The Predictable Unpredictable Treaty Name [Insert Here]

Salmia

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355534254' post='3063921']

This is the last post I make here in regards to this, too. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

O'rly? I have proof otherwise

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355537331' post='3063943']
Well since you asked so nicely... :P
[/quote]

Stop lying to the people bro just stop. :smug:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355534254' post='3063921']

Because, like you, there are members of R&R that I happen to like on an OOC level and I didn't want there to be any hard feelings there. I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

You have the gall to accuse anyone of twists and lies after that adorable little web you spun earlier? That's just precious.

I don't wish to get into this with you here, Ego, as it's not really relevant to the topic at hand. If you're legitimately interested in having an actual conversation about this and not just scoring brownie points with the peanut gallery, you know where to find me.

This is the last post I make here in regards to this, too. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Okay.. so i call you a liar.. you call me one. Fair enough. Ready to back up your words? I am.

(07:49:29) <10Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> anyways, Bambi
(07:49:49) <10Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> Heard SF was waiting on us to go in for the elesef before counters were made on Mgay
(07:51:19) <10Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> Thing is, we're waiting on SF to counter MK before we go in on NoR
(07:51:28) <10Comrade_Trotsky[INT]> So it's a never ending cycle

We went in on MK, not that we actually believed you.. but where was your attack on nor?

So good to see how much you tried to keep us your ally out of harms way.
So your turn to point out my lie, lets see who keeps it up the longest.

Nevermind. You know for a fact that this issue was resolved in private between our two governments, so I don't feel the need to discuss this with you in a public area, of all places.

Take care.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1355540498' post='3063952']

Oh no! Trotsky used political rhetoric in dealing with an SF alliance!

I do believe you were given an answer to this issue by Sir Pwnage. Actually, I know for a fact you were, which leads me to believe you're being vindictive due to your feelings towards me. Again, I'm not going to get into this with you here. I have no interest in you or in your alliance.
[/quote]

An SF alliance would be one thing, your ally is another.

Also yes we got an explanation.. it wasn't your fault the vote failed.. one little problem with having been allies for so long. When you said that we were already aware your vote failed. Strange how we apparently knew before the leader of the alliance that was voting.

Good try, lie again maybe we can't catch the next one.

And of course you don't want to get into it, you have to know how many more i can pull up and telling people I am lying is so much easier than actually showing it. :)

Edit: to respond to edit.

Nevermind. You know for a fact that this issue was resolved in private between our two governments, so I don't feel the need to discuss this with you in a public area, of all places.

Take care.
[/quote]

Not sure where this issue was resolved between our governments.. maybe I am just too low in gov to be around for that.. I should check with my superiors XD

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1355540905' post='3063953']

Not sure where this issue was resolved between our governments.. maybe I am just too low in gov to be around for that.. I should check with my superiors XD
[/quote]

Yes you should always ask me first Ego :ehm:

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1355540905' post='3063953']
[/quote]

Oh yeah sorry about that Ego, we all deemed you to Aloof and decided to make a shadow gov for R&R with you as figurehead. The shadow gov consists of me, Sultan and Humphrey :D

So now you know the horrible truth :( and Trotsky is right this was resolved at the highest levels of Gov and we decided not to tell you :ehm:

Oh no! Trotsky used political rhetoric in dealing with an SF alliance!

I do believe you were given an answer to this issue by Sir Pwnage. Actually, I know for a fact you were, which leads me to believe you're being vindictive due to your feelings towards me. Again, I'm not going to get into this with you here. I have no interest in you or in your alliance.
[/quote]

I was all ready to spell out half a dozen incidents from the last war (from claiming LSF/NoR was a Xiph plot despite the months you spent encouraging LSF, to lying by telling your members the treaty should be cancelled because we were manipulating INT) that really eroded all of the faith and trust R&R had in INT. Then I remembered — you sent me a query on October 20 to apologise for lying to R&R.

Do you remember that? Can I quote it — just a small portion?

[quote](09:03:28) <ComradeTrotsky> Hey, I know this doesn't mean !@#$ coming from me, someone who lied to you fellas pretty badly... but I'm sorry.. for everything. I did a pretty !@#$%* thing to you guys just to score brownie points with a group of sycophants, and it rightfully blew up in my face. I don't think I'll ever be able to make things right with R&R, Ego, MF, FC..[/quote]

I didn't respond because... well, what's there to say? I wanted to move on, wasn't going to spend any time worrying about INT and reliving the past. On top of that, I couldn't tell whether it was genuine or just lip service — the "I didn't lie/we did nothing wrong" in this thread doesn't make the apology more credible, it just angers people.

