The Predictable Unpredictable Treaty Name [Insert Here]

Salmia

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1355284712' post='3062892']
we definitely should have just let Fark burn instead of defend our allies, I guess RIA missed that class on proper friendship.
[/quote]

What? You are free to defend Fark, I never said you shouldn't. I was objecting to you painting Craig as some evil scheming !@#$%^& who was intentionally trying to $%&@ with you guys. It simply was not the case. you made your decision to sign with Polar and burn your last bridges, remind me how that worked out for you guys?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1355369012' post='3063174']
What? You are free to defend Fark, I never said you shouldn't. I was objecting to you painting Craig as some evil scheming !@#$%^& who was intentionally trying to $%&@ with you guys. It simply was not the case. you made your decision to sign with Polar and burn your last bridges, remind me how that worked out for you guys?
[/quote]
why would we want to be friends with those who support our destruction though? you're not exactly explaining why we would have wanted to continue a relationship where the other party was actively working against our allies.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1355369012' post='3063174']

[/quote]

Funny enough that seems to be exactly what he is accusing us of. Its sad that people on both sides of a once strong relationship have grown so distrustful/paranoid towards each other. Regarding your last point its not like us not have signing it would have magically stopped the war from happening. We gained good friends through it even if we sadly lost another. Had we not signed we still would have been involved, we still would have been beat down, and Int still would have been opposite of us. If the treaty had lasted past the war its doubtful the relationship would have been ever salvaged. It would have just likely dragged on and ended similarly to the R&R-Int relationship. Anyways I think we are drifting further and further from the actual topic at hand. Its probably best if we just agree to disagree and let IRON and Int enjoy their new treaty rather than further muddying up their announcement with rehashes of the past.

Edited by ShadowDragon

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355284704' post='3062891']
For The International everything bad/shameful that happens with your alliance is fault of someone else, some alliance is "using you", your leader made promises that he hadn't the power too, someone made you promises they don't intended to fulfill, etc...
[/quote]

Yes, we just haven't shut up about that in this thread. Everywhere you look, Trotksy, Myself, Pwnage, and the whole C&G crew just keep going back to that same tired complaint over and over again.

Is the sarcasm clear enough for you?

-Craig

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1355425876' post='3063436']
OMG, has no one thought of the IRON Curtain? That would have been a great name for this treaty.

Also, congrats.
[/quote]

And now the conversation comes full circle!

Anyhow, my apologies to all of IRON for actively turning this thread into a circus. Right about now I suspect they're wondering what they got themselves into.

-Craig

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1355372173' post='3063195']

why would we want to be friends with those who support our destruction though? you're not exactly explaining why we would have wanted to continue a relationship where the other party was actively working against our allies.
[/quote]

INT defended you and RnR to no end back then. It got to the point we couldn't say Roll SF...we had to say Roll GOD/CSN..... Furthermore we all told you and RnR multiple times that you were not the problem...who we hated..and that you were going to get caught up in the mix by association. You made your choice so don't blame INT.

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1355373678' post='3063204']
Funny enough that seems to be exactly what he is accusing us of. Its sad that people on both sides of a once strong relationship have grown so distrustful/paranoid towards each other. Regarding your last point its not like us not have signing it would have magically stopped the war from happening. We gained good friends through it even if we sadly lost another. Had we not signed we still would have been involved, we still would have been beat down, and Int still would have been opposite of us. If the treaty had lasted past the war its doubtful the relationship would have been ever salvaged. It would have just likely dragged on and ended similarly to the R&R-Int relationship. Anyways I think we are drifting further and further from the actual topic at hand. Its probably best if we just agree to disagree and let IRON and Int enjoy their new treaty rather than further muddying up their announcement with rehashes of the past.
[/quote]

I'll respond to you since it's apparent Mogar's reading comprehension is lacking. No one in INT were plotting anything against you or your allies - We wanted to hit NpO, that was the target. I understand you saying you have the right to defend Fark, I get that. And if you end up opposite of your allies, you know what, that happens sometimes. But to go behind INT's back and sign with an alliance that is going to be imminently rolled completely !@#$% on your friendship with them. That one tie to Polar, that did not last, not only burned your remaining Political capital with the DH-CnG side, it made you seem untrustworthy. You said you gained new friends and lost another, what did those new friends give you? int could have helped you, secured you a faster peace - like we had said you were not the target. Instead you !@#$ on their friendship in some strange attempt to martyr yourselves.

Like you said, not the place for this convo, hit me up on IRC if you want to keep discussing this. Congrats to INT and IRON.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1355437640' post='3063497']
INT defended you and RnR to no end back then. It got to the point we couldn't say Roll SF...we had to say Roll GOD/CSN..... Furthermore we all told you and RnR multiple times that you were not the problem...who we hated..and that you were going to get caught up in the mix by association. You made your choice so don't blame INT.
[/quote]

lol

That's why, despite your beef with CSN, you weren't even able to hit them during last war.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1355443047' post='3063535']
That one tie to Polar, that did not last
[/quote]

I have no interest in your debate but will correct your error. We have maintained and indeed upgraded that treaty and care a great deal about RIA.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1355426287' post='3063439']
And now the conversation comes full circle!

Anyhow, my apologies to all of IRON for actively turning this thread into a circus. Right about now I suspect they're wondering what they got themselves into.

-Craig
[/quote]

Your conversation was far too relevant and serious for me to participate. ;)

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1355450701' post='3063600']
Your conversation was far too relevant and serious for me to participate. ;)
[/quote]

Wow, you're still around?

Join INT imo.

