A joint Argent and Umbrella announcement

Natan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1353525464' post='3055659']
Ahahahahaha, oh man. This is good stuff.

o/ Argent
[/quote]
This move making a Sparta member happy makes it so much more difficult to bear. Has your alliance learned how to fight yet?
[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353529096' post='3055703']
Good luck alliance that has not failed epically

If your dumb I am referring to my own alliance
[/quote]
You're*
As in, "you're an idiot, shut up."
Not that I'm aiming that example at anybody in particular.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1353534401' post='3055759']
Have fun on the other side of the playground, Argent.
[/quote]
We're in the middle of the playground, where we always have been my friend. Karma, the breakup of Citadel, that... confusing cluster$%&@ of a war that ended then started. We helped you get your revenge on Polar, which was much deserved. We were probably by your side then, more than at any other time. TOP and Umbrella are still friends of Argent, a treaty just isn't suitable at the moment. Our fault, your fault, it doesn't really matter. We've both made choices the other wasn't keen on, but for some reason I doubt either of us regret them.

Umbrella, you just might be my favourite alliance. I'm sorry our paths have diverged, how ironic that it's happened so soon after reestablishing your ties directly to TOP. Obligatory o/ Amossio.

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1353548388' post='3055907']
This move making a Sparta member happy makes it so much more difficult to bear. Has your alliance learned how to fight yet?

You're*
As in, "you're an idiot, shut up."
Not that I'm aiming that example at anybody in particular.

We're in the middle of the playground, where we always have been my friend. Karma, the breakup of Citadel, that... confusing cluster$%&@ of a war that ended then started. We helped you get your revenge on Polar, which was much deserved. We were probably by your side then, more than at any other time. TOP and Umbrella are still friends of Argent, a treaty just isn't suitable at the moment. Our fault, your fault, it doesn't really matter. We've both made choices the other wasn't keen on, but for some reason I doubt either of us regret them.

Umbrella, you just might be my favourite alliance. I'm sorry our paths have diverged, how ironic that it's happened so soon after reestablishing your ties directly to TOP. Obligatory o/ Amossio.
[/quote]

hello dio, good to see you still around pal.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1353538006' post='3055800']
This is happening so fast. I love it. However, I am sad to see Umbrella and TOP have to suffer for MK's actions.

Umbrella has forever been my favorite DH alliance, and I've always enjoyed their company.

o/ Argent
o/ Umbrella
[/quote]
LOL, no matter what happens.....I can pretty much assure you that they won't be "suffering".

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1353530964' post='3055733']
Look I told you, that AI chick, I don't even know her ok. I might have met her ONCE ok, but I didn't even remember her name. Sengoku isn't my kid! Please don't break up with me. :(
[/quote]

Ai "chick"? I'm going to trust you're not talking about me, Omni. . .

Argent, I'm sorry to see our friends navigating stormy seas. Even when the storm is expected, it's still rough sailing. You guys are awesome and I know you'll do well in all you do :)

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1353538006' post='3055800']
This is happening so fast. I love it. However, I am sad to see Umbrella and TOP have to suffer for MK's actions.

Umbrella has forever been my favorite DH alliance, and I've always enjoyed their company.

o/ Argent
o/ Umbrella
[/quote]

Your concern is touching, but we're all good over here.

[center]Shame to see this with all the canceled treatys going away so fast its like a big war is going to happen sooner then expected the Myan profacys about 2012 are coming true[/center]