes well if you were relevant or I considered your opinions perhaps I would write more. Suffice to say we aren't particular worried what you feel so thanks for sharing. Appreciate it, broskis. Let us know when you decide to do something worth meriting attention; I promise I will give it the consideration you obviously lack.
[/quote]

Funny you talk about their relevancy but what they are saying is no less true your reputation for sticking by allies recently is garbage

[/quote]

Not a chance people here actually like Chax

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358288373' post='3077148']
Now if SniperJoe or Chax had sentenced Chax or another founder to ZI for no reason other than to try to appease someone they were sucking up to, you might have a point.
[/quote]
In the interest of keeping this thread on topic, I'm going to completely dismiss your comment, considering you quite clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1358288432' post='3077149']
Chax join TOP.
[/quote]
Unironically, this.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358285818' post='3077124']
[/quote]

I'm not a fan of Int anymore, but you're really putting together different situations. Results were the same, but each one was a different one (with different levels of responsibility on Int's part).

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358288373' post='3077148']
remember everyone includes MK in CnG for this prediction.
[/quote]

Why would I remember what is demonstrably not true? For instance, I don't. Therefore everyone doesn't.

You prophets need to tighten up your predictions if you want anyone to pay attention. A non-testable prophecy is only impressive to the already converted.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358290861' post='3077171']
You [b]prophets[/b] need to tighten up your predictions if you want anyone to pay attention. A non-testable [b]prophecy[/b] is only impressive to the already converted.
[/quote]

I resent that :((

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358243374' post='3076807']
Those properties assume the court isn't going to be disbanded by the accused before the trial can be concluded.
No !@#$ Sherlock. MK would offer a cockroach a home, and apparently even less than that.
[/quote]

Show me where I disbanded the court and I'll say you're right. I did no such thing.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1358246311' post='3076831']
Well, I had no idea BFF was so unstable a minor scandal could bring it crashing down. I see FEAR is back, will the other alliances be making a come back or are the rest going to head to INT? I just hope those that head to INT leave the drama behind.
[/quote]

When the vast majority of an alliance is so inactive they won't even sign in for military checkups, and about half of those active members (government members, I remind you) flee in turbulent waters, but not before castrating the alliance by suspending one of the top three government officials on false charges, can you really expect things to continue on?

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1358248888' post='3076844']
Quote for truth. Both has history of abandoning allies in need and switching side to be on the bigger half.
[/quote]

You're right, the CnG/DH side [i]is [/i]the bigger side right now.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1358252664' post='3076867']
It's a shame how could some bad leaders form from 3 honorable (but not so active) alliances a weak puppet alliance and after some scandals just merge with a much smaller alliance and give up things.

Hopefully the people will get the consequences.
[/quote]

Most of those bad leaders have gone on to form FEAR 2.0, chap.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1358257210' post='3076888']
BFF disbanded, mission complete Chax, you may return to the DuckNest.
[/quote]

Thank you sir, I did my duty.

But in all seriousness, the collapse of BFF can hardly be seen as my fault. Tell me where I had the power to prevent this, please.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1358274601' post='3077029']
No one has attempted to refute the log that Chax gave me being doctored. I don't know anything about the veracity of Vibi's logs, all that I know is that screenshots don't pop out of alignment and spacing for two lines and then pop back into alignment perfectly, and until someone can show me that then the evidence has not been refuted, as it is clear to see that the original is not a direct screenshot, regardless of the truthfulness of the logs it contains.
[/quote]

I've given you plenty of screenshots, allowed an outsider to remotely access my computer, and lack an MO for faking logs. I've said time and time again that spacing in a Facebook message is hardly consistent. Regardless, that's in the past and my own alliance had suspended the trial for a lack of evidence to convict, thus innocence of the accused is the default. And it rather disgusts me that you would push for the public airing of said trial information before the alliance could work things out internally. Some ally you've been.