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1355111493' post='3062291']

Someone who doesn't consider your position in their actions and spitefully tries to get you rolled once it's clear that it doesn't align with theirs is not your friend.
[/quote]

This post was just to awesome not to quote. Thanks for the laugh.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1355214648' post='3062603']
I'd say they were more laughing at you. Anyone laughs at you. You're the laughing riot of CnG. :3 Okay, insulting my ally in the treaty thread checked off my list. Nothing to see here, let's move on folks.
[/quote]
[quote name='Momentum' timestamp='1355214953' post='3062604']
That's rude.
[/quote]

Yet painfully accurate.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355277070' post='3062855']
Care to remind me when we ever played the victim?
[/quote]

Oh puhlease.. Having been in gov while allied to int I seriously can't post all examples without breaking the post limit at least 12 times.

And you know the funniest thing about it, after all the 'we're used as meathields' and 'we get no support in our own goals' you get a chance to hit NoR and the one alliance that gives you unconditional support you take that support and spin and twist it into warmongering and betrayal support your ally attacking them and cancel the treaty.

And then you go on complaining about other alliances that didn't support you and how MK promised you something they didn't deliver.

Int has a history of complaining about being a puppet without influence thats pushed around by everyone.. and honestly it is no ones fault but your own. After last war you left int apologizing all over the place saying how it was everyone in ints fault but your own, while the rest of Int govt ran around blaming it all on you. And look where you are now, back home with the rest of the victims.

FOK has 8 nations left, TR was so inactive another alliance just moved to their AA and claimed them, R&R lost 2 wars in a row and all other LEO alliances are long gone yet out of all of them. Int has been the biggest loser. You lost what you stand for and turned into a joke.

Or do you really think anyone around here still can look at your anti NoR propaganda without almost dieing of laughter?

And the saddest part of all this is.. one day NoR will lose a war, like always sides change for them as for everyone else. And the day they lose and int happens to end up on the winning side you will convince yourself that Int has played some role of importance in it and that it was because of 'smart decisions in the past'. It wont be though, int's only relevance left is that its a part of C&G and that you bring a little bit of NS to the table.

So I guess congrats IRON on a new C&G tie.

Get your record straight, either we're a puppet who lost all relevance or we are responsable for the rolling of all of our non CnG allies, we can't be both.

I won't even go into this whole RIA-RnR love affair, what happened is in most cases a shame but those things happen, we never tried to pin the blame solely on one side yet you're incredibly annoying bringing up this subject every freaking thread and then acting like you don't care.

Congrats to IRON on getting a quality ally with a lovely chap at the helm by the way, I like the cut of his jib.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1355481461' post='3063703']
Meaningless garbage
[/quote]

I had vowed to stop reading this thread. I wish I had.

I've got nothing but respect for R&R in general and you specifically, so I choose to believe that your comments are a reflection of personal vitriol for Trotsky and nothing more.

I will say one thing: you have zero insight into our founding principles and are in no position to tell us what we "stand for," or will stand for, or have stood for in the past. I think you went too far with that.

-Craig

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1355443933' post='3063544'] lol That's why, despite your beef with CSN, you weren't even able to hit them during last war. [/quote]

Considering they had a total NS of under 1 million at one point; sometimes popcorn and the big screen is all you need.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1355481461' post='3063703']
Words[/quote]

I'm not going to spend the time it would take to dissect your nonsensical rantings and expose them for what they really are, because frankly, it's not worth it. You're not worth it. I will say this, though. There are still people within INT who like R&R, as I am sure there are those in R&R who still like INT, and I think you're doing a big disservice to what's left of that relationship, whatever it's worth to you that spouting blatant lies isn't.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355526984' post='3063870']

I'm not going to spend the time it would take to dissect your nonsensical rantings and expose them for what they really are, because frankly, it's not worth it. You're not worth it. I will say this, though. There are still people within INT who like R&R, as I am sure there are those in R&R who still like INT, and I think you're doing a big disservice to what's left of that relationship, whatever it's worth to you that spouting blatant lies isn't.
[/quote]

Then what was all that apologizing about *sniff*

For the longest time I thought your OWF and IRC personas were different people, then I suspected you to have mps.. by now I found out you're just a two faced snake so i really cant care you wont spend time discussing things since every other word out of you is a lie or twist anyway.

'as I am sure there are those in R&R who still like INT'
You better bring a metal detector to find that needle, whatever is left of that relationship? Since when did YOU ever care about it? I still like some people OOC in int as some others probably, as for a remaining relationship... honestly I rather get rolled another 4 times then sign an optional NAP with Int.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1355533361' post='3063912']
Then what was all that apologizing about *sniff*[/quote]

Because, like you, there are members of R&R that I happen to like on an OOC level and I didn't want there to be any hard feelings there. I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

[quote]For the longest time I thought your OWF and IRC personas were different people, then I suspected you to have mps.. by now I found out you're just a two faced snake so i really cant care you wont spend time discussing things since every other word out of you is a lie or twist anyway.
[/quote]

You have the gall to accuse anyone of twists and lies after that adorable little web you spun earlier? That's just precious.

I don't wish to get into this with you here, Ego, as it's not really relevant to the topic at hand. If you're legitimately interested in having an actual conversation about this and not just scoring brownie points with the peanut gallery, you know where to find me.

This is the last post I make here in regards to this, too. Have a nice day.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355534254' post='3063921']

I don't wish to get into this with you here, Ego, as it's not really relevant to the topic at hand. If you're legitimately interested in having an actual conversation about this and not just scoring brownie points with the peanut gallery, you know where to find me.

[/quote]

Look if you gonna have a debate make sure to invite the rest of R&R we like a good show too don't be getting selfish.

[quote name='BigPappaJ' timestamp='1355536947' post='3063940']
Look if you gonna have a debate make sure to invite the rest of R&R we like a good show too don't be getting selfish.
[/quote]

Well since you asked so nicely... :P