The Predictable Unpredictable Treaty Name [Insert Here]

Salmia

INT is setting itself up nicely for post-war.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1354831472' post='3061186']
it would be poetic if you managed to pull C&G on the side opposite of MK, unlikely as it appears to be to me.
[/quote]CnG has ODN. This scenario is more likely than you think.

Edited by HeroofTime55

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seams this announcement coincided with Trot rejoining Int again. I can only asume he was very happy at the news and possible implications of this announcement?

Thats about as far as an outsider like me can read into this one but it is needless to say one could tin foil hat further on the issue if they wanted to... [img]http://forums.aria.co.uk/images/smilies/tinfoilhat.gif[/img]

[quote name='leongsh' timestamp='1354840394' post='3061237']Looks like CnG's efforts to screw all calculations and inject uncertainty is working.[/quote]
Nah. It's more sure than ever that we're opportunistic turncoats. Or that we're idiots who don't understand the consequences of our actions. Or masterful manipulators. Or genocidal baby-eaters. Or...

Yeah, I guess there's some confusion after all.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1354842539' post='3061256']Congrats to our allies in INT and and dear friends in IRON.[/quote]
Thanks! It means a lot.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1354770381' post='3060798']
Mia insisted it not be IRON Curtain.

Momentum is going to tan my hide. :(
[/quote]

You let Mia get her way? Great, now her ego won't let us hear the end of it. Brb, making myself invisible on skype :P

In all seriousness, though, congrats to our friends in INT and or former friends in IRON.

Does this mean International wants to distance themselves from MK and CnG manipulation, or are they just signing another treaty like the one they had with LSF?

Considering it seemed to be CnG who pressured them to abandon their closest ally, if I were to guess I would say the International has decided to find themselves better friends.

Goodbye CnG, you had a long run, even if for most of it you were just allowing a non-bloc member to pull your strings. IMO CnG should of just went ahead and disbanded when MK left, but if they want to drag the bloc out to having a slow miserable death, devoid of honor or purpose, then that's their choice. ;)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354852268' post='3061323']
Does this mean International wants to distance themselves from MK and CnG manipulation, or are they just signing another treaty like the one they had with LSF?

Considering it seemed to be CnG who pressured them to abandon their closest ally, if I were to guess I would say the International has decided to find themselves better friends.

Goodbye CnG, you had a long run, even if for most of it you were just allowing a non-bloc member to pull your strings. IMO CnG should of just went ahead and disbanded when MK left, but if they want to drag the bloc out to having a slow miserable death, devoid of honor or purpose, then that's their choice. ;)
[/quote]

::amused:: Thank you for the highlight of my night.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354852268' post='3061323']

[/quote]

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong on so many god damn levels.

Amusing read though :3

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1354834354' post='3061208']
INT is setting itself up nicely for post-war.

CnG has ODN. This scenario is more likely than you think.
[/quote]

What's up with the ODN hate lately? Shouldn't you be quitting and/or hating GATO and those treacherous pony scum

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1354853295' post='3061331']
What's up with the ODN hate lately? Shouldn't you be quitting and/or hating GATO and those treacherous pony scum
[/quote]

They be saying the most flattering things all for the purpose of shaming you into abandoning an ally~

Or something haha

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1354853148' post='3061327']
::amused:: Thank you for the highlight of my night.
[/quote]
Glad you got some amusement out of it, all things end so you might as well enjoy it as CnG continues to lose its unity and deny its going to happen until the disbandment announcement is made.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1354853185' post='3061329']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your'e !@#$@#$ retarded.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
U mad? You can only be in denial so long, but its fun watching you guys deny it up until the end. If you were ready to face reality now, this might as well be the disbandment announcement already. ^_^

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354853507' post='3061334']
Glad you got some amusement out of it, all things end so you might as well enjoy it as CnG continues to lose its unity and deny its going to happen until the disbandment announcement is made.

U mad? You can only be in denial so long, but its fun watching you guys deny it up until the end. If you were ready to face reality now, this might as well be the disbandment announcement already. ^_^
[/quote]

One does not abandon something that is going so well for them!

[/quote]

Nothing lasts forever. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1354853585' post='3061336']
One does not abandon something that is going so well for them!
[/quote]
One Vision, Q, Citadel, Pandora, etc, etc, etc. Might seem nice at first, but when everyone is telling each other what to do in regards to abandoning their others allies so they can save face, it doesn't last forever.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354853672' post='3061338']
One Vision, Q, Citadel, Pandora, etc, etc, etc. Might seem nice at first, but when everyone is telling each other what to do in regards to abandoning their others allies so they can save face, it doesn't last forever.
[/quote]

Well then, at this time, and for the foreseeable future, C&G is here to stay.

[/quote]

I know, how dare us in CnG tell you if we are getting along or not! Where do we get off?

Its nice to live in a world where anyone who disagrees with you is 'in denial'. Must cut down on the arguments.

All things end, but if i was betting I would bet on cng outlasting your nation

Ahh well fun as this i wont distract from the iron/int treaty. Which, for the record, this cng member thinks is awesome!

Edited by OsRavan

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1354853498' post='3061333']
They be saying the most flattering things all for the purpose of shaming you into abandoning an ally~

Or something haha
[/quote]

Yeah, trying to get people to abandon their allies would just be wrong.

Not only was someone from TLR of all alliances the person who made this post, but it was made in a thread where INT signed with another alliance who hit their MDoAP allies just a few months ago while they were busy abandoning them at the behest of you and others.

It would be comedic if it weren't so !@#$@#$ nuts.