A Statement from BFF

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357859477' post='3074167']
First of all, please don't make post with this font, is painful to read.
[/quote]
Well, I suppose you are the expect on posts which are painful to read.

An absolutely reasonable stance, BFF, well played.

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1357860185' post='3074184']
Nobody cares
[/quote]
I'm sorry, who are you again?

Edited by Sardonic

Probably the only and/or best move at this point BFF. I know it's hard but NEW has put you in hard places as well as the alliances that formed BFF more than this, so good on you for trying to keep the relationship going and working on it as long as you did.

o/

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1357859679' post='3074174']
That answers that. Shame to see you leave your ex BFF brothers on their own, though.
[/quote]

I think it does no such thing. This takes care of that:

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357858813' post='3074149']

[center][size=4][font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} ']Despite the complete breakdown in relations, the lack of respect for BFF and the attempt to use us to further a cause we wanted no part in, [b]BFF intends to honor the 7-day grace period of the Nusantara Elite Bloodbath Accords. [/b]Should NEW find, for whatever reason, the urge to attack in defense of Kaskus, we shall ride to war with them. Should NEW come under attack, we shall ride to war with them.[/font][/size][/center]

[/quote]

This, my friends. THIS is how it is done. I seem to recall a post in the last big war from BFF that was equally as impressive, although its exact content and purpose I cannot recall.

Well done again.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357859477' post='3074167']
First of all, please don't make post with this font, is painful to read.

That said, BFF found themselves in a situation that many before you experienced, sign a MADP is stupid thing to do and I thought that everyone knew that by now, so please learn from your mistakes and don't do that again, or do, since it will bring more amusement to me. Now NEW, please declare war on NPO just to me see if BFF alliance name really means it.
[/quote]

Signing MADPs are only bad if one signatory goes off the reservation more than once. Once is a mistake you can learn from. Sadly, NEW never seems to learn. Long live the only MADP that matters (C&G).

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1357860819' post='3074194']
I approve, but you are still in essence giving NEW the chance to drag you into a war you don't seem to want.
[/quote]

this is where you find out how much NEW values their allies over their non-ally. They can wait the week., its not like it will cost Kaskus anything they have not already lost.

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1357860819' post='3074194']
I approve, but you are still in essence giving NEW the chance to drag you into a war you don't seem to want.
[/quote]

This is still something I would love to see what happens.

NEW might end up just going off the reservation now for that simple fact.

Should be fun to watch what happens :popcorn:

If at this point NEW attacks head of the cancellation time, BFF and every other ally will know they are just being used. In fact I will go so far as to say if they last the 7 days without attacking, I will issue a public apology to them for calling them stupid and assumed they were using allies like pawns.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1357860950' post='3074201']

this is where you find out how much NEW values their allies over their non-ally. They can wait the week., its not like it will cost Kaskus anything they have not already lost.
[/quote]

Given NEW and Kaskus prior conduct and statements, it seems to me that waiting a week is the last thing on NEW's mind.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1357861093' post='3074206']
If at this point NEW attacks head of the cancellation time, BFF and every other ally will know they are just being used. In fact I will go so far as to say if they last the 7 days without attacking, I will issue a public apology to them for calling them stupid and assumed they were using allies like pawns.
[/quote]

A bold move by NPO, but honorable as well however as some have said I have to think that NEW will just go ahead and go with that classic phrase "Everything. Must. Die."

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1357861254' post='3074212']
I remember a very similar [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95981"]thread[/url] 2 years ago....
[/quote]

Oh the good old days XD I think though this is a little different from that one.