The Predictable Unpredictable Treaty Name [Insert Here]

Salmia

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1354779206' post='3060941']
He's a dirty alliance hopper, someone needs to chain him and INT did it for the longest while.
[/quote]

Indeed. I couldn't stay away for too long, but it wasn't from lack of trying, dammit.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1354780757' post='3060947']
Indeed. I couldn't stay away for too long, but it wasn't from lack of trying, dammit.
[/quote]

I also have to mock you for your inevitable return to government as well. You are terrible in general, clearly INT has you on a leash.

With a dream predictinging this we willl win
{with all these savages, its doesn't markket how many die or live. Those who survive couldtinut to live together.

The libertarian Shaidow Defence is ready for full war with anybody infringigng upon usALLL or NOTHING

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1354778646' post='3060934']
Interesting seeing Trots back in INT.
[/quote]

Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum.

Congratulations on this treaty: the optional part in it guarantees both alliances from unpleasant situations, I guess.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1354774680' post='3060893']
I find this humorous, you've been in STA and Polar and are commenting about how people are in bad FA positions? :lol1:

Edit: Grammar.
[/quote]

I know it's hard to you understand the concept of conflicting treaties and how it will put you in a bad FA position since you'll have to ignore treaties with one side and for the likes of you there is no problem in ignore treaties, in fact it's a very natural thing for CnG alliances. I also know that is even harder to you understand the concept of loyalty since you and your alliance absolved very well the CnG culture of [s]friends over infra[/s] win no matter what, so I'll overlook your post.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1354802883' post='3061039']Everyone missed a golden opportunity by not making this the treaty name.[/quote]
"The IRON Curtain Accords" was the treaty name in the draft, and it was the name to which INT's Congress agreed. As far as I'm concerned, it's the one true name.

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1354827456' post='3061159']Wat

no seriously what are you talking about[/quote]
Well, either we're planning to become evil manipulative puppetmasters, or we're still the same spineless lapdogs we've always been. It's quite simple, really.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1354827456' post='3061159']
Wat

no seriously what are you talking about
[/quote]
it would be poetic if you managed to pull C&G on the side opposite of MK, unlikely as it appears to be to me.