An Announcement from Blood For Friends and the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the treaty, hilarious name I'm surprised hadn't been thought of already.

[quote name='Catracho' timestamp='1347810892' post='3030767']
This is more explanation than I feel was owed to Invicta...

On a side note, and somewhat related, I thought Hondas were sold under the name Acura in the US.
[/quote]
They're actually different cars.

[quote name='Catracho' timestamp='1347810892' post='3030767']
On a side note, and somewhat related, I thought Hondas were sold under the name Acura in the US.
[/quote]
Sort-of, we still have Hondas in the US, but Acura is Honda's luxury line. Kind of like Toyota and Lexus.

As for Invicta, we gave you the same amount of notice that you gave us for your past 3-4 treaties (including the one you just signed). Hypocrisy much?

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1347815206' post='3030786']
After all your surprise treaties, we figured we ought to return the favor, good sir. ;)
[/quote]

Really? REALLY? I suppose you're getting your information from someone who is misinformed as we had notified Europa well in advance of any treaty we signed or were planning on signing. If someone isn't passing the information along that's not our problem, it's yours. Try talking to Chax and not Deebo.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1347817012' post='3030797']
Sort-of, we still have Hondas in the US, but Acura is Honda's luxury line. Kind of like Toyota and Lexus.

As for Invicta, we gave you the same amount of notice that you gave us for your past 3-4 treaties (including the one you just signed). Hypocrisy much?
[/quote]
You do realize we have given people (for all of our last few treaties) up to and sometimes over a month notification right :P
For the record, DB4D was given on or before August 21st :)

Congrats on the treaties guys. I knew you really wanted it o/
:wub: Chax

I still think the NSX Accords would have been better ;)

But I think it's not very hard to see why I would say that...

As for the person who was talking about Hondas being Acuras here, the Euro Accord is sold as the Acura TSX here, while the Honda Legend is the US's Accord.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1347829679' post='3030852']
Congrats to the both of you, I know this was a long time in the works. The Invicta tears are certainly an added bonus!
[/quote]

Seriously, its Christmas in September.