An end to BFF announcements

darkfox

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cluster#@ù§.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358243465' post='3076808']
One of the interesting things is that they chose to merge with The International instead of one of their beloved friends in DinoHouse.
[/quote]

Who on Bob would ever consider merging into Deinos?

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1358252664' post='3076867']It's a shame how could some bad leaders form from 3 honorable (but not so active) alliances a weak puppet alliance and after some scandals just merge with a much smaller alliance and give up things.[/quote]
I wouldn't call twenty-five members (93 vs. 118 before this went down) that big a difference. BFF has a heck of a lot more [b]NS[/b] and [b]score[/b] than we do, but that's something quite different.

Also, your sentence appears to be missing a verb between "alliances" and "a weak puppet". Mind clarifying, please?

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1358252961' post='3076869']
[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1358252664' post='3076867']
It's a shame how could some bad leaders form from 3 honorable (but not so active) alliances a weak puppet alliance and after some scandals just merge with a much smaller alliance and give up things.

Hopefully the people will get the consequences.
[/quote]
Also, your sentence appears to be missing a verb between "alliances" and "a weak puppet". Mind clarifying, please?
[/quote]

I believe the word "Into" is missing.

Edited by Pherlofsky Gedis

[quote name='Canis Lupus' timestamp='1358253347' post='3076871']
Not sure what I'm gonna do. There's a part of me wondering if any of the old Wolfpack might be interested in returning...
[/quote]

I'd love to see that. Just like FEAR (who it's great to see back), Wolfpack was a great alliance and could be again.

Wow, that wasn't a knee jerk decision at all. I mean not to even take a few days to THINK about what you were about to do? That is the reason BFF failed, and you have no idea how sad that makes me to type those words.

Good luck guys.

Edited by Dcrews