• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you around old friend.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1356433557' post='3067818']
This wasnt known about in advance by DH they swear. Any DH or ex-DH rogue should be considered a preemptive attack by DH.
[/quote]

I agree. Roll Umbrella.

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

This wasnt known about in advance by DH they swear. Any DH or ex-DH rogue should be considered a preemptive attack by DH.
[/quote]
No policy would bring greater joy to those who think low of you.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1356481620' post='3067944']
Much easier to take them out in small doses like this. Makes the big doses late easier.
[/quote]

Eh, mildly debatable. AI will lose 3 upper tier nations (depending on how successful this roguery is ofc, and gain 3 mid tier nations...lose 3 mid-tier nations, gain 3 low-tier nations as I go down the chains), Umb only loses 1 upper tier nation with an average warchest that they were losing either way.

Also, thanks for all of the well-wishes everyone!

[/quote]

Have fun with that.

Never really knew you M9P but still sad to see you go.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1356484271' post='3067950']
Eh, mildly debatable. AI will lose 3 upper tier nations (depending on how successful this roguery is ofc, and gain 3 mid tier nations...lose 3 mid-tier nations, gain 3 low-tier nations as I go down the chains), Umb only loses 1 upper tier nation with an average warchest that they were losing either way.

Also, thanks for all of the well-wishes everyone!
[/quote]

Well really they just have a set back, they can always rebuild their nations, Umbrella actually lose a nation.

Not really the same.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1356488271' post='3067963']
Well really they just have a set back, they can always rebuild their nations, Umbrella actually lose a nation.

Not really the same.
[/quote]

Aye, that's why it was only mildly debatable :P

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1356489724' post='3067971']
Goodbye Puppets we had some fun times in DT together.
Hopefully I'll see you when you get into my range.
[/quote]

Chyea, my man.

[/quote]
Not saying they did, but so what if people knew about it?

Have fun on the way out, Puppets.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356495586' post='3068000']
Not saying they did, but so what if people knew about it?

Have fun on the way out, Puppets.
[/quote]

Have to admit, I agree with this. So what if they knew. I know many people who talk about who they will rogue and why. There is not much that can actually be done about it. If you hit every alliance that knows about a member, then you will be hitting a lot of alliances.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1356499044' post='3068007']
Have to admit, I agree with this. So what if they knew. I know many people who talk about who they will rogue and why. There is not much that can actually be done about it. If you hit every alliance that knows about a member, then you will be hitting a lot of alliances.
[/quote]

Yeah. I'm gonna rogue TimLee and magicninja on my way out (assuming they're still here, and that I leave). Bring it, GATO?

So just to clarify, you're leaving but will continue to be around on IRC and forums? Collecting taxes every 20 days was too difficult on the off chance that your nation might be of some use to your friends who clearly still have a passing interest in the game?

Not that it matters to me, one less Umbrella nation is a good thing as far as I can tell but your reasoning seems marginal at best. Anyway, have fun and I hope you get what you want out of it.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1356537682' post='3068074']
So just to clarify, you're leaving but will continue to be around on IRC and forums? Collecting taxes every 20 days was too difficult on the off chance that your nation might be of some use to your friends who clearly still have a passing interest in the game?

Not that it matters to me, one less Umbrella nation is a good thing as far as I can tell but your reasoning seems marginal at best. Anyway, have fun and I hope you get what you want out of it.
[/quote]

I am on winter break right now, so I have the time to do my roguery/irc/forums. When I get back to campus, that free time disappears faster than a fat lady's bag of cheetos. My plan had been hopeful that the GWXXX was going to happen over this break, and I'd quit after that instead of a roguery. The god's did not agree with me, so I said "$%&@ you", and brought it around myself.

Edited by Masterof9puppets