but it's a stagger that doesn't matter
[/quote]

This is just false.

You can say it...but it being false isn't going to become true ...like :majik:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I hit PM (which is not in my plans atm- disclamer- subject to change), I won't be leaving it to hit AI for a third round.
If I don't hit PM, I still probably won't be hitting AI for a third round. As I've said, my job is done here and I'm ready to leave the game for good.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1358641177' post='3080395']
If I hit PM (which is not in my plans atm- disclamer- subject to change), I won't be leaving it to hit AI for a third round.
If I don't hit PM, I still probably won't be hitting AI for a third round. As I've said, my job is done here and I'm ready to leave the game for good.
[/quote]
And yet you keep posting.

[quote name='Armed Society' timestamp='1358670468' post='3080867']
But we all stopped caring [i]ages[/i] ago. Why wait? Just go away please.
[/quote]
What are you smoking? The dude was the touchstone for (what I'm assuming will be) a massive war.

e: You're dead wrong man, plenty of people quite obviously care.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358553180' post='3078813']
Not the world where he was smuggled back into peace mode to stock up on nukes [u]twice[/u].
[/quote]
Do you have a crystal ball, because the twice part hasn't happened yet, and when it happened the first time Umbrella was not present.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358673104' post='3080880']
What are you smoking? The dude was the touchstone for (what I'm assuming will be) a massive war.

e: You're dead wrong man, plenty of people quite obviously care.
[/quote]
I hope you're joking. People care about VSOP United, NameNation, The Land of Lusitans, and their Umbrella commanders. The rogue is incidental and his fifteen minutes are long past.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1358675808' post='3080889']
Do you have a crystal ball, because the twice part hasn't happened yet, and when it happened the first time Umbrella was not present.
[/quote]

He said she said, first time second time(slot filling). The one thing that is repeatedly acknowledged is that Umbrella colluded with a rogue who had declared an official war against Ai despite repeated requests in the weeks before this not to fill his slots on the same day again. Umbrellas reaction, they ignored Ais polite requests and colluded with the rogue filling his slots in only 4 minutes after he left peace mode. Umbrellas collusion was so well organised puppets didnt even get to declare his 1st war on Ai before White Majik filled his first defensive slot. The remaining slots were filled over the next 3 minutes. Personally I would like to see that irc conversation but anything that Umbrella would produce would be untrustworthy and modified to fit their narrative.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358680450' post='3080905']
He said she said, first time second time(slot filling). The one thing that is repeatedly acknowledged is that Umbrella colluded with a rogue who had declared an official war against Ai despite repeated requests in the weeks before this not to fill his slots on the same day again. Umbrellas reaction, they ignored Ais polite requests and colluded with the rogue filling his slots in only 4 minutes after he left peace mode. Umbrellas collusion was so well organised puppets didnt even get to declare his 1st war on Ai before White Majik filled his first defensive slot. The remaining slots were filled over the next 3 minutes. Personally I would like to see that irc conversation but anything that Umbrella would produce would be untrustworthy and modified to fit their narrative.
[/quote]There is no "he said she said", one can clearly see the history of the wars and no Umbrella nation took part in this first taking of Puppet's defensive war slots.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1358799188' post='3082520']
There is no "he said she said", one can clearly see the history of the wars and no Umbrella nation took part in this first taking of Puppet's defensive war slots.
[/quote]

It's a concept that flies over Alterego's head, I've tried correcting him multiple times on this now. Then again, after a round of fighting with him, my opinion is now (hard to believe, yes I know) even lower that it used to be- he's doing even worse than the guy I'm fighting that had the 18 mil warchest (who isn't even retaliating against me, so that's really saying something.)

Edited by Masterof9puppets

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1358799188' post='3082520']
There is no "he said she said", one can clearly see the history of the wars and no Umbrella nation took part in this first taking of Puppet's defensive war slots.
[/quote]

Actually Admin deleted the umbrella nations in response to a complaint.

[quote name='lordoftheland' timestamp='1358811652' post='3082658']
[/quote]

May admin have mercy on your souls, for we will not.

[quote name='lordoftheland' timestamp='1358811652' post='3082658']
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=187132

doesn't look like his nation has been smitten from the world just yet