The Predictable Unpredictable Treaty Name [Insert Here]

Salmia

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1354855224' post='3061351']
I just wanted to say that ODN is pretty evil. When I was there Reyas made me watch the same MIA video every time he posted.
[/quote]

Don't make me bring it back.

(also congrats to IRON and INT)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354852268' post='3061323']
Does this mean International wants to distance themselves from MK and CnG manipulation, or are they just signing another treaty like the one they had with LSF?
[/quote]
Its a ploy to manipulate you and raise the popcorn stock value. The more everyone guesses, the more of :popcorn:

Edited by shahenshah

I don't believe that IRON would sign a treaty with INT if they believed that we were the kind of people who would cut and run on C&G.

We sat down. We talked. We discovered that we shared a similar philosophy and worldview. We decided that this relationship has potential. This treaty is a logical step towards exploring that potential.

Cheers to my new friends in IRON. I can't wait to see where this takes us.

-Craig

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1354861265' post='3061372']
Its a ploy to manipulate you and raise the popcorn stock value. The more everyone guesses, the more of :popcorn:
[/quote]

[img]http://media.desura.com/cache/images/members/1/315/314559/thumb_940x3000/joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm-d39sa07_1.gif[/img]

[b]BUY! BUY! BUY![/b]

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354852268' post='3061323']
Does this mean International wants to distance themselves from MK and CnG manipulation, or are they just signing another treaty like the one they had with LSF?

Considering it seemed to be CnG who pressured them to abandon their closest ally, if I were to guess I would say the International has decided to find themselves better friends.

Goodbye CnG, you had a long run, even if for most of it you were just allowing a non-bloc member to pull your strings. IMO CnG should of just went ahead and disbanded when MK left, but if they want to drag the bloc out to having a slow miserable death, devoid of honor or purpose, then that's their choice. ;)
[/quote]

Welp. Guess it's time to pack it in guys.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1354838022' post='3061227']
Well it seams this announcement coincided with Trot rejoining Int again. I can only asume he was very happy at the news and possible implications of this announcement?

Thats about as far as an outsider like me can read into this one but it is needless to say one could tin foil hat further on the issue if they wanted to... [img]http://forums.aria.co.uk/images/smilies/tinfoilhat.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7242/7202515462_12029f997b.jpg[/img]

Nah, unfortunately it was mere coincidence that I joined up on the eve of this being announced. Sorry to disappoint. :P

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354809654' post='3061075']

I know it's hard to you understand the concept of conflicting treaties and how it will put you in a bad FA position since you'll have to ignore treaties with one side and for the likes of you there is no problem in ignore treaties, in fact it's a very natural thing for CnG alliances. I also know that is even harder to you understand the concept of loyalty since you and your alliance absolved very well the CnG culture of [s]friends over infra[/s] win no matter what, so I'll overlook your post.
[/quote]

Nah. It's pretty simple for us. If we're going to be on the side of the aggressors....the CB better be really damn solid. If it's not there will be a lot of people in CnG likely calling not to support the aggression. It goes for both of whatever sides you're talking about and I think all of CnGs allies, regardless of the camp the peanut gallery puts them in, understands this. It's why we in CnG can be comfortable signing any treaty. So there's that whoever wants to cast the first stone....have at it.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1354866246' post='3061388']
Nah. It's pretty simple for us. If we're going to be on the side of the aggressors....the CB better be really damn solid. If it's not there will be a lot of people in CnG likely calling not to support the aggression. It goes for both of whatever sides you're talking about and I think all of CnGs allies, regardless of the camp the peanut gallery puts them in, understands this. It's why we in CnG can be comfortable signing any treaty. So there's that whoever wants to cast the first stone....have at it.
[/quote]

Well, I hope this new policy works out well for you guys.

[/quote]
In the past just signing treaties with whoever you please with no regards for which side they are on has failed many alliances in the past, who went down alone or got their treaties ignored which they were so comfortable signing before.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1354868787' post='3061392']
Well, I hope this new policy works out well for you guys.
[/quote]

Of course it will, because in the end they will e-lawyer the concept of a aggression and stick with whoever is going to win.

[/quote]

This is hilarious on so many levels. You should stop, really, nobody buys this crap anymore. Try something different.

Troll as much as you guys want. Irespective of what we in CnG do, most of you will troll it.

In the end, CnG will do what CnG thinks is the best course of action for the sake of CnG. While we argue loudly and vehemently within our forums and amongst ourselves, we truly work at maintaining ourselves as "the mowst yunified bloc in the wurld". Every member alliance in CnG understands this and will do the necessary for the CnG bloc. Our direct allies that actually regularly communicate and work together with us also understand this.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354873986' post='3061403']
If someone nukes that Comrade Craig guy I might give them a prize.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that prize will be collected. If it isn't, blame the peace mode warriors. I'm doing what I can to make your dreams come true.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1354902990' post='3061477']
I'm pretty sure that prize will be collected. If it isn't, blame the peace mode warriors. I'm doing what I can to make your dreams come true.

-Craig
[/quote]

Damn the peace mode warriors!

We need more Commies with ambition.