For the times they are a-changin'.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1354290275' post='3058556']

I'm not saying that am I? While it is convenient for you to band together as many alliances as possible under your banner it will not remain convenient once your goals are achieved. I have no problem with your actions, my problem lies with the mindless hails coming from both memberships and governments incapable of looking at the political nature and benefits behind such a treaty or are choosing to ignore it so that it doesn't become a talking point.

As if this (and a number of your other treaty acquisitions) is really about friendship. Get real. You are building a sphere of power, preparing to establish yourselves as the hegemony, the top dog etc. You don't need friends, you need bodies for the fire.
[/quote]

Really going to have to agree with this gentleman, drop the "friend pretense" and admit while your not the best of friends but you do have common goals which makes your treaty mutually beneficial.

With all the treaty signing and cancelling in the last two weeks I predict the wind down from the next war to be far messier than the conclusion of th Karma war. It will be interesting to see how long the new heg can hold it together afterwards with all these loose associations.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1354309367' post='3058662']
With all the treaty signing and cancelling in the last two weeks I predict the wind down from the next war to be far messier than the conclusion of th Karma war. It will be interesting to see how long the new heg can hold it together afterwards with all these loose associations.
[/quote]

You have to admit, that will just make it that much more fun ^_^

Really going to have to agree with this gentleman, drop the "friend pretense" and admit while your not the best of friends but you do have common goals which makes your treaty mutually beneficial.

[/quote]

That's assuming this so called new Heg even gets power, time will tell

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1354311083' post='3058668']
[/quote]

World domination is kinda lame actually, let someone else rule this crapsack world.

Let's all put PPO in charge

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1354311083' post='3058668']
[/quote]

I almost hope they do, simply because the ensuing backstabbing and drama would provide more entertainment in a six month period than I've seen in the last year.

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1354312062' post='3058674']
I almost hope they do, simply because the ensuing backstabbing and drama would provide more entertainment in a six month period than I've seen in the last year.
[/quote]

Well you have been living that exact scenerio since Karma, how have you enjoyed it?

[/quote]
it isnt like your alliance has contributed to the stagnation at all... oh wait.

[/quote]

I'm fine with people making friends with anyone/everyone to achieve what's needed, I doubt it's as clear cut as that. But if you piss your own bed, expect to lie in it, MK and co have deserved that. They will just have to take their licks and love it.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[/quote]

Seen as you're giving your opinion, I hope the winning side will get in 3 rollings before they cross that bridge.

Edited by Commander shepard

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1354313717' post='3058694']
it isnt like your alliance has contributed to the stagnation at all... oh wait.
[/quote]
There are many alliances that a valid accusation of increasing stagnation can be levied at.

TOP is not one of them.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1354311803' post='3058672']
World domination is kinda lame actually, let someone else rule this crapsack world.

Let's all put PPO in charge
[/quote]

I welcome our Pirating overlords.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1354296840' post='3058594']

Everyone knows that each Fark GI is given the issue of one triple-layered bacon-weaved breastplate before battle.
[/quote]

mil.fark.gov is reconsidering this and other directives. Most importantly the rum ration for SDI crews will be reduced. During war time only of course.

Edit: Again for all the negative nancies in this spidey thread this is for you:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2vMpv.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Happy The Hobo

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1354312473' post='3058680'] Well you have been living that exact scenerio since Karma, how have you enjoyed it? [/quote]
I'll give you credit for an excellent baiting question.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1354313717' post='3058694'] it isnt like your alliance has contributed to the stagnation at all... oh wait. [/quote]
Comes with the stat-hugging and obeying MK's every command.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1354315154' post='3058706'] Seen as you're giving your opinion, I hope the winning side will get in 3 rollings before they cross that bridge. [/quote]

I compare this winning side to an 18th century pistol: Time-consuming to prepare, has a good chance of missing, and even if it does hit it becomes a useless paperweight for just long enough to your quite-possibly not-dead opponent to wrench it out of your clammy hands and cave your head in with it.

I might actually clap myself on the back for coming up with that one. My thanks for the inspirational post.

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1354321830' post='3058745']

I compare this winning side to an 18th century pistol: Time-consuming to prepare, has a good chance of missing, and even if it does hit it becomes a useless paperweight for just long enough to your quite-possibly not-dead opponent to wrench it out of your clammy hands and cave your head in with it.

[/quote]

While it might have taken some time to load, as long as it is fired with the same spirit Aaron Burr conjured, the below the belt shot should be enough.

Then it can be turned into a paperweight.

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1354321830' post='3058745']

I might actually clap myself on the back for coming up with that one. My thanks for the inspirational post.
[/quote]

If I was about to get shot with any pistol I'd be a whole lot less cocky.

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1354323929' post='3058760']
[center][img]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/30/XpCklIt-GU2zkqkM0ZRpOQ2.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
This man clearly is a genius. He has his priorities firmly in the correct order, knows how to winnow the chaff out. I salute you sir.