• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1354258564' post='3058472']
[img]http://img.youtube.com/vi/YcdkRxJcLrI/0.jpg[/img]

acquired.
[/quote]

Oh wow! TLR calling someone else a meat shield.

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6cdyuuk81rx15ci.gif[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1354260330' post='3058482']
Oh wow! TLR calling someone else a meat shield.

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me6cdyuuk81rx15ci.gif[/img]
[/quote]

A "nou" argument?

My admin, man. Way to go straight for the jugular!

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1354261152' post='3058485']
A "nou" argument?

My admin, man. Way to go straight for the jugular!
[/quote]

I realize the lack of good arguments around here has watered down that word, but incase you missed it; I argued nothing in the post you quoted. I made an observation and then laughed extremely hard as did the rest of CN. If you believed people would be making an argument of your alliance being a meat shield, then you obviously have some psychological complexes to work out.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1354261698' post='3058487']
Your observatory skills have been noted.
[/quote]

Great, anytime you need help observing what is an argument and what is a statement with a picture please let me know. I'm always happy to help the less intelligent, and impart the wisdom of logic to the masses.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1354261865' post='3058488']
Great, anytime you need help observing what is an argument and what is a statement with a picture please let me know. I'm always happy to help the less intelligent, and impart the wisdom of logic to the masses.
[/quote]

As I don't for a moment doubt your on-hands work and involvement with the less intelligent, will do.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1354262240' post='3058490']
As I don't for a moment doubt your on-hands work and involvement with the less intelligent, will do.
[/quote]

What can I say? I'm a charitable guy. I have a lot of experiencing working with the less intelligent being allied to CnG for many years.

Anyway, this thread isn't about how great and humble I am. This is about spiders, AI, the beautiful queenhailee, and the great people at FARK. Congrats on your upgrade guys!

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1354258564' post='3058472']
[img]http://img.youtube.com/vi/YcdkRxJcLrI/0.jpg[/img]

acquired.
[/quote]

Oh man, that picture is distracting. I feel like having some smoked ham now.

Ahem. Yes. Congratulations on the treaty. May it serve you both well.

We have spent the guts of 4 months working on getting this far, we have spoken at a Gov level on an almost daily basis during that time. Neither Fark nor AI believes in treaties of convenience, and this certainly is not one.

I look forward to continuing to work with our Friends in Fark, who are now also our Allies.

o/ Fark
o/ AI

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1354272367' post='3058514']
We have spent the guts of 4 months working on getting this far, we have spoken at a Gov level on an almost daily basis during that time. Neither Fark nor AI believes in treaties of convenience, and this certainly is not one.

I look forward to continuing to work with our Friends in Fark, who are now also our Allies.

o/ Fark
o/ AI
[/quote]

Kinda like how Mjolnir wasn't a treaty of convenience right? Good luck with your inevitable treaty conflicts in the future, but with all of your fine mature friends from various corners of the web I doubt there'll ever be a conflict of interest and you'll all be friends forever :)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1354272656' post='3058515']
Kinda like how Mjolnir wasn't a treaty of convenience right? Good luck with your inevitable treaty conflicts in the future, but with all of your fine mature friends from various corners of the web I doubt there'll ever be a conflict of interest and you'll all be friends forever :)
[/quote]

Firstly I wasn't involved in Mjolnir at all, not being a Valhallan, secondly any Alliance I have been involved in has never had a treaty conflict at a time of war.

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1354273356' post='3058516']
Firstly I wasn't involved in Mjolnir at all, not being a Valhallan, secondly any Alliance I have been involved in has never had a treaty conflict at a time of war.
[/quote]

Fair enough but you're all part of the same plague pit in my eyes and there's a first time for everything.