MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1356374544' post='3067634']
So here we see people completely ignore what MK did for them, in favor of focusing entirely on why they did it. How convenient. It reminds me of the time when SF chose to ignore TOP's huge contribution against Echelon in Karma, instead vilifying us for the fact that we didn't use nukes in the process.
[/quote]

They chose to ignore your slot-blocking operation? Very kind of them, far better than you deserved.

The rest of this thread seems to just pointless petty bickering for the most part, so excuse me if I skip over it. But it's truly hilarious to see you still trying to pretend you fought.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356742695' post='3068946']
They chose to ignore your slot-blocking operation? Very kind of them, far better than you deserved.

The rest of this thread seems to just pointless petty bickering for the most part, so excuse me if I skip over it. But it's truly hilarious to see you still trying to pretend you fought.
[/quote]

Xiphosis, is that you? Really, only he and his most thoroughly mindless and brainwashed apostles ever kept up the pretense that we slot-filled in that war. Do you enjoy being on their level?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1356752695' post='3068985']
Xiphosis, is that you? Really, only he and his most thoroughly mindless and brainwashed apostles ever kept up the pretense that we slot-filled in that war. Do you enjoy being on their level?
[/quote]

No, I was in Grämlins at the time, and if you dont remember me that's just more proof of your total incompetence.

You were on hegemony's side that war. You just didnt have the nuts to actually fight for them. So you declared a 'non-nuclear' front and spent all your time trying to exert 'influence' on the people that co-ordinated karma. And they were stupid enough to think we actually needed you. So you slot-blocked for your buddies while being immune to return fire. And your supposed allies that you betrayed... covered for you. That's the way it goes, sometimes.

Nice thing is, at this point, all those people that shouted me down and believed you... they know the truth. They will never trust you again. Only use you as a chess-piece. Same way you use everyone else.

Oh, and you know what? Most of them are smarter than you. Not a great feat ;)

Because it's so important to you that you went to the length of contacting me on IRC to link me to your post, I'll humor you and respond to it. Frankly I care little to argue about things that happened almost four years ago, but here goes:

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356753834' post='3068997']
No, I was in Grämlins at the time, and if you dont remember me that's just more proof of your total incompetence.
[/quote]

I remember quite well where you were by your behavior on the Citadel boards at the times. While the rest of the Gramlins were apologizing profusely for having violated the treaty text of the Citadel by attacking IRON, you spent your time whining about how badly we were mistreating your alliance by insisting that a breach of any sort had occurred. I recall your vision and your reading comprehension having been called into question by numerous people in that discussion, members of your own alliance included.

[quote]
You were on hegemony's side that war. You just didnt have the nuts to actually fight for them. So you declared a 'non-nuclear' front and spent all your time trying to exert 'influence' on the people that co-ordinated karma. And they were stupid enough to think we actually needed you. So you slot-blocked for your buddies while being immune to return fire. And your supposed allies that you betrayed... covered for you. That's the way it goes, sometimes.[/quote]

We had a no nuclear-first-strike policy at the time. It was outdated and somewhat thoughtless, but then this was the first time we'd entered a war already in progress rather than entering at the start. Echelon didn't nuke, so neither did we. BAPS and OMFG nuked, so we did as well. As for the efficacy of our performance in that war, feel free to ask those who were in charge of BAPS, OMFG, and Echelon back then. Some of them still play. I'd add Invicta and UPN to that tally, but I don't think the leadership from that day is still in the game, and anyway we only fought them for two days; our entrance was enough to convince them to withdraw.

[quote]Nice thing is, at this point, all those people that shouted me down and believed you... they know the truth. They will never trust you again. Only use you as a chess-piece. Same way you use everyone else.[/quote]

Sounds good, chap. When you're ready to depart your imaginary world, please let me know and I'll refer you to a good shrink.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1356754805' post='3069007']
Because it's so important to you that you went to the length of contacting me on IRC to link me to your post, I'll humor you and respond to it. Frankly I care little to argue about things that happened almost four years ago, but here goes:[/quote]

Translation: there is nothing you would like more than to sweep all this under the rug and be left free to lie every time it comes up.

