MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1356897693' post='3069507']
Anyone that legitimately thinks TPF is anything close to a match to MK should never be allowed to make military decisions. You have barely 60% of our tech. You would get dominated.
[/quote]

Which brings us to another point of contention, we want our tech back. More specifically I want my tech back destroyed or stolen. Either is fine with me.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1356882568' post='3069412']
[b]Due to the strategy used in DH-NPO[/b], we've got some nations that have been waiting a very long time. You're going to need more than oyababy.
[/quote]

That aspect was less a strategy than it was a retreat.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1356882568' post='3069412']
Gotta give him credit though, [b]he was pretty epic in TOP-CnG.[/b]
[/quote]

Are you aware that this is just a meme?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1356899539' post='3069522']
Which brings us to another point of contention, we want our tech back. More specifically I want my tech back destroyed or stolen. Either is fine with me.
[/quote]
Haha. You have no clue why your alliance paid that tech in the first place, do you?

Anyone that legitimately thinks TPF is anything close to a match to MK should never be allowed to make military decisions. You have barely 60% of our tech. You would get dominated.
[/quote]

That's a valid point and the importance of that tech disparity would be something only a moron could argue against. My statement with regards to TPF and MK matching up was formatted as a way to poke at MK. MK have been known to think highly of themselves and that was my way of saying they really aren't all that.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1356899553' post='3069523']
Are you aware that this is just a meme?
[/quote]

As the leader of TOP during that war and a current MK ally, you know full well that oyababy was epic and that MK would never utilize a meme for humor.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1356901962' post='3069544']
Haha. You have no clue why your alliance paid that tech in the first place, do you?
[/quote]
Apparently not.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1356891218' post='3069454']
The words "what upper tier we do have" weren't intended to project excitement. My initial reply to rsox was only that it's gonna take more than oyababy. I do want to respond to your point though.
[/quote]

Propaganda aside, O Ya Baby is a superb fighter. I don't think the rest of our upper tier will mind being needed though. ;)

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356904921' post='3069564']
Apparently not.
[/quote]

I'm going to probably be more honest than I should, but even I forgot what exactly the justification for those reps was. I'm pretty sure it was 7k(?) that we paid to MK and that number was chosen by MK because we had previously charged another alliance 7k, but I can't remember which one. GR?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1356901962' post='3069544']
[/quote]

I remember quite well, seeing as how I fought in the Unjust War as well as every other war as a member of Q (minus a couple after NoV). I'm just pissed that we let others get the better of us, and am determined to get back what's mine. Is there something wrong with that?

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1356905683' post='3069570']
I'm going to probably be more honest than I should, but even I forgot what exactly the justification for those reps was. I'm pretty sure it was 7k(?) that we paid to MK and that number was chosen by MK because we had previously charged another alliance 7k, but I can't remember which one. GR?
[/quote]
Athens, I remember the whining about it because we were charging them 80% of ther tech or something like that, even though after all the reps were done they had the same tech level.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1356905683' post='3069570']
[/quote]
I believe it was 9K and it was reps you took from GR in noCB. And maybe Athens, but I think that was to other alliances.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356907786' post='3069588']
I believe it was 9K and it was reps you took from GR in noCB. And maybe Athens, but I think that was to other alliances.
[/quote]
we have had alot of wars, i'm not even really sure which wars were about what revenge sometimes.

[/quote]

Looking at the placement of nations between MK and TPF, MK certainly would not be dominating anything other than their idle war slots.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1356964599' post='3069778']
Looking at the placement of nations between MK and TPF, MK certainly would not be dominating anything other than their idle war slots.
[/quote]
NS ranges are actually very close (our top tier is a little better), but MK dominates in tech and WRCs. And this isn't the perfect indication of war time activity, but our slot usage is way better.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356967397' post='3069785']
NS ranges are actually very close (our top tier is a little better), but MK dominates in tech and WRCs. And this isn't the perfect indication of war time activity, but our slot usage is way better.
[/quote]
This. Even in a one nation on one nation fight, few MK nations wouldn't have a target.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1356967397' post='3069785']
[/quote]

The tech totals in play would be pretty close. if there was a skirmish between the two.
Certainly not deserving of the word "dominate".

WRC's, moon bases are better.
Certainly not deserving of the word "dominate" either, better odds of coming out on top? definitely.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1356982121' post='3069876']
The tech totals in play would be pretty close. if there was a skirmish between the two.
Certainly not deserving of the word "dominate".

WRC's, moon bases are better.
Certainly not deserving of the word "dominate" either, better odds of coming out on top? definitely.
[/quote]

Just taking a look at the top nations, MK would basically dominate. Not even including Timmeh or oyababy, MK has 14 (16 including those 2) nations that have more tech than TPF's top tech nation. Now given the WRC disparity, MK has almost 60% of their alliance with WRCs while TPF has 35% of their alliance with WRCs. That is a huge advantage to MK since the # of nations per alliance is basically equal.

Now going back to tech, MK has 6 nations (8 including Timmeh and oyababy) with over 20k tech, which means their nukes are going to hurt more than TPF's. The only time MK has to worry is when TPF's upper tier gets knocked down to mid-tier ranges. But even then, TPF's current mid-tier would be dominated by MK's current mid-tier due to MK's tech advantage.

So analysis, even without using Timmeh and oyababy, MK would dominate the war. Using Timmeh and oyababy MK would basically wreck TPF. TPF is infra-heavy for most of their alliance; while MK has a damn good tech-infra ratio for most of their alliance. TPF would be extremely stupid to think even one on one, it could win the war. Sure TPF would put a hurting on MK but not nearly as much as some think.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1356984959' post='3069892']
Just taking a look at the top nations, MK would basically dominate. Not even including Timmeh or oyababy, MK has 14 (16 including those 2) nations that have more tech than TPF's top tech nation. Now given the WRC disparity, MK has almost 60% of their alliance with WRCs while TPF has 35% of their alliance with WRCs. That is a huge advantage to MK since the # of nations per alliance is basically equal.

Now going back to tech, MK has 6 nations (8 including Timmeh and oyababy) with over 20k tech, which means their nukes are going to hurt more than TPF's. The only time MK has to worry is when TPF's upper tier gets knocked down to mid-tier ranges. But even then, TPF's current mid-tier would be dominated by MK's current mid-tier due to MK's tech advantage.

So analysis, even without using Timmeh and oyababy, MK would dominate the war. Using Timmeh and oyababy MK would basically wreck TPF. TPF is infra-heavy for most of their alliance; while MK has a damn good tech-infra ratio for most of their alliance. TPF would be extremely stupid to think even one on one, it could win the war. Sure TPF would put a hurting on MK but not nearly as much as some think.
[/quote]

Doch hits the nail on the head yet again. Shep, give it a rest will ya?