MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1356797031' post='3069121']
I believe the statement was more a general one, not specific to the argument people are choosing to have right now. And if you don't believe that how people perceive the past affects how they act in the present... that's a dangerously dismissive philosophy to have.
[/quote]

It was made in the context of the discussion going on now about MJ and SF, don't be stupid.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1356758444' post='3069027']
Hoo boy, and I thought I was a big tough guy.
[/quote]

And earlier somebody claimed you were [i]only [/i]cute when you blushed. You gonna take that, Ardus? e-peen off, go.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1356766550' post='3069056']
What a load of horse!@#$, I was in TOP at the time and took plenty of nukes in that war.

And you have the !@#$@#$ temerity to call Crymson a liar? Go get $%&@ed, you lying hypocritical old bag of !@#$.
[/quote]

They made Umar break out the swear words. This thread has officially become a war crime.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1356775215' post='3069071']
So much want for blood, but all we see is baits and words from you.
[/quote]

Can't we all just get along and roll NpO like old times? All this saber-rattling from both sides is getting old.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1356804649' post='3069148']
If I knew a few irc rumors of DH's demise would have them whining on the forums about how their death immenint and was written on walls, I would have spread them myself and let the hilarity ensue.
[/quote]

Eh, I think it was more the overt threats on the OWF than the rumors on IRC that got them riled up. Besides, remember last time we tried to spread rumors via IRC? People only believed Sniperjoe was a woman for like 3 days.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1356734339' post='3068909']
Conquer the past, command the future, deary.
[/quote]

Indeed, very Orwell.

I must say that my dislike for you guys when I first started paying attention to the political side of the game,and my even stronger dislike when I read up on some history, has mellowed down to some form of respect. You and your companions turned an underdog into a superpower. The ends you have achieved are to be admired and while I may not take to your means, they are certainly understandable and provided I was in a similar situation something I might rule out entirely.

When my nation rains down death on you or your allies, it won't be out of hate, which at first prolly would have been, but knowing that if one of us is going to die,I'd much rather it be you ;).

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1356807768' post='3069168']

Eh, I think it was more the overt threats on the OWF than the rumors on IRC that got them riled up. Besides, remember last time we tried to spread rumors via IRC? People only believed Sniperjoe was a woman for like 3 days.
[/quote]

I think the Dave explosion killed that. Damn you Dave, shouldn't have been so sexy.

And earlier somebody claimed you were [i]only [/i]cute when you blushed. You gonna take that, Ardus? e-peen off, go.

They made Umar break out the swear words. This thread has officially become a war crime.

Can't we all just get along and roll NpO like old times? All this saber-rattling from both sides is getting old.

[/quote]

if you really want to relive memories we can have our bi yearly duel ;)

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1356811086' post='3069178']

Indeed, very Orwell.

I must say that my dislike for you guys when I first started paying attention to the political side of the game,and my even stronger dislike when I read up on some history, has mellowed down to some form of respect. You and your companions turned an underdog into a superpower. The ends you have achieved are to be admired and while I may not take to your means, they are certainly understandable and provided I was in a similar situation something I might rule out entirely.

When my nation rains down death on you or your allies, it won't be out of hate, which at first prolly would have been, but knowing that if one of us is going to die,I'd much rather it be you ;).
[/quote]
You should go ahead and attack them or one of their allies.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356753834' post='3068997']
No, I was in Grämlins at the time, and if you dont remember me that's just more proof of your total incompetence.

You were on hegemony's side that war. You just didnt have the nuts to actually fight for them. So you declared a 'non-nuclear' front and spent all your time trying to exert 'influence' on the people that co-ordinated karma. And they were stupid enough to think we actually needed you. So you slot-blocked for your buddies while being immune to return fire. And your supposed allies that you betrayed... covered for you. That's the way it goes, sometimes.

Nice thing is, at this point, all those people that shouted me down and believed you... they know the truth. They will never trust you again. Only use you as a chess-piece. Same way you use everyone else.

Oh, and you know what? Most of them are smarter than you. Not a great feat ;)
[/quote]

Here, have some Butt Aid for the hurt.

Can't we all just get along and roll NpO like old times? All this saber-rattling from both sides is getting old
[/quote]
I'd rather have us declare on 3m/50 tech trolls :D

The best Irc thing was Sardonic getting pranked by his friends :D, that one was good.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1356804649' post='3069148']
If I knew a few irc rumors of DH's demise would have them whining on the forums about how their death was immanent and was written on walls, I would have spread them myself and let the hilarity ensue.
[/quote]

I'm not sure where you got the part about our imminent "death". I only meant that some people in certain alliances talk though about rolling DH but actually like the balls to do it. That simple.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1356769428' post='3069064']

Do you remember when Enamel told Doch that he didn't have a grasp on the political climate past and present? Wasn't that a great post?
[/quote]
Someone queried me in private and I made a more clear response to all of this. Haters can hate all they want, but it's really not worth the effort. Everything I said was factually correct, including MK-NoR>MK-IRON....even though I didn't describe it particularly well in my prior posts.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356825926' post='3069258']

I'm not sure where you got the part about our imminent "death". I only meant that some people in certain alliances talk though about rolling DH but actually like the balls to do it. That simple.
[/quote]

That mostly came from JA. I'm sure there are those alliances out there. All of you guys repeating that line reminds me of NpO before the TOP pre-empt. Since you and JA are cool cats though, I'm going to say good luck with those cowards and stuff.