[quote]I remember quite well where you were by your behavior on the Citadel boards at the times. While the rest of the Gramlins were apologizing profusely for having violated the treaty text of the Citadel by attacking IRON, you spent your time whining about how badly we were mistreating your alliance by insisting that a breach of any sort had occurred. I recall your vision and your reading comprehension having been called into question by numerous people in that discussion, members of your own alliance included.[/quote]

I recall quite clearly how the Grämlins threw ourselves under the bus for you, and how you betrayed us immediately. I also remember masked government members doing their best to cover for you. I was not a gov member, I was lucky, I was 'only' a Templar. That left me with freedom of speech. I know for a fact that even your strongest supporters at the time now regret backing you, and admit privately to me the they were wrong. So nothing has been "called into question" except your veracity. Which, to be fair, was never in serious question. Everyone that knows you knows you are a liar.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1356736499' post='3068924']
So whoever can win the argument of something about MJ and SF will then attain power?

Right...
[/quote]

I believe the point was that whoever can most adeptly cast the events of the past in a light that makes them look good and others look bad will eventually triumph.

The statement loses a certain flair when it's spelled out like that, but I guess some people just need the "simple English" version...

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1356756202' post='3069016']
Crymson and Sigrun at each other makes me nostalgic.
[/quote]

Well push that spineless son of a cleaning wench around a bit then. He's quit responding to me completely. If it would entertain you to see me zi him and keep him zi'd from a start where he out-NSes me by significantly more than 2:1 (and I gotta admit, that would entertain me to no end) then all you need to do is convince him to declare.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1356756504' post='3069017']

Well push that spineless son of a cleaning wench around a bit then. He's quit responding to me completely. If it would entertain you to see me zi him and keep him zi'd from a start where he out-NSes me by significantly more than 2:1 (and I gotta admit, that would entertain me to no end) then all you need to do is convince him to declare.
[/quote]
Hoo boy, and I thought I was a big tough guy.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1356755997' post='3069015']
I believe the point was that whoever can most adeptly cast the events of the past in a light that makes them look good and others look bad will eventually triumph.

The statement loses a certain flair when it's spelled out like that, but I guess some people just need the "simple English" version...
[/quote]
I knew someone around here would get it.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1356758444' post='3069027']
Hoo boy, and I thought I was a big tough guy.
[/quote]

You ARE the big tough guy Ardus. No doubt and no rivalry.

I am just a crazy old biddy you really DO NOT want to push up against a wall. Totally different roles.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1356755997' post='3069015']

[/quote]

Problem is the argument that has been happening the last page, is very irrelevant, so the original comment just isn't true.

It has nothing to do with simple English, and has everything to do with being able to see the world as it is.

[/quote]
What a load of horse!@#$, I was in TOP at the time and took plenty of nukes in that war.

And you have the !@#$@#$ temerity to call Crymson a liar? Go get $%&@ed, you lying hypocritical old bag of !@#$.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1356675382' post='3068759']
It is really simple, he is Enamel32, and is the genius in Spartan FA.
[/quote]

Do you remember when Enamel told Doch that he didn't have a grasp on the political climate past and present? Wasn't that a great post?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1356768380' post='3069063']
Are you going to take the initiative or were you just talking?
[/quote]

So much want for blood, but all we see is baits and words from you.

[color=#d3d3d3][size=1]2 can play this stupid word game[/size][/color]

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1356775215' post='3069071']
So much want for blood, but all we see is baits and words from you.
[/quote]

No blood desired from here, I'm just tired of the "DH is gonna get rolled" talk with no consequent action. Not whatever game you think you're playing..

[/quote]

Slot blocking? This is news to me.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1356765723' post='3069051']
Problem is the argument that has been happening the last page, is very irrelevant, so the original comment just isn't true.

It has nothing to do with simple English, and has everything to do with being able to see the world as it is.
[/quote]

I believe the statement was more a general one, not specific to the argument people are choosing to have right now. And if you don't believe that how people perceive the past affects how they act in the present... that's a dangerously dismissive philosophy to have.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1356795963' post='3069119']

It ain't paranoia if you can actually see the writing on the wall and it's not like any of you have been subtle about your intentions.
[/quote]

If he can see this hidden wall text predicting the future then he'll know exactly "what game" is being played. Personally, I have no personal intentions against MK, despite supposedly being some sort of political mastermind that couped Argent or whatever it was Magic and Flak attack claimed; I just really enjoy watching you guys get riled up on the OWF. If I knew a few irc rumors of DH's demise would have them whining on the forums about how their death was immanent and was written on walls, I would have spread them myself and let the hilarity ensue.

Edit: grammar

Edited by Omniscient1