Our relationship only survived it's last 12 months on the underlying friendship and respect between our two alliances, until you drenched it in gasoline and set it alight. As unfortunate as it is for it to come up in a celebratory announcement between INT and IRON, how do you expect R&R members to feel... pretend it was trivial? Pretend that we trust INT and have an interest in being friends? Laugh and joke about it?

Nope, sorry — that's not how it works, and I'm amazed to think you're so indignant over people in R&R having anything bad to say.

(Sorry Mia, blame Simms >_> )

Edited by AmbroseIV

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1355547273' post='3063987']
Clearly INT is a terrible ally. This is our treaty and they're too busy paying attention to other people rather than IRON. I am disappointed.
[/quote]

[i]"The worst blind is the one who doesn't wants to see."[/i]

I'm sure you'll say that you know them better than those who are criticizing, that you trust them and that you believe they are good allies, I'm sure that everyone who allied to them thinks alike you, but I don't know if those people are really blind or have a fool hope that in the future conflict between DR and DH they will choose you or influence CnG to stick at NPO/DR side, but the hard truth is that The International will screw IRON and whoever is allied to them and chose the wrong side(not the MK side) like they did with LSF and R&R. You can mark my words and when war begin you can tell me if I was write or wrong.

It must really be tiring to be a prophet.

I mean, you have to stalk out each and every thread for the merest *hint* of commie impurity to jump on it like white on rice. Certainly us wayward souls will repent of our ways if you let us know how terrible we are just...one...more...time...

Keep the faith, etc.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1355551180' post='3063999']
It must really be tiring to be a prophet.

I mean, you have to stalk out each and every thread for the merest *hint* of commie impurity to jump on it like white on rice. Certainly us wayward souls will repent of our ways if you let us know how terrible we are just...one...more...time...

Keep the faith, etc.
[/quote]

The same way nobody needs to be a prophet to know that after the day comes the night, I don't need to be a prophet to know that your alliance will screw allies who fails to understand that a a treaty with a CnG alliance only worth as long they stay at MK side. If you don't like to hear this hurtful truth leave your alliance or make something to change it, because come here and pretend I'm not talking the truth when there are plenty of examples available to prove my point wont work, as I said the worst blind is the one who doesn't wants to see.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1355522877' post='3063827']

I will say one thing: you have zero insight into our founding principles and are in no position to tell us what we "stand for," or will stand for, or have stood for in the past. I think you went too far with that.
[/quote]

To be fair, I doubt anybody in INT actually knows what you guys stand for or will stand for in the future, because you haven't been told yet.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1355522877' post='3063827']

I had vowed to stop reading this thread. I wish I had.

I've got nothing but respect for R&R in general and you specifically, so I choose to believe that your comments are a reflection of personal vitriol for Trotsky and nothing more.

I will say one thing: you have zero insight into our founding principles and are in no position to tell us what we "stand for," or will stand for, or have stood for in the past. I think you went too far with that.

-Craig
[/quote]

Missed this one earlier and I can't not answer (sorry Mia).

Craig, my extreme dislike for Trotsky is hardly a secret, I already made that clear to you while we were still allied before/during the war. But if you think I let my posts be influenced by the dislike of one person you really don't know me at all apparently. Funny thing about your post is.. you're doing it again.. Oh !@#$ we are taking !@#$.. It's because of Trotsky.. Where were all of you when he was lying? Telling members that there was no contact between int and R&R anymore, or that we plotted to get them rolled (With a lot of inter alliance contact do you really think stuff like that wouldn't reach us?).

Apart from pointing fingers to anyone apart from int itself, I've been told that we should just get over it else our past relationship wasn't worth anything anyway. The only thing I haven't heard since all this happened.. Is a simple thing along the lines of 'We handled it all less than perfect, our apologies'. Not even something so simple. And then you ask why people talk about Int's victim complex? You simply refuse to acknowledge Int at least played a part in all of it.

So stop trying to blame everyone else but Int.

As for what Int stands for, I was implying you don't stand for anything anymore so my point still stands.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1355547273' post='3063987']
Clearly INT is a terrible ally. This is our treaty and they're too busy paying attention to other people rather than IRON. I am disappointed.
[/quote]

Remember back when your mom would rag on your dad and you'd sit quietly scared that if you said a peep they'd change the conversation to what is wrong with YOU. Probably the same thing. Best to just let them go after Int lest the fickle peanut gallery moves in a more unpleasant direction.

Plus we both know what horrible, horrible, allies those commies are. But we can't help it. We love them anyway! :wub:

Glad to see that this thread is as charming as ever.

Ego, Bambi, whoever else (but please for the love of god not MF or FC... those guys are terrible), if you want to talk about the past I'm in the old channel.

D34th, if you want to spout your ignorant babble directly at me... please don't.

IRON, I still love all of you.