Lol,
Shah next time I'm on irc remind me to tell you a story. ;)

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1356826147' post='3069263']

You first and I'll follow your lead with a DoW.
[/quote]

As much as I would love to keep these no u's going, this thread has seen enough of them already.

C-C-C -Combo breaker!

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1356825791' post='3069257']
I'd rather have us declare on 3m/50 tech trolls :D

The best Irc thing was Sardonic getting pranked by his friends :D, that one was good.
[/quote]

Occupy CN. We demand better economic policies for tech buyers or we'll sit in the parks and smoke weed.

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1356817106' post='3069199']
if you really want to relive memories we can have our bi yearly duel ;)
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1356795963' post='3069119']
It ain't paranoia if you can actually see the writing on the wall and it's not like any of you have been subtle about your intentions.
[/quote]

I'm quoting this comment not to address you specifically, but because I think the comment is pretty accurate for most every alliance right now, including TPF, and I'd like us to be more forthcoming than that.

We recognize that a significant weakening of MK is in the the best interest of our security. Whether that happens as a result of war or nothing more than politics doesn't matter - both accomplish the same thing for our purposes. However, nobody around here is ignorant enough to think that the current political trajectory isn't going to end in a war. War is how politics are concluded.

Though it would be nice to fight someone else, we expect to be fighting MK again for a number of reasons; MK and TPF do not have any common allies. TPF has more experience fighting MK than any other alliance. We've been the lone voice saying the "Godliest Military" label is hype. Due to their 'Death as They Once Were' in DH-NPO and our growth since that time, we are both equally statistically irrelevant. We can't lack direct treaty conflicts, have the most experience, talk the most trash and be the best match up by both NS and ANS and not expect coalition planners to one day toss us headlong and MK. Whatever this next war will be called seems like as good a time as any for that to happen.

When that day does come, TPF gov will welcome it. We have a fair amount of members that would like nothing more than to see MK's head on a pike and we'd be happy for them to get that. Maybe we can even get some 1v1 time. In my mind, some TPF-MK alone time would be best for dealing with old feelings.

TL;DR. We expect to fight MK and look forward to it.

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1356881185' post='3069409']
If you think statistics make us equal, you must have forgotten that oyababy is watching.
[/quote]

Due to the strategy used in DH-NPO, we've got some nations that have been waiting a very long time. You're going to need more than oyababy.

Gotta give him credit though, he was pretty epic in TOP-CnG.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1356884569' post='3069415']
Still calling that a strategy, huh?
[/quote]

Haha. Point. Thrash.

I never liked it myself; I would have preferred to go about that war the way VE went about the last one. The fact is though that it resulted in what upper tier we do have being in better shape than it would have been had I gotten my way.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1356882568' post='3069412']
Due to the strategy used in DH-NPO, we've got some nations that have been waiting a very long time. You're going to need more than oyababy.

Gotta give him credit though, he was pretty epic in TOP-CnG.
[/quote]

oh boy if you're excited about your upper tier you're going to go wild over our's!

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1356885705' post='3069423']
I find it funny to see TPF still has a hardon for MK while TPF is probably one of the least talked about alliances in MK. We don't really like eachother, that's a given, and wouldn't mind tonking you guys again but you guys aren't on our radar anymore.
[/quote]

My personal feelings on the matter are, I'd guess, closer to the those of the MK membership. To me, MK in power is only an issue insofar as it interferes with our FA (because I'm responsible for FA) and I am of the opinion that I don't need to do anything in order for that to change. Once that happens, our FA position will resolve and solidify into the one I set out to create. It's really not personal for me, more like a business projection.

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1356887204' post='3069432']
oh boy if you're excited about your upper tier you're going to go wild over our's!
[/quote]

The words "what upper tier we do have" weren't intended to project excitement. My initial reply to rsox was only that it's gonna take more than oyababy. I do want to respond to your point though.

Your entire alliance isn't any more of a concern than MK's superior upper tier. Most of your alliance can't touch most of mine. MK already has TPF covered in the upper tier and MK is constructed in a way that allows them to engage effectively across all NS ranges. In a conflict between TPF and MK, Umbrella adds very little. Same goes for Umbrella versus just about any alliance as evidence by Fark rather humorously announcing Umbrella as a protectorate in the last war.

This isn't to say that Umbrella wouldn't likely be the single greatest concern in any coalition war, just that it brings nothing for TPF to concern itself with that MK already does not.

Edited by Roadie